• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SCDF CPL Kok Yuen Chin (NSF) dies after being found unconscious

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2018-05-15-22-02-34_1.jpg

Screenshot_2018-05-15-22-02-22_1.jpg

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
wtf you trying to do? fucking use this unfortunate passing to spread your racist views. knn. the fellas that tekan him are bastards regrdless, but you cb try to use this and stir. ampai should also investigate you.
this is not a racist view but a fact. an innocent boy life is lost and you are the one down playing the seriousness of the matter. I know what happens in SCDF so don't talk cock here. the deceased is not your son so don't talk shit and be hero . If you are the father you sure would be damn mad. This is NOT "ragging or celebration." this is bullying and I have seen all these fark up people justifying it in the name of camaderie and all bullshit. newspaper already said the aunt gave info that ALL his colleagues know he can't swim , that he is timid and yet they still dump him in . Corporal kok is a timid guy and bought tidbits to try to persuade his seniors from dunking(which is banned and yet the seniors still intentionally do it. This would be consider as manslaughter or culpable homicide in USA or australia or europe. so don't come and tell me all the crap. get the inside info and come and tthen open your mouth. I find your attitude rarther sickening that you just call this as just an "unfortunate passing"? easy to call it " unfortunate passing" when he is not related to you. he is NOT your son or brother. if he is I am damn sure you would not called it as just "unfortunate passing". so spare me your crap pontification and pseudo self righteouness.. this is a very serious matter and that's why Shanmugam was correct in getting the WO and sargeant arrested immediately. Kudos to him for not mincing his words and facing the press and parents. the kid is a hardworking and never complain chap and is not lazy in fact hardworking and no faults according to his colleagues. So why pick on him? what is the reason they pick on a nice almost faultless guy? why? because he is nice? don't kid me. you know the reason so don't talk cock here. in fact quite a number of these instructors are racists /bigoted if they know you are PR or non citizens they tekan you harder but chicken out when they know you are white horse. Those who go through NS knows what I am talking about. Same for preferential treatment for white horses. It exists and it was acknowledged in parliament. so don't talk cock and pretend this is a perfect world where everyone gets the same treatment. you must be living in a lala land and haven't gone through NS. I feel damn mad at his death . coward bullies. BTW don't be stupid and show your stupidity and ignorance here. what ang pai. there are far more inflammatory posts than mine which is my opinion on reality (oh I forgot unlike in other countries I am not allowed to have a different opinion . any different opinion and you are called radicals, racists, bigoted, dangerous, etc sounds like .Macarthurism ). this is a free world and if you don't like it you can fark off. and in case you don't know IP are not logged and there are thiings like HOLA and tunnelbear in the democratic world so that I can fark you . easy for you to talk cock when someone innocent son has just been killed because of idiots like you. what ang pai. yeah until now nobody knows who scroobal is. so don't talk cock here.ang pai should investigate your stupidity and nonchalence.
hope karma strikes.

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read from chinese papers he lost 2 teeth.... how the hell would he have lost that when drown? dont make sense.
those sadistic buggers most probably tekan him. what celebration excuses??? don't kid me.
obviously corporal kok knows forehand there is going to be extreme bullying and probably outright beatings that's why he bought tidbits from melaka to try to soften his bullies.(Go read the papers) it has been reported in the past that some of the recruits are beaten up for fun and later justify their actions as fostering camaraderie. this is not the first time according to minister of law. .really shitty WO1 and sargeant. I feel damn sad for the parents and mad at his tragic and cruel painful death at the hands of these sadistic buggers.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Celebration or tekan is not the point . It is the disregard of safety that led to the death of our boys in National Service.

Was the superior on site ? Was he aware that there will be ragging ? Is he aware what is involved and the potential dangers ? Are the soldiere following the rules of safety?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the usual nonsense that go on and will continue to go on until those higher up the chain get a real kick in the arse. If this is a known and continuing problem, the inevitable question that arises is why Eric Yap, as Commissioner of SCDF, was not able to put a decisive stop to it. The only reason that comes to mind is that he is one hell of an incompetent and hopeless fuck.

Eric Yap is aided by the rest of the overpaid SCDF dummies like Chong Hoi Hung (his Deputy), Anwar Abdullah (his Director of Emergency Services) and at least 15 other Directors that cause taxpayers several million dollars a year in their iron rice bowl salaries and benefits. By virtue of his appointment as Commissioner, Eric Yap would be on no less than on an MX9 Superscale salary. As such, putting a stop to such nonsense should not be too difficult. He is paid handsomely to do so.

The root cause of such injuries, deaths and problems amongst NSFs is that this fucked-up country has a disgraceful culture of only the lower ranks taking responsibility (as they should if they are directly responsible) for such nonsense. But not the higher-ups including the Ministers in charge for creating and allowing an organisational culture where such nonsense by the lower ranks are allowed to continue and fester.

There is such a thing call "Command Responsibility" and this fucked-up and incompetent Commissioner should be well aware of it, and take responsibility for yet another unnecessary death of a young man in the prime of his life.

Gen Rock

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is not a racist view but a fact. an innocent boy life is lost and you are the one down playing the seriousness of the matter. I know what happens in SCDF so don't talk cock here. the deceased is not your son so don't talk shit and be hero . If you are the father you sure would be damn mad. This is NOT "ragging or celebration." this is bullying and I have seen all these fark up people justifying it in the name of camaderie and all bullshit. newspaper already said the aunt gave info that ALL his colleagues know he can't swim , that he is timid and yet they still dump him in . Corporal kok is a timid guy and bought tidbits to try to persuade his seniors from dunking(which is banned and yet the seniors still intentionally do it. This would be consider as manslaughter or culpable homicide in USA or australia or europe. so don't come and tell me all the crap. get the inside info and come and tthen open your mouth. I find your attitude rarther sickening that you just call this as just an "unfortunate passing"? easy to call it " unfortunate passing" when he is not related to you. he is NOT your son or brother. if he is I am damn sure you would not called it as just "unfortunate passing". so spare me your crap pontification and pseudo self righteouness.. this is a very serious matter and that's why Shanmugam was correct in getting the WO and sargeant arrested immediately. Kudos to him for not mincing his words and facing the press and parents. the kid is a hardworking and never complain chap and is not lazy in fact hardworking and no faults according to his colleagues. So why pick on him? what is the reason they pick on a nice almost faultless guy? why? because he is nice? don't kid me. you know the reason so don't talk cock here. in fact quite a number of these instructors are racists /bigoted if they know you are PR or non citizens they tekan you harder but chicken out when they know you are white horse. Those who go through NS knows what I am talking about. Same for preferential treatment for white horses. It exists and it was acknowledged in parliament. so don't talk cock and pretend this is a perfect world where everyone gets the same treatment. you must be living in a lala land and haven't gone through NS. I feel damn mad at his death . coward bullies. BTW don't be stupid and show your stupidity and ignorance here. what ang pai. there are far more inflammatory posts than mine which is my opinion on reality (oh I forgot unlike in other countries I am not allowed to have a different opinion . any different opinion and you are called radicals, racists, bigoted, dangerous, etc sounds like .Macarthurism ). this is a free world and if you don't like it you can fark off. and in case you don't know IP are not logged and there are thiings like HOLA and tunnelbear in the democratic world so that I can fark you . easy for you to talk cock when someone innocent son has just been killed because of idiots like you. what ang pai. yeah until now nobody knows who scroobal is. so don't talk cock here.ang pai should investigate your stupidity and nonchalence.
hope karma strikes.

fuck off! you dont talk like you know the inside story when all you are trying to do is to use the circumstances to prove your racist world view. get off your fucking high horse and stop acting like you are fighting for the family. you are just an asshole opportunist. there is obvious angst about what had happened and those responsible will get what they deserve. and scdf / mindef / police where these things are still happenning deserve to kena fuck for their fucking lack of action all these while. doesnt mean you should go around and generalise that a particular race is more predisposed to acting in this manner. whoever act like a fucking cb is a fucking cb regardless of whether it is a yellow, brown, or white cb, and you are acting like a fucking cb!

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi PTader ,

Thank you for your latest Post which i have framed up for all to pick up.

Have to wait 135 posts and more than 3000 views for it to arrive , but its worth the wait ...

i hope a good MP will read it out in our Parliament proceeding today or maybe one day.

hope its not Tun Dr's Parliament which pick it up :

Thank you PTader , and i am out of this Thread . :biggrin:

2018-05-16 10.09.31.png

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the usual nonsense that go on and will continue to go on until those higher up the chain get a real kick in the arse. If this is a known and continuing problem, the inevitable question that arises is why Eric Yap, as Commissioner of SCDF, was not able to put a decisive stop to it. The only reason that comes to mind is that he is one hell of an incompetent and hopeless fuck.

Eric Yap is aided by the rest of the overpaid SCDF dummies like Chong Hoi Hung (his Deputy), Anwar Abdullah (his Director of Emergency Services) and at least 15 other Directors that cause taxpayers several million dollars a year in their iron rice bowl salaries and benefits. By virtue of his appointment as Commissioner, Eric Yap would be on no less than on an MX9 Superscale salary. As such, putting a stop to such nonsense should not be too difficult. He is paid handsomely to do so.

The root cause of such injuries, deaths and problems amongst NSFs is that this fucked-up country has a disgraceful culture of only the lower ranks taking responsibility (as they should if they are directly responsible) for such nonsense. But not the higher-ups including the Ministers in charge for creating and allowing an organisational culture where such nonsense by the lower ranks are allowed to continue and fester.

There is such a thing call "Command Responsibility" and this fucked-up and incompetent Commissioner should be well aware of it, and take responsibility for yet another unnecessary death of a young man in the prime of his life.

Indeed. If only he jump on first day of NS, then he would not have wasted 2 years. :(

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sick culture of ragging will not stop until bullies goes to jail. It subscribe to a sick society mindset bullying is legal if superior does it n u will have it chance to take it on to the next generation. This cuntry has surmised to inequality not by chance but aggravated aggression of a master slave stratum