• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSF firefighter who died after Henderson Rd blaze was bright and brave, say family and friends

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
SCDF regulars will never put themselves in danger but get these poor NSFs to do the heavy lifting.
SCDF is a problematic organisation. Just look at how they drowned the NSF by bullying him.
The govt should fully professionalism the who organisation or else these deaths and abuse will continue and get the regular chobolans to earn their keep.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many here proudly everyday insulting me a virgin as slut whore mistress including one that say kt latha is spot on me being slut.
Fight for people but no one is at your back you die yourself you get smeared yourself and those that you tried to help not only didn’t help you but mock insult and stab you. All these are facts.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fight for people but no one is at your back you die yourself you get smeared yourself and those that you tried to help not only didn’t help you but mock insult and stab you. All these are facts.
Fight fire, fight to hire sinkies, fight Japanese invaders all same you are on your own and you die your business. And evil ingrate sinkie Cantonese that I helped to hire sinkie stabbed me. Fight for what? Just hire foreigners!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fight fire, fight to hire sinkies, fight Japanese invaders all same you are on your own and you die your business. And evil ingrate sinkie Cantonese that I helped to hire sinkie stabbed me. Fight for what? Just hire foreigners!
You are on your own when foreigners gang up to bully you just like what is happening to me with Malaysians ganging up to bully me whistle at me etc etc can count on sinkies to lift a finger to help me? Of course proven zero help.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SCDF said he fell unconscious in the kitchen area of the fourth-storey flat. His crew took him out of the unit and tried to resuscitate him before he was taken to Singapore General Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
He should idle like my idle Cantonese ex accountant just stay at the door and don’t go to kitchen and that’s called street smart.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should idle like my idle Cantonese ex accountant just stay at the door and don’t go to kitchen and that’s called street smart.
In two of my clear shit jobs I met not one but two cantonese manager and accountant that came in after I clear shit. These people so street smart see shit or fire quickly walk away and let stupid hero people go fight and clear shit and clear fire and they stepped in ONLY AFTER SHIT AND FIRE IS CLEARED and both very calculative at work one hor.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In two of my clear shit jobs I met not one but two cantonese manager and accountant that came in after I clear shit. These people so street smart see shit or fire quickly walk away and let stupid hero people go fight and clear shit and clear fire and they stepped in ONLY AFTER SHIT AND FIRE IS CLEARED and both very calculative at work one hor.
So calculative so street smart no wonder good at controlling husband. That’s what Cantonese women are known for right?

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he passed out in firefighter gear. The gas tank is questionable. If he passed out in uniform. He is dumb. How could you fight fire breathing carbon?

You are not superman or robot. You need oxygen.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he passed out in firefighter gear. The gas tank is questionable. If he passed out in uniform. He is dumb. How could you fight fire breathing carbon?

You are not superman or robot. You need oxygen.

Ironic. It was supposed to be a life saving force, but he could not save himself. :biggrin:

scdf-logo.jpg