• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSF firefighter who died after Henderson Rd blaze was bright and brave, say family and friends

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this not a fact? So many hokkien heroes are dead. Just refer my many past hokkien threads as proof.
1670668257614.png

Looks like Gonzalez Bing Jimenez had too much to drink. Puta!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously another non Cantonese name that takes his job too seriously and died. Should have idled like my play Facebook games AND complained too much work Cantonese ex accountant and survived long and well.
If I have a son I will tell him to idle in ns or at work. What’s the point to be hero to sinkies that not just won’t say thank you but turn around to stab you. Just look at what is happening to me is best proof.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I have a son I will tell him to idle in ns or at work. What’s the point to be hero to sinkies that not just won’t say thank you but turn around to stab you. Just look at what is happening to me is best proof.
And accuse you what they are themselves: suck Indian cock and nipples.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously another non Cantonese name that takes his job too seriously and died. Should have idled like my play Facebook games AND complained too much work Cantonese ex accountant and survived long and well.
Oh ya she is sinkie Cantonese hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I can go back in time I will also tell hokkien heroes that fight Japanese invaders to run off instead of fighting for others and be dead.