• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSF firefighter who died after Henderson Rd blaze was bright and brave, say family and friends

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell evil filthy lies of me got sex with Bangla is your favorite Cantonese son of whore way to win whereas I hokkien state facts to win. Pui!
Kanina buey chao cheebye. You're just a cheap chinatown slut who has a tendency to lie and insult others without provocation. Always angry because there's Indian cum and shit in your pussy? You slut

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am also a hokkien hero clear up shit in jobs that is dead in many ways. A virgin smeared slut whore mistress and living a life of being persecuted by evil doers.
prostitute daughter of a Johor chink whore who's mother was a slut from Fujian

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kanina buey chao cheebye. You're just a cheap chinatown slut who has a tendency to lie and insult others without provocation. Always angry because there's Indian cum and shit in your pussy? You slut
Now trying to pretend to be hokkien? Too late you are busted son of Cantonese whore insulting me in Cantonese Jeremy Quek. Pui! View attachment 171752

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And tell lies is always you Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese whore spewing evil filthy lies of me a virgin as prostitute. Pui!

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
And tell lies is always you Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese whore spewing evil filthy lies of me a virgin as prostitute. Pui!
Three generations of whores and counting. Is your half-Indian daughter also going to suck ah neh shitskin cock for a living?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously another non Cantonese name that takes his job too seriously and died. Should have idled like my play Facebook games AND complained too much work Cantonese ex accountant and survived long and well.
Oh ya my Cantonese ex accountant is best friend with Indian kt latha. @Beria Cantonese whore mother wife daughter also best friend with Indians and accusing me what his family women are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Three generations of whores and counting. Is your half-Indian daughter also going to suck ah neh shitskin cock for a living?
You Cantonese can’t take the truth that you are the one sucking Indian cocks and nipples and accusing me to be what you and your family women are. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am also a hokkien hero clear up shit in jobs that is dead in many ways. A virgin smeared slut whore mistress and living a life of being persecuted by evil doers.
Better be like my idle Cantonese ex accountant and best friend of Indian that suck Indian kt latha nipple instead indeed.

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese can’t take the truth that you are the one sucking Indian cocks and nipples and accusing me to be what you and your family women are. Pui!
DIU LEI LOH MOH GOH CHOW HAI you cheap yellow slut. Go back to getting your chinatown ricehole FUCKED by Indians, Banglas, Nigerians and shitskins.

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
1670667764371.png

Found Gan Shiok Bing's boyfriend

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
DIU LEI LOH MOH GOH CHOW HAI you cheap yellow slut. Go back to getting your chinatown ricehole FUCKED by Indians, Banglas, Nigerians and shitskins.
Why so angry Cantonese prostitute descendant when you are the one provoking me and that attacked me first? You think you can use a new nick and your Jeremy Quek cheap whore fake smiling suck Malaysian criminal syndicate Indian cock and nipples photo will not be seen? Pui!View attachment 171753

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so angry Cantonese prostitute descendant when you are the one provoking me and that attacked me first? You think you can use a new nick and your Jeremy Quek cheap whore fake smiling suck Malaysian criminal syndicate Indian cock and nipples photo will not be seen? Pui!View attachment 171753
1670667913774.png

Remember him? He raped the shit out of your aunt when the Japanese were in Malaya. Look at all the chink pussy blood all over him