• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSF firefighter who died after Henderson Rd blaze was bright and brave, say family and friends

GaoFar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hzedward091222_2.jpg

SINGAPORE - He was a quiet and shy person, but he gave his best and was always smiling even when he was drenched in sweat and tired from training.

Firefighter Edward H. Go, 19, enlisted in the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) on Jan 5, 2022, and had aspirations to enrol in medical school upon completion of his national service. But on Thursday, he tragically died after fighting a fire in a rental flat at Block 91 Henderson Road.

The SCDF said he fell unconscious in the kitchen area of the fourth-storey flat. His crew took him out of the unit and tried to resuscitate him before he was taken to Singapore General Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

In a statement on Friday night, SCDF said Corporal Go is the first person from the SCDF to have died during an operation. It said Cpl Go was certified medically fit before his enlistment. His medical fitness was assessed according to what is called the physical employment standard (PES), and he was categorised as PES A. Servicemen under this category are considered suitable for frontline operational vocations.

After enlisting, he trained as a firefighter for 12 weeks, from Feb 3 until April 28, the statement added. He was then posted to the Central Fire Station on May 4, and responded to more than 20 fire and rescue incidents during his time there, said the statement.

News of Cpl Go’s death led to an outpouring of grief from members of the public on social media. Those who knew him described him as a bright and brave person.

Mr Shihan Ahnaf Shoeb, 23, who trained Cpl Go in the SCDF, said the fallen firefighter was really quiet in the first month of his Basic Rescue Training. He said: “But over time, he started to talk more, and he always smiled. That is what I remember most about him.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ing-henderson-road-blaze-was-bright-and-brave

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
He be even more likely to die if he was enlisted in the saf. Dying in scdf? Malu sia. :unsure:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
No daft Sinkie has asked if the vax had anything to do with it. all the more because he was a 19 year old in the pink of health

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firefighter Edward H. Go, 19, enlisted in the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) on Jan 5, 2022, and had aspirations to enrol in medical school upon completion of his national service. But on Thursday, he tragically died after fighting a fire in a rental flat at Block 91 Henderson Road.
Obviously another non Cantonese name that takes his job too seriously and died. Should have idled like my play Facebook games AND complained too much work Cantonese ex accountant and survived long and well.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously another non Cantonese name that takes his job too seriously and died. Should have idled like my play Facebook games AND complained too much work Cantonese ex accountant and survived long and well.
Some can even rise up all the way to ceo and more.

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're such an insufferable bitch. Low quality posts of a rambling whore obsessed with cantonese and malays, but not as obsessed with Indian cock because smelly brown dicks are something you fancy the most

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're such an insufferable bitch. Low quality posts of a rambling whore obsessed with cantonese and malays, but not as obsessed with Indian cock because smelly brown dicks are something you fancy the most
Insufferable is you Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese whore insulting me in Cantonese and tried to pretend to be Malay insulting me yellow whore and accusing me fancy Indians based on nothing but your Ccb Cantonese liar criminal bully mouth. Pui! View attachment 171749

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Insufferable is you Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese whore insulting me in Cantonese and tried to pretend to be Malay insulting me yellow whore and accusing me fancy Indians based on nothing but your Ccb Cantonese liar criminal bully mouth. Pui! View attachment 171749
Rambling again? Maybe IMH should upp the dosage of your meds and tranquilize you again so you can relak. But unfortunately, you can never relax when there is always a smelly Bangla construction worker waiting outside your bedroom door

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What’s wrong with stating fact? Is this not an obvious hokkien name ie non Cantonese name? Obviously another hokkien hero.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rambling again? Maybe IMH should upp the dosage of your meds and tranquilize you again so you can relak. But unfortunately, you can never relax when there is always a smelly Bangla construction worker waiting outside your bedroom door
Tell evil filthy lies of me got sex with Bangla is your favorite Cantonese son of whore way to win whereas I hokkien state facts to win. Pui!