• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SCDF CPL Kok Yuen Chin (NSF) dies after being found unconscious

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
2018-05-15 15.00.09.png

2018-05-15 14.59.32.png

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Corruption, cruelty and evil is an institution in SCDF (Stupid, Corrupted and Depraved Friends):

bmUZ6nw.jpg

ZqHK3Qa.jpg

alt img (assessment of individual) site

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
see story below... top bosses are sleeping at their job...

matter connected with the government, discipline, administration or functions of the SCDF, or those affecting any person subject to the Act. Members of the board might not necessarily be from SCDF.

Depending on the severity of the incident and culpability of those involved, punishments for regular officers can range from warning letters to demotion or dismissal from service. Officers will also be prosecuted if there is criminal wrongdoing.

NSFs and operationally ready NS men face penalties ranging from fines to custodial sentences in the SCDF Detention Barrack.

As investigations are ongoing, Mr Shanmugam said it was not appropriate to comment on the details on the case. However, previous cases of inappropriate conduct within the SCDF have surfaced before, and action has been taken.

He has also asked the force to conduct an audit following the case.

"When conduct which is not sanctioned takes place - celebration or otherwise - action has been taken. But then, after a while, people forget and then break the rules again."

Mr Shanmugam and SCDF's Deputy Commissioner Chong Hoi Hung had also met Cpl Kok's family members earlier on Monday.

Said Mr Shanmugam: "I think it's a tragic loss of life. Young man full of potential... At this stage, of course, SCDF is doing everything it can to assist the family.

"Nothing's going to bring the young man back to life so it's a tragic loss. Investigations are continuing."

Said DC Chong: "As what we have mentioned earlier, SCDF does not condone such unauthorised activities and we have been telling our commanders to brief the men properly to ensure that they do not undertake such unauthorised activities."

In an interview with The New Paper on Monday night, Cpl Kok's aunt said that her could not swim, and had told his siblings in Melaka he was afraid of being thrown into the pump well when he returned to Singapore.

"Everyone in the camp knew that he was afraid of water, and could not swim," said Madam Kok Chun Fa. "The whole family was worried, but we thought there would be someone supervising the situation."

She said that Cpl Kok, who had returned to Malaysia to vote in the general election last week, even bought snacks to take back to Singapore for his colleagues to try to persuade them not to rag him.

The incident comes two weeks after the death of another NSF, Corporal First Class Dave Lee Han Xuan. The 19-year-old died on April 30, after being hospitalised in Changi General Hospital for heatstroke.

A Committee of Inquiry has been formed to look into the circumstances that led to his death, and a coroner's inquiry may also be held, depending on the outcome of the police investigation for the case.

charliezhang

bastard SCDF. should be murder charges against the commanders. I believe they tekan this nice malaysia born native because he is chinese and not happy. seen this sort of fark up attitude in NS many times. The perpetuators are prob m&ds. the most probable explanation is they dump him in and some idiot intentionally switch on the water pump to prevent him from surfacing(to tekan him) and this suction hole at bottom sucked him down into the small suction hole and he couldn't surface as got stuck or the suction pressure is too high. see the photo and you understand. farking bastards. That's why I repeatedly said and post a few days ago in this forum that those who do not remember the past are condenmed to repeat it . how prescient I am, A second NS death in 2 weeks . farking commanders should all be charged.
farking excuses of "celebration".
don't insult our intelligence with crap excuses.
This is blatant bullying or ragging by his superiors.very common in NS and SCDF

fuck u understand. u and ur cb mouth. all sinkies can die regardless of race. really a pubor.

zakirzakie

Alfrescian
Loyal
bastard SCDF. should be murder charges against the commanders. I believe they tekan this nice malaysia born native because he is chinese and not happy. seen this sort of fark up attitude in NS many times. The perpetuators are prob m&ds. the most probable explanation is they dump him in and some idiot intentionally switch on the water pump to prevent him from surfacing(to tekan him) and this suction hole at bottom sucked him down into the small suction hole and he couldn't surface as got stuck or the suction pressure is too high. see the photo and you understand. farking bastards. That's why I repeatedly said and post a few days ago in this forum that those who do not remember the past are condenmed to repeat it . how prescient I am, A second NS death in 2 weeks . farking commanders should all be charged.

U damn low class, mourning time make such idiotic comments. Don't be an arse, malay chinese indian we all bleed red in NS, hate it or love it.

Gen Rock

Alfrescian
Loyal

wtf you trying to do? fucking use this unfortunate passing to spread your racist views. knn. the fellas that tekan him are bastards regrdless, but you cb try to use this and stir. ampai should also investigate you.

koKSia

Alfrescian
Loyal

knn ccb chinese racist fuk off back to tiong motherland lah. the chinese guardsman die by chinese commander you never say chinese kill chinese???? what a fucktard

one fucking stupid act by a siao-on act garang joker now cause tragedy in all three families.... total royal mess...

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck u understand. u and ur cb mouth. all sinkies can die regardless of race. really a pubor.
fuck you. you know shit. you and your cheebye face. I can also say the same to you. fark off. It is an innocent boy life and what the fark you talking about. you all treat as if it is acceptable for this kid to die just for some idiotic ragging fun sake and because he is a malaysian his death is less important. go and read your farking statements. I am sure his ghost would fark you in your sleep. be careful, there is karma. you and your kids would get the same ending and i would laugh . who are you to curse this innocent boy regardless of whether he is a malaysian or singaporean. just goes to show how black and shitty your heart is.I can aslo fark you. you can't do anything to me at all. period. impotent shit , please go ahead and vomit blood . I am sure glad to see you lose your temper, and soon you might get a heart attack.
who are you anyway. I just couldn't be bothered. likewise i can also fark you back a thousand times your CB face and stinky mouth. typical coward.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What seems to be an issue? It's only a dead jiuhukia. For a moment, I thought a beloved fellow sinkie had died.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read from chinese papers he lost 2 teeth.... how the hell would he have lost that when drown? dont make sense.