• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBS Bus Numbers in the 70s and 80s

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only had the chance to take trishaw in the past, before they phased it out totally in early 80s.
Trams were plying around the city only , I had myself boarded one in North Bridge Road , think they ceased operation in the mid or late 60s

trishaws were very common as transport for primary school going kids in my days , packed as much as six children per ride

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN lust time my uncle always take bud 16 from yaohan bud stop to east coast for sun tan canoe and wind surfing KNN my uncle was once a sporty young man ok KNN then during 1 of the weekend tanning he overheard from laylio in the hawker there the hotel new world collapsed KNN

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
trishaws were very common as transport for primary school going kids in my days , packed as much as six children per ride

yup, 5 or 6 kids squeezing into the trishaw wasn’t difficult as we sarn sarn jit kee kut.

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think he took 106 to serangoon garden sec school KNN then 1 day he got to know 1 sec sch girl in the bud when the girl borrowed 20cents to drop into payment box KNN

K.N.N.

Thats why me and nephew Lespect your Uncle.

Btw, rast time 20cents is vely big gu-chia-lian liao.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN lust time my uncle always take bud 16 from yaohan bud stop to east coast for sun tan canoe and wind surfing KNN my uncle was once a sporty young man ok KNN then during 1 of the weekend tanning he overheard from laylio in the hawker there the hotel new world collapsed KNN
Now my uncle traced back correct KNN hotel new world collapsed on 15 mar 1986 and was a Saturday 1125am KNN

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal

K.N.N.

This I Lemember gots one man piak piak his mistress and sway sway the Hotel collapse.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
K.N.N.

This I Lemember gots one man piak piak his mistress and sway sway the Hotel collapse.
KNN my uncle piak piak his thai gf in phuket 2 weeks before tsunami hit phuket hard on the same patong beach hotel he piaked in KNN

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last time got bus conductor and ticket inspector, cannot lost the ticket, will come up bus check anytime one, lol

The checks was for the corrupt bus conductors - who collected money but did not issue tickets. They shared the
money with their look-outs - the bus drivers. Students in those days paid 10 cents maximum - from one terminus
to the other.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN during the 70s, students have to pay adult fare after 9pm KNN.
I think we also paid adult fare on Sundays KNN.