• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sbf prison thread

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry for digressing but this is funny as you just reminded me. I have a staff in Jakarta who has this “prayer bruises” too and he will wear a cap to cover it each time he goes with me to Song Fa Bak Kut Teh bear the office. If I don’t visit that office for like a month he will start asking the admins staff when is Pak coming again. You see he love the soup and the braised pork leg. Told us not to tell him what it is except “sapi kaki pendek” short legged cow. During the protest against Ah Hok the Chinese governor of Jakarta he will dress all white and join the protest chanting like a fanatic (saw the video he took) defending Islam.
side track abit.
Song fa bkt not fantastic.
Bro should try founders BKT.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Each time after release, did you vow not to go back in there again?

Or like HK movie or TV serial, they always say exit the prison door don't turn your back and walk straight out?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U saw teo ghim heng inside.
Fatty with specs
Heard of him but never see him.
I think he was remanded at B2 HU3
Another one that wanted to meet was the killer cop but funnily no one seemed to know where he was remanded.
Those remandees facing capital charge will be under special watch with double lines on their t shirts. We call these racing stripes.
Murder cases not so many. Most of the racing lines are mostly drug traffickers.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Heard of him but never see him.
I think he was remanded at B2 HU3
Another one that wanted to meet was the killer cop but funnily no one seemed to know where he was remanded.
Those remandees facing capital charge will be under special watch with double lines on their t shirts. We call these racing stripes.
Murder cases not so many. Most of the racing lines are mostly drug traffickers.
How often you do your laundry?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN in 监狱风云 the 老大 also weep so there is no such need KNN
When do big business got toilet roll or must use hand wipe ? KNN
Inmates all learn to use water to wash backside.
Toilet roll issue one roll per month per inmate.
Toilet roll is precious commodity in prison with many uses so never used to wipe backside

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Toilet roll is precious commodity in prison with many uses so never used to wipe backside
What happen if that particular month, you ran out of toilet roll. Can request for additional?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happen if that particular month, you ran out of toilet roll. Can request for additional?
Can but depending on the warden.
Again depends on connections.
Wardens also see people see Color
If not get from cell mates.
Usually such items are pooled together for collective use.
So In Prison one thing you learn is to share everything.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN that's very stingy pap KNN now remember seeing those tai lou lamb collecting toilet roll from inmates like protection fee KNN how much salary are you paid for your vocation ? KNN

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN that's very stingy pap KNN now remember seeing those tai lou lamb collecting toilet roll from inmates like protection fee KNN how much salary are you paid for your vocation ? KNN
Depending on vocation.
Laundry pays the best almost $60 per week.
Next you have the warehouse, bakery, catering, call centers etc that contract work from outisde companies. Typical $30 - $40 per week for half day work. Some vocations you can work OT.
Worst pay are those job working for prison helping wardens and inmates, we called those Govt jobs. Like attendants, newspaper censors, cooks, those pay only $5 per week.