• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sbf prison thread

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You didn't get to makan with him? He is holy, if you rub shoulder with him you may be blessed with a Toto win :biggrin: Thank you for the informative thread. Not planning to go to Changi Four Seasons, but still interesting to know.

Are those facing death isolated from the general population?

No chance as inmates have meals in the cells. KH, John Lam, Yee Peng are all working together doing newspaper censorship. Easy job 5 days week. KH is the Chinese papers IC. The guy is effectively bilingual something I did not know until I interacted with him. He’s all into books and exercise now. Very fit Everyday solid 2 hours workout outside and more hours inside the cell.
Chew fellow will end up serving longer then KH.
His attempted run road case draggged in 2 more Malaysians human traffickers

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard all the breads and biscuits sold in Wang are made in prison is that true?
Used to be they get the one day old gardenia bread that’s recalled from selling.
Now there’s a bakery that produce bread for entire prison. Biscuits too but inmates can also get those packets of basic cream of oatmeal biscuits same in the supermarkets. Buy with wages or given as rewards.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that chap laundered $4.4m from a firm via a bank in trinidad and tobago using a phishing email scam. bank recovered $3.4m and paid restitution in full to victim firm. $1m most likely hidden in jiuhu with partner. he’s a part time driver although he owns a firm called hayashi. can’t believe he is so sophisticated.

I got no chance to make his acquaintance.
There are many cases involving big sums that aren’t even reported.
The biggest one in history APB guy getting 42 years I’ve met him in cluster A previously. He was the overall cookie IC. Supposedly a high post for inmates.
The one not sentence yet but biggest fish is Datuk John Soh. Rumours has it Najib wanted to visit him in prison when he visited Singapore but najib’s request was turned down.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Great thread and very interesting read.

My china babe was sent to prison for overstaying (one month visa, she interpret as one month plus a few years give or take). Cried and swore never to return to this God-forsaken country. Two months after release, got a new fake passport, promptly returned. LOL!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The fashion look for them inside is to have bruised forehead from praying too much

Sorry for digressing but this is funny as you just reminded me. I have a staff in Jakarta who has this “prayer bruises” too and he will wear a cap to cover it each time he goes with me to Song Fa Bak Kut Teh bear the office. If I don’t visit that office for like a month he will start asking the admins staff when is Pak coming again. You see he love the soup and the braised pork leg. Told us not to tell him what it is except “sapi kaki pendek” short legged cow. During the protest against Ah Hok the Chinese governor of Jakarta he will dress all white and join the protest chanting like a fanatic (saw the video he took) defending Islam.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Narong,
what about female prison?

Female prison you need to get female inmates to tell you.
Because no man is allowed inside.
Not even wardens. The prison Commandos aka SPEAR used to be able to patrol there but that was stopped too.
Life is more or less the same.
CWP is in cluster A4. Their population is about one tenth of the overall prison population.

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro N.W.,
for seLious medical prisoner,
e.g. me with hole-in-heart,
(certified by Heart Surgeon to be prone to sudden death).:::

1. how many in a cell?

2. the jamban is squat type or sitting type?

3. got hot water to showers?

_

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro N.W.,
for seLious medical prisoner,
e.g. me with hole-in-heart,
(certified by Heart Surgeon to be prone to sudden death).:::

1. how many in a cell?

2. the jamban is squat type or sitting type?

3. got hot water to showers?

_

Prison now only got 1 man, 4 men and 8 men cells.
Last time got 16 men and dorms too but no more.
Single man cell unlikely you’ll get to stay only for certain category.
4 men cell can stay 3 men and 8 men cell no need to stay full but no 2 men allowed in any cell for fear of butt fucking.

Toilet all squat but medical reason can request for commode

No hot water.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got no chance to make his acquaintance.
There are many cases involving big sums that aren’t even reported.
The one not sentence yet but biggest fish is Datuk John Soh. Rumours has it Najib wanted to visit him in prison when he visited Singapore but najib’s request was turned down.
Narong, this datuk…. is it soh chee wen ??

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good thread Narong.

Some qs.
Do wardens disturb prisoners' wives/gfs outside?
U know any deathrow guys? Are they given any clues when its time to go?

Death row they call condemned.
Housed individually and separately.
Wardens got not much chance to interact with family members.
Ususllly death row inmates get better treatment and privileges as wardens know they are going to go.
Last meal can order any meal subject to $20 Budget haha. The death row guys no appetite to eat they willl give the meal to the guy next cell.