• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sbf prison thread

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seemed many people are fascinated by prison.
At the same time many are misinformed.
Even those been in prison before also got limited knowledge.
I’ve been in and out couple of times. Worked in many different places during my incarcerations. Have a network of former and current inmates and friends with current and retired prison wardens too.
So I think I’m the best man here to helm this thread.
Checked around not many place to get info on Changi prison and those few on other local forums on this topic are outdated.

So start off ask me anything

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seemed many people are fascinated by prison.
At the same time many are misinformed.
Even those been in prison before also got limited knowledge.
I’ve been in and out couple of times. Worked in many different places during my incarcerations. Have a network of former and current inmates and friends with current and retired prison wardens too.
So I think I’m the best man here to helm this thread.
Checked around not many place to get info on Changi prison and those few on other local forums on this topic are outdated.

So start off ask me anything
KNN this will be informative for mdm wong KNN is the official changi prison life more siong on per day basis or the temporary lockup cell on 24 hours and release cell ? KNN based on my uncle experience the temp lockup is fucking siong especially when the suspect is not convicted and yet subject to humiliation in a cold cell without blankets KNN

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
If you don't like another inmate, ie., Really BTH that guy, will you make sure that you bash him up after you are released?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you don't like another inmate, ie., Really BTH that guy, will you make sure that you bash him up after you are released?

No need wait until release.
If you got the connections you can get him beaten up inside.
Prison frown on such things. And clamp down very hard but still it happens.
There are people kena marked all over the entire prison.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When were u released?
What were u convicted for?

I’ve been inside more than 6 times.
But short sentences included. No big deal as longest sentence was only 4 years
Nothing compared to many others.
Most times I’ve met is a guy with 37 times. But he might not be the record holder.
Many spent more of their lives inside.
My latest one was for money laundering ( glorified term) now as Long as you transferred money overseas is money laudedering. Fucking pap.
I went in after cny last year and came out 4 months ago. I got 13 months but I had my remand period factored in.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN this will be informative for mdm wong KNN is the official changi prison life more siong on per day basis or the temporary lockup cell on 24 hours and release cell ? KNN based on my uncle experience the temp lockup is fucking siong especially when the suspect is not convicted and yet subject to humiliation in a cold cell without blankets KNN

Lockup as in remand prison is better than sentenced. Remand is technically presumed innocent so got more privileges and rights.
Lockup in pol ice station is even better.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lockup as in remand prison is better than sentenced. Remand is technically presumed innocent so got more privileges and rights.
Lockup in pol ice station is even better.
KNN but in prison there is routines meals, different activities, blankets whereas remand or police station is isolated in cell only KNN
btw did you meet kong hee and it's gang ? KNN

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I’ve been inside more than 6 times.
But short sentences included. No big deal as longest sentence was only 4 years
Nothing compared to many others.
Most times I’ve met is a guy with 37 times. But he might not be the record holder.
Many spent more of their lives inside.
My latest one was for money laundering ( glorified term) now as Long as you transferred money overseas is money laudedering. Fucking pap.
I went in after cny last year and came out 4 months ago. I got 13 months but I had my remand period factored in.

Your recent conviction is for money laundering. What were your other 5 convictions for?