• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammyboy Moderators are all multi millionaires!

28yoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is well-known that LeongSam is a multi-millionaire with multiple passports living the high life in many countries.

Now, another moderator 'JW5' has disclosed that he is worth at least 7 digits, i.e. 10 million dollars! This is a forum where all the moderators are multi-millionaires! :eek:

Not rich, 7 figure net worth, which I consider middle class.
To be considered rich, you need to have 8 figures.
With a 8 figure net worth and above, you can hire butlers, maids, runners, servants, etc to run your errands.
All young and English speaking, but able to converse with the peasants.
I'm contented being middle class, daily using a smattering of Mandarin, Hokkien, Cantonese or Malay to converse with almost anybody. Sometimes can even use sign language and smiles if the language barrier gets too high.

You definitely need to get richer if you want to alleviate your frustration.
Work harder and smarter. Get your rich relatives and friends to help you.
There must be a way for you to have more wealth and be less poor.
Get richer and your problems with the world will be solved. Start today.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Now, another moderator 'JW5' has disclosed that he is worth at least 7 digits, i.e. 10 million dollars! This is a forum where all the moderators are multi-millionaires! :eek:

7 digits is 1,000,000 to 9,999,999 you twit.

JW5 could be worth no more than a measly 1 million dollars.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is well-known that LeongSam is a multi-millionaire with multiple passports living the high life in many countries.

Leongsam can't be a multi-millionaire. Multi-millionaires have great compassion towards the poor and needy and they are worthy of many benevolent acts. Best known examples are Warren Buffet and Bill Gates. They are socially responsible and seek to play a part in contibuting back to the community with what they have earned to help alleviate the problems that the poor, sick and least face.

Leongsam not only does not exhibit any of such attributes of multi-millionaires but are haughty and evil towards the poor and needy, mocking them relentlessly. So much as Leongsam tries to create an impression that he is a multi-millionaire, he's just a loser who had to quit S'pore.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam can't be a multi-millionaire. Multi-millionaires have great compassion towards the poor and needy and they are worthy of many benevolent acts. Best known examples are Warren Buffet and Bill Gates. They are socially responsible and seek to play a part in contibuting back to the community with what they have earned to help alleviate the problems that the poor, sick and least face.

warren buffet and bill gates are not multi millionaires, but multi billionaires, you twit. when you become a multi billionaire, dishing out millions to the underprivileged for tax deduction purposes is no hallmark of a true benevolent philanthropist. they are simply driven by too much tax exposure and prefer to channel gains that would have gone to the irs to some so called tax-exempt charity funds instead. if the irs and the tax code do not impose such a heavy tax burden on the very wealthy today or if the tax law exempts them from paying their share, billionaires would park all their gains in their family coffers and trusts and not give a single cent to charity.

in terms of job creation on a per capita basis, it's the multi millionaires who contribute the most. this is the same group who contributes the largest amount to the tax base. enterprise and job creations are the best and most effective philanthropic activity on this planet. every dollar spent is hundreds of times more productive than a single dollar given away freely to some loser asking for a free handout.

Last edited:

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Multi-millionaires have great compassion towards the poor and needy and they are worthy of many benevolent acts. Best known examples are Warren Buffet and Bill Gates.
I might be wrong, but I think you mean "billionaires" or at least those "ultra" high net worth individuals (i.e. at least tens of millions of USD or even at least a hundred million), right?

Whether in Singapore or any other "first-world" country, "multi-millionaire" simply means at least two or three million (which is just a simple "high" net worth, not "ultra" high and not even "very" high, i.e. between 5 (or sometimes 10) and 30 (or sometimes 50) million, which is lower than "ultra"), which is usually not much as that number can easily drop to below one million, which would certainly not be enough for any large-scale "charitable" or "benevolent" acts, such as those done by the likes of Warren Buffett or Bill Gates..

So much as Leongsam tries to create an impression that he is a multi-millionaire
In my opinion, I think it's at least POSSIBLE that he has a net worth of at least one or two million SGD or USD or AUD or NZD, simply because of this post of his:
When I started my first business venture, I was a peasant. I sold it 5 years later to a member of the elite class. That helped me become semi elite.
Without the elite out there, there would have been nobody to sell my overpriced business to. Spending by the elite helps the wannabe elites become real elites.

he's just a loser who had to quit S'pore
I agree that Leongsam is obviously far from perfect! haha

But having said that, I think it's fair to say that he has "won", and not "lost", in the sense that he managed to achieve his goal of owning a sizeable piece of freehold land (with probably a nice house on it as well) that was IMPOSSIBLE for him to achieve in Singapore, considering that he was already middle-aged and had limited wealth (and probably not even a millionaire yet) back in the mid-1990s, I'm guessing...

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
nope ...you must have mixed him up with JW19.

JW5 pays his maid 1M a month.

Cannot sleep again is it? I'm on my way to airport now. Hell trying to make my first million (baht) is really tough.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Woke up at 5, watching Champions League, lol

Oh I see watching over your investments so must wake up, fair fair fair all of us here wake up very early toiling to make our first million, life is tough.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

7 figure is million dollars (you go to school before?), i bet he include his over inflated house price. i bet he own the bank a lot of money too.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
7 figure is million dollars (you go to school before?), i bet he include his over inflated house price. i bet he own the bank a lot of money too.

Whahahahah ...he don't even know how many zero in a million :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
When u got your first million it's real easy to increase more $$$$$$ ..

Hi drifter good morning. I agree with you and want to add for business its the same thing, after you arrived at certain threshold, expansion becomes exponential, banks will be crawling on their knees to give you more facilities.

Got to run now guys gate closing soon. Have a great day.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi drifter good morning. I agree with you and want to add for business its the same thing, after you arrived at certain threshold, expansion becomes exponential, banks will be crawling on their knees to give you more facilities.

Got to run now guys gate closing soon. Have a great day.

Good morning Joe .. Hope u have a nice trip ... I know u are enjoying life .. This is what it should be .. Work hard and play hard .. Life is short we live once .

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are many Sporeans who have accumulated $1 million or more over their lifetime. However this is Spore & it doesn't go far because of the high cost of living in Spore. There's no easy way to generate a passive income to keep up with the the perpetual inflation caused by the greedy PAP.

As someone has pointed out Spore is an expensive hotel & you only stay here if you have a job. If you decide to retire here expect the PAP policies to suck you dry & you might end up hanging around the void decks, begging at an MRT station, ...being abused by a foreign talent :eek:

With a million I'm certain you can find something better:smile: