• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF training in india, need to integrate and perform hindu's ritual

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What sort of company were you working in? Ah hock trading company? Ah seng computer parts store? Well then those type of places would have that.

My working environment is majority chinese leh.

bro, last time in the 80's got a lot of jap SME setup factories in those JTC flatted factories. the jap bosses also come out money for the 7th mth prayers.
i think its not about who is the majority. but when in Rome, do as the Romans do.
if u r the minority, just join in even its against your belief.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkapore will cave to India's demand for easier access of Indian PMET into our country or face the prospect of the SAF being kicked out of India.

Goes to show how stupid are our millionaire bureaucrats. They don't see the whole picture when making recommendations. They thought they would save money by moving more training to India ...but they forgot that you can never get a free lunch from Indians, instead they will eat you up. Lack of understanding of Indian culture.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkapore will cave to India's demand for easier access of Indian PMET into our country or face the prospect of the SAF being kicked out of India.

Goes to show how stupid are our millionaire bureaucrats. They don't see the whole picture when making recommendations. They thought they would save money by moving more training to India ...but they forgot that you can never get a free lunch from Indians, instead they will eat you up. Lack of understanding of Indian culture.

fucking cheebye saf don't train in india la. Knn so many countries to train in choose shitland. I pity the soldiers that go there for R and R. Wtf is there to see? Smelly dirty shit skins, dirty roads it's just fucking ridiculous.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fucking cheebye saf don't train in india la. Knn so many countries to train in choose shitland. I pity the soldiers that go there for R and R. Wtf is there to see? Smelly dirty shit skins, dirty roads it's just fucking ridiculous.

true bro! i actually very much want to see saf training with the PLA in China! see how good they are!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Its just stupid to train in Pundek land.. We already got Oz land, Brunei, Thailand.. I think its more than enough to train our soldiers and the equipments..

I rather we kena kicked out of India than seeing this bastard Govt cave in to the demands of the Pundek Govt to send more Pundeks here..

But I have no high hopes of our ball less PAP Govt standing up to the Pundeks.. There'll still be many more Pariahs on the way here to seek employment thanks to their FTA deal..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its just stupid to train in Pundek land.. We already got Oz land, Brunei, Thailand.. I think its more than enough to train our soldiers and the equipments..

I rather we kena kicked out of India than seeing this bastard Govt cave in to the demands of the Pundek Govt to send more Pundeks here..

But I have no high hopes of our ball less PAP Govt standing up to the Pundeks.. There'll still be many more Pariahs on the way here to seek employment thanks to their FTA deal..

WTF doesn't this cheebye Pappy stand up to the shitland govt? Wtf can the shitland govt do? They are only famous for barking. It's just insane that the sinkie govt is so scared of shitland.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously, good luck to 40 Sar in India. I can imagine all of them end up laosai after drinking the water there.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF doesn't this cheebye Pappy stand up to the shitland govt? Wtf can the shitland govt do? They are only famous for barking. It's just insane that the sinkie govt is so scared of shitland.

Thats right.. PAP is just bending down to the Pundek Govt..

And I don't think the Indian army is that great if not China would not have walloped them in their 1967 war..

Just look at the Mumbai hostage crisis of 2008.. Their fucked up security forces were useless against a bunch of Paki juveniles

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thats right.. PAP is just bending down to the Pundek Govt..

And I don't think the Indian army is that great if not China would not have walloped them in their 1967 war..

Just look at the Mumbai hostage crisis of 2008.. Their fucked up security forces were useless against a bunch of Paki juveniles

That's right but honestly speaking this ass loong govt is somehow so fucking scared of them. In fact i am sure they are more scared of the shit skins compared to china.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRC will not let another foreign country much less a US compliant one to train on its soil for any amount of money.
They won't even consider renting out gobi desert

I recall reading during the early days of SG-CN diplomacy one of premiers asked Woody (or Lky or the Foreign minister) about SAF training camp in Taiwan. This was in the period when Taiwan was fiercely pro independence. He then even offered Hainan island as a training area for SAF. Woody (or Lky or FM) balls immediately avoided the topic.

Damn. If Hainan island had become a training camp then so many NSmen would have volunteered for reservist!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recall reading during the early days of SG-CN diplomacy one of premiers asked Woody (or Lky or the Foreign minister) about SAF training camp in Taiwan. This was in the period when Taiwan was fiercely pro independence. He then even offered Hainan island as a training area for SAF. Woody (or Lky or FM) balls immediately avoided the topic.

Damn. If Hainan island had become a training camp then so many NSmen would have volunteered for reservist!!!

wtf did woody or whatever asshole mini star refuse to accept it?

wayanggedek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you Jah. Every action by any Indian must be racism?

A kind gesture of summoning the Indian gods to bless foreigners for their safety is now construed as racism. How easily misunderstood you you.

Then of you want to blame go blame SAF la why must always be Indian's fault?

OMFG!!!!!

Is this an enforcement of shit skins culture unto others? Isn't this racism? Nope it isn't. It's only racist when chinese do it and you know chinese ppl don't do this type of shit unto others.

Honestly speaking you always see kelings enforce their shit skin culture unto others.

wayanggedek

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did not say if its ok or not....I only drew similarities between this saf thingy with 7th month forced participation that I came across.
Anyway how you know if this SAF thingy had an opt out clause as well?

I'm sending my son to start his life overseas and not join NS, wtf how can NS force my son to partake in a heathen ritual?

wayanggedek

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok extremist title might be misleading. Can you also ask the troops when they return if they were forced to have that keling shit put on their foreheads.

You may be right on the shit red dot, long long time ago my Indian friend told me its made of cow dung because its very holy anything from the cow.

wayanggedek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank the gods that I have nothing to do with any of the silly chiong sua units. :cool:
No armoured vehicles, no live firing, no ATEC or other bullshit.
Just some highly classified stuff. :wink:

Also, I doubt the conscripts who go to Brunei, Thailand, Taiwan or Australia would have the natives impose their culture/religion/'blessings' on them eh? Speaks volumes about those subcontinental shitskins. SAF, I hope you enjoy the Singapore-India defense partnership, which was probably birthed out of some FTA clause.

Excuse me laksaboy, are you a minister's son doing R&D in NS?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck you Jah. Every action by any Indian must be racism?

A kind gesture of summoning the Indian gods to bless foreigners for their safety is now construed as racism. How easily misunderstood you you.

Then of you want to blame go blame SAF la why must always be Indian's fault?

fuck off shit skin. Who the fuck wants the blessings? Why not you go and burn paper offerings to the ghosts? Hey that's a very good gesture you know can bring you luck and fortune. Oh yeah you don't believe in it so you don't need to do it. Those chinese ppl don't believe in this hindu crap yet they need to have that shit placed on their foreheads.