• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quan Yifeng and cab driver: Who is right?

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be patient. Due process of the law takes time. Quan Yifeng is represented by Subhas Anandan. Good! Bill her to the max. The taxi driver is represented by a Public Prosecutor, f.o.c. Quan is lucky that she's born without testicles, otherwise she'd be joining Oliver Fricker in the caning chamber.

Yes. Let us be patient and wait for the police to conclude the findings.

The taxi-driver maybe a black sheep for not being helpful, and passengers are free to lodge a complain through proper channel. I think there are other taxi drivers behaving like this but why did they not make it to the headlines like this one. The only situation I could think of was this. If I was a taxi driver, and some CB mouth were to rattle on and on with bad words behind me while I was trying to concentrate driving, my LAN HER will definitely TOH. It is not like outside where I could walk off, I am inside a confined space with no ear plugs. Sometimes verbal words can be more harsh, hurtful and humiliating than physical harm. Afterall, we are not saints and everyone has a limit of tolerance. From QYF past bad records, I don't believe she would be singing Teresa Teng's love songs throughout the journey to the driver. :mad:

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
a12.jpg

wahlaneh...
yah lah i kicked his kukubird lah so wat?

M

Mdm Tang

>

Dear all last nite 6 Jul 10 , Tue , evening papers like

wan pao and sing ming got very good write up on the case

but i not understand what those pics say leh ...

M

Mdm Tang

just took a cab in the morning ...

cab uncle told me QYF is very

supportive of her good friend mediacorp male artist :

"Hui Ker " ( the one always say "alamak" )

you see "Hui Ker" is releasing a new

chinese movie to hit the cinema very soon ...

it is called
: " TAXI "

M

Mdm Tang

>>>
>>>

just took a cab in the morning ...

cab uncle told me QYF is very

supportive of her good friend mediacorp male artist :

"Hui Ker " ( the one always say "alamak" )

you see "Hui Ker" is releasing a new

chinese movie to hit the cinema very soon ...

it is called
: " TAXI "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Thia

Hui Ker BioData :

Henry Thia (simplified Chinese: 程旭辉; pinyin: Chéng Xùhuī; born 25 February 1952, age 57) is a Singaporean actor who is probably best known for his roles in Money No Enough and Police & Thief as Hui & Georgie Gan respectively. He is best known for his catchphrase, "Alamak!!" (which means "Oh no!!" or "I'm done for!!" in Malay).

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
the last piece of news I read stated that QYF admitted
to going to the front seat, what do you think if the fingerprints are hers?

As long as the police reserved the right to
release the news .The need to know basis still rest on them .
The precedent should be result to be known on the
spot for all crimes committed .

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the last piece of news I read stated that QYF admitted to going to the front seat, what do you think if the fingerprints are hers?

Latest on the grapevine is that the police are going to charge her under Chapter 341 Section 2(b), S$2,000 fine and/or 3 years imprisonment max. She's excused from Chapter 68 Section 231 (3 strokes min to 8 strokes max) because she's female; only males can be caned.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whoa... that sounds serious! Hope she learnt her lesson.

Latest on the grapevine is that the police are going to charge her under Chapter 341 Section 2(b), S$2,000 fine and/or 3 years imprisonment max. She's excused from Chapter 68 Section 231 (3 strokes min to 8 strokes max) because she's female; only males can be caned.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where you heard this from,may i ask?

bro elephanto just started with comfort for few weeks,see if he heard anything?

Comfort DelGro are very fedup, so are the taxi driver associations. All pushing police for highest possible charge.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where you heard this from,may i ask?

bro elephanto just started with comfort for few weeks,see if he heard anything?

No wonder Elephanto disappeared nowadays. Anyway, I heard from some police friends. She and her lawyer are trying to reduce charge or settle out of court.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when bro elephanto ard,dun say that I say one huh. :p

We are all right abt QYF,she started this nonsense and now trying to mediate things over her side.:rolleyes:

No wonder Elephanto disappeared nowadays. Anyway, I heard from some police friends. She and her lawyer are trying to reduce charge or settle out of court.