• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quan Yifeng and cab driver: Who is right?

Y

Yip Hon

>
>
>

Probably the most bizarre argument so far. Everyone is a mother, father etc and not just cabbies. You also compared cabbies to property, insurance, MLM agents, etc . Anyone compared to these idiots will look like mother theresa. If cabbies go on strike is another bizarre arguments. What happens if bus drivers, MRT drivers goes on strike. Cabbies are not classified as essential services. Interestingly banking staff are considered essential staff.

>

>

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=66028

Dear scroobal ,

Thanks for postings ... u seem like a very

logical person as in your writings above ...

May i know what your logical reasoning for this

case at b Mustafa ??? many thank u :

SINGAPORE - A taxi driver had an unpleasant encounter with a female BMW driver a few days back at Mustafa Centre.

According to a report on citizen journalism website Stomp, the woman had demanded that the cabby reverse his cab so that she could access the boot of her car even though her car was poorly parked.

The woman's BMW was parked slightly over the lot markings, the reader "Jeff_Gosard" told Stomp. In the e-mail, he claimed to be the cabby's son.

The reader recounted: "My dad had dropped off a passenger at Mustafa Centre and seeing that the lot behind her car was the only empty one, he parked his Maxi Cab in it."

"Only a moment passed before she came over and shouted at him saying: 'Why are you so rude? Why are you so arrogant?'."

The woman then said she was unable to access her car boot and "rudely" ordered the cabby to "back up."

The reader said his "incensed" father refused and "argued with her".

The woman eventually called the police to resolve the dispute.

"Jeff_Gosard" told Stomp that his father had trusted "the police to uphold his rights" but when the cops arrived, "they sided with the woman". The woman also suspected that her car was dented.

An officer even remarked "One selfish, one inconsiderate", "Jeff_Gosard" added.

The cabby refused to back up when the police asked him to, citing that there was very little space between his cab and the car behind (see photos above).

In the end, the police officers managed to persuade the woman to move her BMW forward. Her car was dent-free.

The incident lasted for one and a half hours, Stomp reported.
FULL

STORY

>

Y

Yip Hon

Any suggestions on How to

Stop Singaporean Popular Past time :

Taxi Drivers Harassment

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple - conduct coaching classes for all cabbies. Most will respond when given guidance. Also lessons should cover siege mentality and not wait for the other person to show courtesy. Good opportunity to remind them that passengers are paying for a service and not providing transport from A to B. If that was the reason, cheaper to get FTs from other countries. Driving after all can be done by anyone without even going to primary one.

Any suggestions on How to

Stop Singaporean Popular Past time :

Taxi Drivers Harassment

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun think it will work, SMRT has this similar course that teach the drivers about manners before you can become their drivers.

Hiring FTs to drive, you dare to take their cab meh? Also, there are a lot of local uncles who need to drive and as sole bread winners. Bring in FTs will affect their earnings.

Simple - conduct coaching classes for all cabbies. Most will respond when given guidance. Also lessons should cover siege mentality and not wait for the other person to show courtesy. Good opportunity to remind them that passengers are paying for a service and not providing transport from A to B. If that was the reason, cheaper to get FTs from other countries. Driving after all can be done by anyone without even going to primary one.

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Respected forumner,

Your so call statistics are disputes that CASE handles. It does not measure COMPLAINTS versus taxi drivers. *Duh*

DO not try to get me going on Jakarta and China. YOU happened to step on the stronghold of the job I am now in. Judging from the way you surface skimming of "evidence" and trying to pass of as THE evidence, it gives me great credence to doubt your reliability.

Again, I had already stated my stand and I even categorically stated, I AM BIASED against taxi drivers. I had already took the other end of the views and anything else you supposed trying to redeem some form of decency for taxi drivers are failing, worst, desperate at its worst.

My final conclusion is this, QYF may be a DEVIL but Taxi DRIVERS ARE NO ANGELS! Let the rule of law falls on the perpetrator whether be it QYF or taxi driver, it will not redeem in anyway my personal belief and views of taxi drivers. I had tried very hard to respect them and their job, and they had stretched my tolerance for them way too far. and if you continue, I am beginning to believe you are a TAXI DRIVER by profession and you may be a DAMN good one, but try speaking for the rest of the 99.999% rogues on the road... well, good try.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
try putting yourself in the shoes of taxi drivers,then you will understand.

Respected forumner,

Your so call statistics are disputes that CASE handles. It does not measure COMPLAINTS versus taxi drivers. *Duh*

DO not try to get me going on Jakarta and China. YOU happened to step on the stronghold of the job I am now in. Judging from the way you surface skimming of "evidence" and trying to pass of as THE evidence, it gives me great credence to doubt your reliability.

Again, I had already stated my stand and I even categorically stated, I AM BIASED against taxi drivers. I had already took the other end of the views and anything else you supposed trying to redeem some form of decency for taxi drivers are failing, worst, desperate at its worst.

My final conclusion is this, QYF may be a DEVIL but Taxi DRIVERS ARE NO ANGELS! Let the rule of law falls on the perpetrator whether be it QYF or taxi driver, it will not redeem in anyway my personal belief and views of taxi drivers. I had tried very hard to respect them and their job, and they had stretched my tolerance for them way too far. and if you continue, I am beginning to believe you are a TAXI DRIVER by profession and you may be a DAMN good one, but try speaking for the rest of the 99.999% rogues on the road... well, good try.

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
try putting yourself in the shoes of taxi drivers,then you will understand.

excuse me.. did many times to be EXACT!

Once a cab traveling on expressway on the 1st lane!! 1st lane @ 80km/HR!!!!!!!!!

Then I overtake him, this B*stard speed up so I just continue, then again slow down to 80km/hr... this time I beam him once. this F**KING Bast*rd JAMMED HIS BRAKE!! It was a near miss. Thinking let it go, and move on, this BA*tard drive into my lane and JAMMED BRAKE AGAIN!!

These Freaking taxi drivers when they have fare they expect u to give ways but when they have no fare KNNCCB hog the road and even 1st LANE!

Yup, try to think for them? They are nothing but road rogues! if they cannot take the heat of the job go try something more comfortable.

Basically, taxi drivers are people who cannot follow orders or toe the line, they want to be their own bosses. OTOT - own time own target kinda life! Rather than busy plying the roads looking for fare that need their service so much, these lazy basketballs look for easy money by que-ing @ CHANGI AIRPORT.

Try to think in their shoes? Why not they try to think in other drivers shoes? I only take cabs when my car goes for servicing as most of these workshops are situated inside industrial estate not readily accessible to public transport, otherwise, BMW anytime for me - BUS MRT WALKING.

And again, the CONCLUSION IS: - QYF may be a devil, but taxi drivers are no angels either!!

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at QYF in training. She is trained in Thai Boxing. Dun play play with her. The taxi driver must be lucky to survive her kick, furthermore from her pair of hairy legs, even more lethal.

2mldn7.jpg
6oq2yg.jpg

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Krafty
Can you dig some info from some of your taxi friends. And post it here.
Hope that QYF are finnish in Mediacock.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Krafty
Can you dig some info from some of your taxi friends. And post it here.
Hope that QYF are finnish in Mediacock.

I am afraid QYF has done it again. Since she has the mood to lead a group tour to Japan, I suspect the case could have been settled out of court. And I bet she will emerge stronger. :mad:

23u1qwi.jpg
70jtjr.jpg

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am afraid QYF has done it again. Since she has the mood to lead a group tour to Japan, I suspect the case could have been settled out of court. And I bet she will emerge stronger. :mad:

23u1qwi.jpg
70jtjr.jpg

I'm sure she will have face some hard question about the Taxi incident, few member of the group will ask very nasty question?
How she going to face it?
Smile! or answer is settle.
If settle out of court mean than she is wrong. If not why want to settle out of court?

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure she will have face some hard question about the Taxi incident, few member of the group will ask very nasty question?
How she going to face it?
Smile! or answer is settle.
If settle out of court mean than she is wrong. If not why want to settle out of court?

ComfortDelGro should reward its outstanding drivers as part of staff welfare initiatives by sponsoring them to this Japan Trip. When QYF turns up at the airport and scan through the tour group list, she will tremble in fear....

1. Tan X X - Male - Taxi Driver
2. Lim X X - Male - Taxi Driver
3. Ng X X - Male - Taxi Driver
4. Chua X X - Male - Taxi Driver
5. Lee X X - Male - Taxi Driver
6. .... - Taxi Driver
7. .... - Taxi Driver
8. .... - Taxi Driver
30. Mr Tan - Taxi Driver (Special attention needed, just recovered from bruised groin injury)

Ho Say liao....It will be messy in the land of rising sun....:biggrin:

M

Mdm Tang

this fatherr and son and woman case already closed

why QYF case no update meh ????:(

Man loses appeal against sentence in road rage case
Posted: 21 September 2010 1834 hrs

Photos 1 of 1

SINGAPORE : A 34-year-old man has lost his appeal against a four-week jail sentence in a road rage case, where he kicked and punched a woman.

In dismissing the appeal on Tuesday, Justice V K Rajah said the offence was committed against a woman, who was assaulted even after she fell to the ground.

Teo Eu Gene was seated in a car when his father and Mrs Juliet Tan Whye Peck, 47, were arguing over a parking lot at the Chinese Swimming Club on August 2.

When Mrs Tan was walking back to her car, Teo went after her and kicked her in the back. After she fell, he punched her as she lay on the ground.

The judge said road rage offences are viewed seriously by the courts and offenders would usually be given custodial sentences.

Teo begins his sentence on September 28.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dear mr Alamaking , how can i get more points like you ?

are u the record holder of points here ???:smile:
LOL, i dunno, but be nice to everyone here can liao, except angry kid BusNo64, he's a cheapfuck angry kid who humps his bolster every night, LOL :p:p