• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Putting a Peekture into Samsters' Virtual Face

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
@eatshitndie gives me an image of Sean Connery... Elderly and wise old man :biggrin:

sean-connery-9255144-1-402.jpg

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interestingly funny :biggrin: Because we spend quite a bit of time here, and because we grew up with different environment, view different programmes, TV, music, movies, etc, we can associate a Moniker based 9n his posts, to a person we have seen or heard before. And while you imagine that a moniker looks like this, I may imagine he looks like another. And sometimes, we agree, sometimes we disagree. Lol:biggrin:
KNN my uncle thinks that pervert old slut @ginfreely is masturbating with all the samsters monikers except my uncle and @Valium becas she likes wise playful old man but hates wise but violent old man KNN

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
could well be, except that finger-bowls are missing at their sides - one will use it to rid it of see hum smell after selling laksa and the other after doing his business as they both got that look ma, no smell - and the shi-fook sai look.
also hard to discern if both are wearing diapers though, since they're incontinent and are outdoors :rolleyes::tongue:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
could well be, except that finger-bowls are missing at their sides - one will use it to rid it of see hum smell after selling laksa and the other after doing his business as they both got that look ma, no smell - and the shi-fook sai look.
also hard to discern if both are wearing diapers though, since they're incontinent and are outdoors :rolleyes::tongue:
KNN is that you in present and past life KNN

180319_r31699.jpg

59ab0292ac7cbb72efaf959bffab6edc--li-bai-ancient-china.jpg