• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Putting a Peekture into Samsters' Virtual Face

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My impression of Ginfreely, legs permanently open.

18132463.jpg
Looks like machiam given birth.
The Cb might resembles Cb gin but no way her face looks like that. I imagine her face kena bus langgar type

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
No No..I had drinks with that cheehong @glockman before at Bar On 5. That cheehongkia is chupcheng like me, but is sibei handsum one hor. Of course can't put real peekture here, but I can't tell you he looks something like this... The mixed blood tall and handsum look...
9CRE99w64wyORHxNdCcZUdnjbsW.jpg
The lighting was bad and your eyes played tricks on you. I don't look like that at all. I am old ah neh. Serious!:biggrin: