• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Putting a Peekture into Samsters' Virtual Face

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey @sweetiepie , I've finally figured out how to use that photo you posted.

mind telling me who the guy is?

oso where did you get your previous profile photo from. the artwork. really intriguing.
KNN yeah he is bobby a well known likeable comedian actor with hktvb KNN this guy mostly act as very easy going Professionals ranging from pathologist to doctors etc KNN you sure know how to appreciate good arts KNN it was from internet but gone now and replaced by this angry botak imagined by @AhMeng KNN

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN yeah he is bobby a well known likeable comedian actor with hktvb KNN this guy mostly act as very easy going Professionals ranging from pathologist to doctors etc KNN you sure know how to appreciate good arts KNN it was from internet but gone now and replaced by this angry botak imagined by @AhMeng KNN
did the artwork have a name? you lagi clever can go and find the artwork dunno where. i can still see the pic in my head.... :biggrin: