• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Putting a Peekture into Samsters' Virtual Face

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
@syed putra :biggrin:
images

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey, I am genuinely interested in how it turned out. One of my GFs has this problem, I have been asking her to go consult a plastic surgeon. I will foot the bill.
you could've cut the bill in half, if only you used your hand instead of your foot.
the damage from that "footage" would've been "solely" reduced! :rolleyes:
He is Indian first, muslim second. A friday muslim, if you know what i mean.:biggrin:
thanks for pointing out the shitskin link and heritage - furthermore, fridays are always good for getting new footwear at mosques and also free parking for motosikal when having a rest from hectic and strenuous food delivery services :tongue: