• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Putting a Peekture into Samsters' Virtual Face

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
And James2357.. er I mean @Semaj2357 always gives me an imagination of Shanghainese Jazz singer Li Quan.. Serious but playful with words...English name is James Li. Lol :biggrin:

5a0d26a8a31061a720dc1cff.jpeg

beijing-china-26th-june-2014-singer-james-li-promotes-his-new-album-E3PJYC.jpg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And James2357.. er I mean @Semaj2357 always gives me an imagination of Shanghainese Jazz singer Li Quan.. Serious but playful with words...English name is James Li. Lol :biggrin:
perhaps when younger (which is highly debatable) and not as suave - but hopefully more cool, calm and more collected nowsadays :whistling:
Thanks for sharing, pardon me, actually i feel that this is a beautiful photo.

18132463.jpg
this is a mofoing malignant cunt, not aligned and never take dressing - even if it looks all dressed-up but with nowhere to go :eek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
perhaps when younger (which is highly debatable) and not as suave - but hopefully more cool, calm and more collected nowsadays :whistling:

this is a mofoing malignant cunt, not aligned and never take dressing - even if it looks all dressed-up but with nowhere to go :eek:

She needs to consult a cosmetic surgeon to fix it up.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Interestingly funny :biggrin: Because we spend quite a bit of time here, and because we grew up with different environment, view different programmes, TV, music, movies, etc, we can associate a Moniker based 9n his posts, to a person we have seen or heard before. And while you imagine that a moniker looks like this, I may imagine he looks like another. And sometimes, we agree, sometimes we disagree. Lol:biggrin: