• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Putting a Peekture into Samsters' Virtual Face

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
After spending some years in this entertaining forum, conversing with some of you, some how, my imaginative human brain tends to put a peekture into my mind when replying to some of your posts.

As we will never meet in real life, below is what I think you look like. Lol :biggrin:

Pleaae don't overreact or get upset, just sharing my imagination. You are welcum to share yours too. :biggrin:

This is how I imagine @Leongsam ... Got that I know it all look.

Hong-Kong-actor-Law-Lok-Lam.jpeg

And @jw5 .... Got that super duper detective look

Anthony-Wong-Chau-Sang.jpg

And @zhihau ... Got that kwai kwai boy look.

220px-Alex_Fong_Chung-Sun_1.jpg

and @Narong Wongwan ... Got that suave gentleman gangster look.

MV5BMTgxNDUyNDEzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTk4NjAyOA@@._V1_.jpg

And not forgetting @ginfreely got that siaocharboh look!

image.jpg

TCSS later..Now it's time to start my workout! Lol :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
After spending some years in this entertaining forum, conversing with some of you, some how, my imaginative human brain tends to put a peekture into my mind when replying to some of your posts.

As we will never meet in real life, below is what I think you look like. Lol :biggrin:

Pleaae don't overreact or get upset, just sharing my imagination. You are welcum to share yours too. :biggrin:

This is how I imagine @Leongsam ... Got that I know it all look.

Hong-Kong-actor-Law-Lok-Lam.jpeg

I'm Burmese I don't look anything like that.

We Burmese are a lot darker. https://www.theculturemap.com/photographic-burmese-people-traditions/

1561517248744.png