• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Her Story 1 : "How I lost my virginity to Samuel Leong"

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
My name is Gin. I lost my virginity at age 19 in National Technological University (NTU).

Before I went to NTU, I knew very little about sex. I wasn’t a prude, I wasn’t uneducated, and I did have a couple serious boyfriends in secondary and junior college.

As “serious” as secondary and junior college boyfriends get, I had never went the distance with any of them, in part because I was too nervous, but also because I didn’t really feel that urge. Maybe I wasn’t ready, or maybe they weren’t “the one.”

So when I headed off to NTU Accountancy at 19 years old, I was a virgin. Not only a virgin, but pretty innocent and naïve one too, I have to admit. I moved out of my parents house, into NTU hall, and into a whole new unfamiliar world. I was on my own for the first time in my life.

NTU had a lot of cute engineering nerds in the halls. You know those stereotypical rumors you may have heard about engineering and accountancy chicks? You know… those rumors? Totally true.

I didn’t go to NTU intending to be a public toilet. When I first arrived, I was introverted, nervous, and completely comfortable deep within my shell. I probably would have happily stayed there if I hadn’t met Samuel Leong. He was a friendly, outgoing man that spoke in mostly sexual innuendo, and we immediately clicked as best friends. It was because of him that I came out of my shell, in more ways than one. And even he had to tug hard to get me out. I was a tough case for him.

But once I was out of my shell, I was out. I partied hard every week. I had been an over-achiever and a tight-laced, straight-A student in junior college, and now I was on my own in a totally different environment. I let loose in a way I didn’t know I was capable of.

Samuel Leong, a Hall senior. He was tall and charming. My ideal 白马王子.

One day Samuel came to my room as we planned to watch some movie and cook lunch together. I deliberately wore a slutty looking spaghetti whitish top. Samuel played Fifty shades of Grey. He was sitting against a wall and I leaned my back and kept my head in his chest comfortably.

We started the movie. During the movie, he started kissing me lightly on my forehead while his fingers playing through my hair.

Samuel started moving his hands towards my breasts slowly. I did not resist. He cupped one of my boobs and started pressing it softly from above the top. Then he started switching his right hand from one boob to another. I started feeling the shiok sensation and became wet.

He slid my hand under the top and started touching the part above my bra slowly. I have very soft and perky boobs and was having a heavenly feeling from his sensuous touch on my breasts.

I am 34 D which a perfect size for men. Samuel couldn't wait and took one boob out of my bra and started touching my nipple with his fingers. My tit had become hard and pointy. He knew that I was turned on and my mind started day-dreaming about the next hour.

He brought my lips near to his and started kissing. He started softly then hard full-on smooching. He used a little bit of tongue and his hands were busy unhooking my bra. Next second my bare, beautiful breast were in Samuel's hands and his tongue in my mouth.

He laid me down on the bed and started feeding his eyes with that juicy look of my marvelous breasts.

He kissed the left one first while his hands playing with the other boob. He then kissed both one by one and started sucking on them like a baby suck on them.

I started breathing heavily and his hands started moving towards down, while his lips sucking on my nipples. His hands slid under my skirt and started touching between my legs by my wet white panty.

After a minute, he moved hus hands inside of her panty. He probably felt the hint of trimmed hair around my vagina. He started touching my clit, and a few small "Ah" came out of my mouth.

Samuel then took my skirt out, now only there was one thing left in my body and it was my white panty that looked soaking wet. He took out my shirt and started kissing me passionately as he wanted me to let me go all the way.

He looked at me and I moved my head to say no.

He kept looking at me, trying to convince me. He kissed my cheeks, neck, lips, and forehead again and again.

After a while, he got my green signal to go all the way. He took out my panty and started kissing me there. He used his hands to part my legs to give him the way to my vagina. He religiously started kissing my wet pussy and I was shivering.

After a while, he undressed. He brought my hands and gave me his hard dick in my hands. I pulled back quickly but when he again brought my hands near his dick, this timeI held it with a tight grip. He whispered in my ears to move my hands up and down slowly and i started moving my soft hands around his manhood.

Samuel had already bought a condom as he was expecting this. He put it on. I told Samuel I was afraid as it was my first time.

He spreaded my legs and got in between. He started rubbing his dick on my vagina. He tried to enter me but was not getting his way, it was very painful to me too.

Samuel tried for a few minutes but still could not get his way in.

He readjusted me and positioned his dick to touch my tiny hole and gave a hard push.

I started crying with pain. He held himself there and started kissing my boobs without moving. He kissed and kissed my boobs and lips for a few minutes till I was fine.

Samuel then asked if it's still painful. I said I am fine now. He started moving his dick into my vagina slowly. I started liking it. He kept on going for 30 seconds like this. He held my butt and I told him to move faster. He started moving faster and once he got the rhythm that I was loving it more, he started pumping and thrusting harder.

Samuel pumped me for a minute or two before exploding himself. He then laid still for 5 minutes on top of me, then he took out his cock. He kissed my forehead and whispered “Gin I love you baby" in my ear.

After 20 minutes he was ready again for round 2. He asked me to go on me knees and came behind. He asked me to bend my waist so he can get access to my pussy. Samuel started giving me hard pumps from behind, it was making a throbbing sound. He fucked me for 5 straight minutes from behind. We both were full-on sweaty.

That day we did it 4 times.

In the evening we were so tired, we slept without dinner.

The next day I was not able to walk as it was my first time. It took me 4 days to recover from that day’s fun side-effect.

This was the story of my first time and how I lost my virginty.

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Last edited:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower do you think Samuel is a good 处女杀手?

Samuel 那个蠢蛋,被设计了。However, Samuel subscribes to the motto : Can Eat Don't Waste.

It's like a fish chasing the bait, and when the fish had the bait in its mouth, still it didn't occur to the fish that it had in fact swallowed a hook.

Remember, the cheebye is the bait, but the woman who owns the cheebye is the angler.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which AI wrote this?
1000047566.jpg

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
After 20 minutes he was ready again for round 2. He asked me to go on me knees and came behind. He asked me to bend my waist so he can get access to my pussy. Samuel started giving me hard pumps from behind, it was making a throbbing sound. He fucked me for 5 straight minutes from behind. We both were full-on sweaty.

The next day I was not able to walk as it was my first time. It took me 4 days to recover from that day’s fun side-effect.
next holiday, remember how many times you must poke. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My name is Gin. I lost my virginity at age 19 in National Technological University (NTU).

Before I went to NTU, I knew very little about sex. I wasn’t a prude, I wasn’t uneducated, and I did have a couple serious boyfriends in secondary and junior college.

As “serious” as secondary and junior college boyfriends get, I had never went the distance with any of them, in part because I was too nervous, but also because I didn’t really feel that urge. Maybe I wasn’t ready, or maybe they weren’t “the one.”

So when I headed off to NTU Accountancy at 19 years old, I was a virgin. Not only a virgin, but pretty innocent and naïve one too, I have to admit. I moved out of my parents house, into NTU hall, and into a whole new unfamiliar world. I was on my own for the first time in my life.

NTU had a lot of cute engineering nerds in the halls. You know those stereotypical rumors you may have heard about engineering and accountancy chicks? You know… those rumors? Totally true.

I didn’t go to NTU intending to be a public toilet. When I first arrived, I was introverted, nervous, and completely comfortable deep within my shell. I probably would have happily stayed there if I hadn’t met Samuel Leong. He was a friendly, outgoing man that spoke in mostly sexual innuendo, and we immediately clicked as best friends. It was because of him that I came out of my shell, in more ways than one. And even he had to tug hard to get me out. I was a tough case for him.

But once I was out of my shell, I was out. I partied hard every week. I had been an over-achiever and a tight-laced, straight-A student in junior college, and now I was on my own in a totally different environment. I let loose in a way I didn’t know I was capable of.

Samuel Leong, a Hall senior. He was tall and charming. My ideal 白马王子.

One day Samuel came to my room as we planned to watch some movie and cook lunch together. I deliberately wore a slutty looking spaghetti whitish top. Samuel played Fifty shades of Grey. He was sitting against a wall and I leaned my back and kept my head in his chest comfortably.

We started the movie. During the movie, he started kissing me lightly on my forehead while his fingers playing through my hair.

Samuel started moving his hands towards my breasts slowly. I did not resist. He cupped one of my boobs and started pressing it softly from above the top. Then he started switching his right hand from one boob to another. I started feeling the shiok sensation and became wet.

He slid my hand under the top and started touching the part above my bra slowly. I have very soft and perky boobs and was having a heavenly feeling from his sensuous touch on my breasts.

I am 34 D which a perfect size for men. Samuel couldn't wait and took one boob out of my bra and started touching my nipple with his fingers. My tit had become hard and pointy. He knew that I was turned on and my mind started day-dreaming about the next hour.

He brought my lips near to his and started kissing. He started softly then hard full-on smooching. He used a little bit of tongue and his hands were busy unhooking my bra. Next second my bare, beautiful breast were in Samuel's hands and his tongue in my mouth.

He laid me down on the bed and started feeding his eyes with that juicy look of my marvelous breasts.

He kissed the left one first while his hands playing with the other boob. He then kissed both one by one and started sucking on them like a baby suck on them.

I started breathing heavily and his hands started moving towards down, while his lips sucking on my nipples. His hands slid under my skirt and started touching between my legs by my wet white panty.

After a minute, he moved hus hands inside of her panty. He probably felt the hint of trimmed hair around my vagina. He started touching my clit, and a few small "Ah" came out of my mouth.

Samuel then took my skirt out, now only there was one thing left in my body and it was my white panty that looked soaking wet. He took out my shirt and started kissing me passionately as he wanted me to let me go all the way.

He looked at me and I moved my head to say no.

He kept looking at me, trying to convince me. He kissed my cheeks, neck, lips, and forehead again and again.

After a while, he got my green signal to go all the way. He took out my panty and started kissing me there. He used his hands to part my legs to give him the way to my vagina. He religiously started kissing my wet pussy and I was shivering.

After a while, he undressed. He brought my hands and gave me his hard dick in my hands. I pulled back quickly but when he again brought my hands near his dick, this timeI held it with a tight grip. He whispered in my ears to move my hands up and down slowly and i started moving my soft hands around his manhood.

Samuel had already bought a condom as he was expecting this. He put it on. I told Samuel I was afraid as it was my first time.

He spreaded my legs and got in between. He started rubbing his dick on my vagina. He tried to enter me but was not getting his way, it was very painful to me too.

Samuel tried for a few minutes but still could not get his way in.

He readjusted me and positioned his dick to touch my tiny hole and gave a hard push.

I started crying with pain. He held himself there and started kissing my boobs without moving. He kissed and kissed my boobs and lips for a few minutes till I was fine.

Samuel then asked if it's still painful. I said I am fine now. He started moving his dick into my vagina slowly. I started liking it. He kept on going for 30 seconds like this. He held my butt and I told him to move faster. He started moving faster and once he got the rhythm that I was loving it more, he started pumping and thrusting harder.

Samuel pumped me for a minute or two before exploding himself. He then laid still for 5 minutes on top of me, then he took out his cock. He kissed my forehead and whispered “Gin I love you baby" in my ear.

This was the story of my first time and how I lost my virginty.

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
IMG_7641.jpeg