• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proven reading is high ses activity

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, I am so thankful for this no-ban policy. After a day's work dealing with cheebye clients, this crazy slut mistress here is giving us an avenue to blow off some steam. Tio boh? :biggrin:
Obviously this type is then called twisted mind and evil intention to SLANDER me crazy slut mistress but @musashi dog will suck his lanjiao and say LOL and LIKE
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

By the way, just in case you are not aware, @glockman has finally revealed the length of his "lanjiao":
sammyboy.com/posts/2735533
I am 1.45m and weigh 53kg. But my dick is about 7" (almost 18cm) so that's the reason for my heavy weight. :biggrin:
so are you impressed?
:p​

Last edited:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have acquired superb reading skills that can catch such inconsistency lies easily just like yours and @Reddog lies of one time London one time China schooling. Btw detective books are my favorite novels too.
Then why did you not choose to join the:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore_Police_Force
and become a detective when you were a young adult (i.e. in your 20s during the 1990s)?
o_O​

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's is an epitome of stupidity that we see, in most inferior genes humans, whether at the workplace or in public areas.

A truly stupid person can't really be aware about how incredibly stupid he or she is.
My conclusion (same as yours and the rest) is she is crazy and stupid. Beyond help.
There is another possibility (which is the worst), i.e. she's a stubbornly evil/malicious woman! :eek:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is another possibility (which is the worst), i.e. she's a stubbornly evil/malicious woman! :eek:
Not a possibility but you are definitely a stubbornly evil and malicious psychopath who likes to act innocent even while attacking. Warm and friendly Malaysian backstabber that’s you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol the more I read these four findings the more clever I feel! And my cleverness do not need to steal from people to boast not like shameless Malaysian dogs with toilet certificates here.
LOL sneaky @musashi dog wants to hide my four marvelous findings showing the four Malaysian dogs’ stupidity.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And their books are of course all for show only to show off how smart they are. All fake like living a minimalist life is fake for Malaysian dog @AhMeng mind cluttered with malicious shit lies.
@glockman claimed to read biographies autobiography and factual history but open mouth only nothing factual all fake malicious lies of me being slut whore mistress.
@Wunderfool said read thousandS books to show off how smart but end up don’t know simple difference between reading and TV. Another fake malicious shit.
@musashi no say what books he read to show off but cast aspersions on me telling lies say until like impossible for me to read two hundred plus novels in four years. Want to show off how smart he is when obviously he is another uncultured evil psychopath like @Wunderfool that reads comics only never read novels don’t know some novels like Sing to dawn type only one hundred plus pages
LOL here are my four marvelous findings of these stupid lanjiao Lang. What is wrong to call these malicious shit lanjiao Lang lanjiao?

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Obviously she didn't. When she "OPENS" a thread like this to proclaim to the whole world that she is high SES because she reads, her inherent character is flawed. :biggrin:
We can all agree she is a flawed beyond hope individual. The way she goes about attacking and trolling forumers in the various threads (not just us).

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously she didn't. When she "OPENS" a thread like this to proclaim to the whole world that she is high SES because she reads, her inherent character is flawed. :biggrin:
Tsk tsk tsk shameless Malaysian open mouth only is malicious lies of me. I said before i OPEN this thread because @glockman @nayr69sg insulted me for not watching movies and that’s why I said about I don’t watch much movies since young as I spent my time reading. And then some idiot come in say that’s because low ses cannot afford to watch movies and that is why I said reading is high ses.

See everyone? Always Malaysian dogs and sinkie traitor dogs are the ones slandering and insulting and then I tell the truth then they use the truth to insult me futher. Be it slut whore mistress be it English poor be it reading. These are the people with real character flaws thinking how self entitled they are to open the mouth “to tame the shrew” using malicious lies and then cannot take it when the truth is always the opposite. A virgin becomes a slut due to shameless Malaysian character flaw. They are the cheebye shrew not me aka @musashi @AhMeng @Wunderfool @glockman

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Tsk tsk tsk shameless Malaysian open mouth only is malicious lies of me. I said before i OPEN this thread because @glockman @nayr69sg insulted me for not watching movies and that’s why I said about I don’t watch much movies since young as I spent my time reading. And then some idiot come in say that’s because low ses cannot afford to watch movies and that is why I said reading is high ses.

See everyone? Always Malaysian dogs and sinkie traitor dogs are the ones slandering and insulting and then I tell the truth then they use the truth to insult me futher. Be it slut whore mistress be it English poor be it reading. These are the people with real character flaws thinking how self entitled they are to open the mouth “to tame the shrew” using malicious lies and then cannot take it when the truth is always the opposite. A virgin becomes a slut due to shameless Malaysian character flaw. They are the cheebye shrew not me aka @musashi @AhMeng @Wunderfool @glockman

"Many" movies, and not "Much" movies. Gosh. Still bragging about your A1 toilet paper GCE O level English :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

And these dogs have no shame to keep repeating lies of me saying I am high ses when I only said I am high class only stating ugly truths of them vs these low class thieves slanderers and harassers spreading malicious lies of me.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Much vs many

Much and many suggest a large quantity: 'a lot of'.

Important:

• MUCH precedes uncountable nouns:
I don't have much time, and you don't have much money. I don't have a lot of time, and you don't have a lot of money.

• MANY precedes countable nouns:
We have many friends, in many countries. We have a lot of friends, in a lot of countries.

This important distinction is found in the way of asking 'How much, how many' questions:
How much + uncountable noun / how many + countable noun:
How much did you pay for the car? How much money did you pay?
How many children does Bob have?
How many women has Philip slept with?

Watch out for the following traps:
• people is a plural noun always preceded by many, and never by much:
There are too many people.

• information, luggage (baggage), and equipment are uncountable nouns and therefore are always singular:
How much luggage did you bring? or How many bags did you bring?
How much information do you want?

Other constructions:
I drank too much wine. I drank more wine than I should have done.
Do you play tennis as much as you play golf? Do you play tennis as often as you play golf?
This movie is much better than I thought it would be. This film is a lot better, significantly better than I expected.
There are as many Americans here as there are in California. There is the same number of Americans here as in California.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Many" movies, and not "Much" movies. Gosh. Still bragging about your A1 toilet paper GCE O level English :rolleyes:
Obviously you don’t understand English, I never bragged about my English A1 in this forum for years UNTIL @musashi insulted me FIRST English poor and so I state the fact.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you don’t understand English, I never bragged about my English A1 in this forum for years UNTIL @musashi insulted me FIRST English poor and so I state the fact.
Oh some people are so jealous of people achieving A1 and need to find ways and means to attack people’s A1 as if people’s A1 is stolen from them. That’s the difference between high class and low class people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh some people are so jealous of people achieving A1 and need to find ways and means to attack people’s A1 as if people’s A1 is stolen from them. That’s the difference between high class and low class people.
High class people state ugly truths of Malaysians to return them their insults of me that are all malicious lies. Low class Malaysian dogs @AhMeng use their toilet cert to open toilet mouth come out of shit lies of me.