• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proven reading is high ses activity

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you don’t understand English, I never bragged about my English A1 in this forum for years UNTIL @musashi insulted me FIRST English poor and so I state the fact.
And @musashi clone insulted my English poor in 2017. So from 2010 to 2016 that’s a long time to prove the truth is I didn’t brag at all about my English A1. Neither did I go round correcting people’s English.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Obviously you don’t understand English, I never bragged about my English A1 in this forum for years UNTIL @musashi insulted me FIRST English poor and so I state the fact.
Cut the crap. When you make a mistake, just admit it. Nothing to be defensive. It's called humility. Something that is seriously lacking in you. Gosh!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And @musashi clone insulted my English poor in 2017. So from 2010 to 2016 that’s a long time to prove the truth is I didn’t brag at all about my English A1. Neither did I go round correcting people’s English.
And yet Malaysian dogs @AhMeng can tell shameless lies of me bragging dismissing the fact that Malaysian dog insulted my English poor and that’s why I state the truth just like he fact that I am a virgin. Nothing to brag about and didn’t brag.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cut the crap. When you make a mistake, just admit it. Nothing to be defensive. It's called humility. Something that is seriously lacking in you. Gosh!
You admit your mistake first it’s CLAIMED virgin not ALLEGED virgin. Toilet cert thieves slanderers and harassers want to talk about admitting mistake. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And yet Malaysian dogs @AhMeng can tell shameless lies of me bragging dismissing the fact that Malaysian dog insulted my English poor and that’s why I state the truth just like The fact that I am a virgin. Nothing to brag about and didn’t brag.
I just added in a T into my post. I am typing with one finger replying to multiple dogs repeating multiple malicious lies of me and these low class people catch one spelling mistake one grammar only behave like POLICE when they are THIEVES AND SLANDERERS. That’s how shameless Malaysians are. Really flawed character beyond hope.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh some people are so jealous of people achieving A1 and need to find ways and means to attack people’s A1 as if people’s A1 is stolen from them. That’s the difference between high class and low class people.
High class people find good ways and honest means to achieve great things. Low class people find malicious ways and dishonest means to “achieve” bad things and call themselves clever for that and their victim stupid.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Real clever people NON psychopath reading biographies autobiography and factual history etc non fiction books are those like Elon musk bill gate that read encyclopedia or thousands of books and achieve great things that elevate people not bring people down boasting of 9 clones or 100 clones like what @glockman @AhMeng did. Or write fictitious stories of Wendy Lim and use sexual innuendos to insult me and think they very clever like what @Wunderfool @glockman did on keeping warm using chicken feathers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Real clever people NON psychopath reading biographies autobiography and factual history etc non fiction books are those like Elon musk bill gate that read encyclopedia or thousands of books and achieve great things that elevate people not bring people down boasting of 9 clones or 100 clones like what @glockman @AhMeng did. Or write fictitious stories of Wendy Lim and use sexual innuendos to insult me and think they very clever like what @Wunderfool @glockman did on keeping warm using chicken feathers.
The difference between psychopath and non psychopath is what makes the difference in achievement indeed when both reading biographies autobiography and factual history etc non fiction books. One is real achievements that can be openly boasted while one is theft slander and sexual harassment that can only gloat hiding behind @Leongsam @zhihau assholes.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I stated "biographies autobiography and factual history" as books I read. Now you use them everywhere and every time because these are new book genres you have discovered, thanks to me.

9 clones? Wrong! I have since created 12 more. So please update your record.

Chicken feathers to keep warm? Yes I stated that in a thread on NZ electricity rebate started by @Leongsam. So, you took offence to that too?! The word Chicken seems to trigger you off. Tell me the truth, have you been prostituting yourself again? You promised your parents you would stop! You naughty cunt!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stated "biographies autobiography and factual history" as books I read. Now you use them everywhere and every time because these are new book genres you have discovered, thanks to me.

9 clones? Wrong! I have since created 12 more. So please update your record.

Chicken feathers to keep warm? Yes I stated that in a thread on NZ electricity rebate started by @Leongsam. So, you took offence to that too?! The word Chicken seems to trigger you off. Tell me the truth, have you been prostituting yourself again? You promised your parents you would stop! You naughty cunt!
Of course I have to use that to pinpoint the lack of achievement between you and other non psychopath that read such non fiction books. One is elevate people one is bring people down.

And of course the chicken feathers is you acting smart Alec along the same line as earlier @Wunderfool that named me in @Leongsam threads as keeping him warm and which I have replied in that thread so this is how people that read thousandS of books behaved. Obviously you are continuing from there chicken Feathers to keep warm. Why do evil and deny? That is so Malaysian dog trait from my neighbor from hell to all the dogs here so Lowlife behavior.

Your prostitute mother raised you and you open your toilet cert mouth only can attack me as prostitutes to win. Look at my marvelous four findings of you dogs got involve that? Unlike you filthy Malaysians I no need to slander people prostitutes to win in debate. Damn shameless people with shameful behavior indeed open toilet mouth call people prostitute such self entitled character flaws still dare to call me character flaw.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A1 cannot make mistake? You said that only because you are A2. Just like why you keep mum on what books you read because you read comics only.
Too bad @musashi still kena caught read zero novel because this malicious shit loves making false allegations of me and cannot resist to say until impossible to read two hundred plus novels when it’s totally possible.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was a dropout from mainstream school after I gave the school principal a tight slap and a karate kick on his balls. Lol :biggrin:
Hey you got A1 or school dropout is none of my concern but don’t go round acting like POLICE when you are a THIEF And SLANDERER. Your evil misdeeds show that you have toilet cert with toilet mouth open only shit lies of me. I am 100% sure by now your 100 clones are among those psychopath clones using my information like renting hdb to come up with slut whore mistress story to insinuate insults on me for years. Including your Claire clone. This must be what you call intuitive and think out of the box. Lies = intuition

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
2234804ca48ac487e35972f6c107ab79.jpg

:biggrin: