• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prince Harry going to battlefield, where have our Princes been? How to respect them?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Prince Harry going to battlefield, where have our Princes been? How to respect th

He has. And still is.

Fucking a pointy-finger, manly-looking wife is constant war with oneself....

Imagine the struggle, the pain, the turmoil and the disgust one has to go thru !

That is considered a Holy War..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Prince Harry going to battlefield, where have our Princes been? How to respect th

Would you rather singapore fight wars than organise celebrations?

I would rather a whole battalion of Sinkie riflemen use your backside as a Bayonet target practise..

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal

Our elite soldiers also fought with terrorists before okay?
Remember the SIA hijack?
Only that those 'terrorists' were armed with fire crackers and cutlery nia

the ones i remember was when BKK had a failed coup & the chowlor/runroad general & his heavily armed kakis flew into Singapore & 1CDO was mobilized to surround their plane, i think 1 shot was fired donno on whose side:eek: those in the commando/guards/provost will remember the mobilisation recall & issued live rounds! another commando story that was prevalent during those days were they trained alongside the Thai rangers & petrolled the Thai/Cambodia borders, again heard some shots were fired.. later they had roasted wildboar for dinner:biggrin:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

I would rather a whole battalion of Sinkie riflemen use your backside as a Bayonet target practise..

Thats won't ever happen.
Looks like you are stuck in your folly again bro. ahahahahahahahahaha............................

cheers

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can someone help to direct me anywhere in the internet to find out where have our Generals been for battle to earn their stars?

Battle?

I'd like to see any of them handle a schoolyard brawl situation.

Cheers!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gen Wkr LHL

Our former BG Lee has never fought a war in his life. In fact none of our BG's have gone into deadly combat.

Prince Harry is going into what is probably the most dangerous war zone in Afghanistan - Helmand Province.

The 'general' worker was trained to rub rifle and to polish boots but he was not thought how to lick ... ? :eek:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fake Generals

An SAF Soldier's Story:[/U][/B]
IN HIS 17 years in the army, Lieutenant-Colonel Jimmy Toh has never had a more challenging task. On Aug 9, his job is to ensure that the National Day Parade (NDP) runs like clockwork.

That was fantastic ! A general worker in the making and the people will see stars when the real war comes our way.

soldiersleeping.gif

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the ones i remember was when BKK had a failed coup & the chowlor/runroad general & his heavily armed kakis flew into Singapore & 1CDO was mobilized to surround their plane, i think 1 shot was fired donno on whose side:eek: those in the commando/guards/provost will remember the mobilisation recall & issued live rounds! another commando story that was prevalent during those days were they trained alongside the Thai rangers & petrolled the Thai/Cambodia borders, again heard some shots were fired.. later they had roasted wildboar for dinner:biggrin:

I closest I came was when Israeli president Chiam visited sinkieland back in the 80s. Standby full 40 days no contact with outside world knn I should have gotten a medal.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chiam was potong pasir MP, not Israeli president

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I closest I came was when Israeli president Chiam visited sinkieland back in the 80s. Standby full 40 days no contact with outside world knn I should have gotten a medal.

The name of the Israeli President who visited Singapore during the 80's was CHAIM HERTZOG.
I remember that day when the PLO official from KL made so much of noise and a prominent Malaysian politician laid on the railway line.
Who we invite to our house is our business NOT for neighbours (foreigners) to interfere.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Some shots were fired but no one was killed nobody even knows who fired the shots. That's the closest action to war any sinkie has seen.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The name of the Israeli President who visited Singapore during the 80's was CHAIM HERTZOG.
I remember that day when the PLO official from KL made so much of noise and a prominent Malaysian politician laid on the railway line.
Who we invite to our house is our business NOT for neighbours (foreigners) to interfere.

Stupid like fuck sia those mudlaysians. All because israel fought palestine and palestianians are muslims and those mudlanders are muslims therefore they hate the israelis. Fucking retarded i tell you. If that was the case then the taliban bombing of the buddhist statues in afghanistan should mean all muslims all over the world deserve to be killed by buddhists. Oh yeah it only works one way.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I supposed that that particular command and control appt for the rescue mission made him looked good.

I am pretty sure had that rescue ops failed, someone would take the rap aka tua pek kong. Completely legal.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal

i remember that time too, 2 weeks before he landed the Isrealis were already very busy in their diplomatic & non diplomatic cars zooming around & the 'invisible' people had to play catch up, so damn funny:biggrin: becos our neighbours were very vocal & there was a general heighten state of alert. No shots fired as Narong stated becos everyone kena standby, even pak chiu cheng also cannot ahaha:biggrin:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Our military is smarter. They can prevent war, no need to fight war.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chiam was potong pasir MP, not Israeli president
Kanina typo lah, I kanina type too fast ok kanina.....sorry typo again misspelt your nick.

Thanks to bro KLT for the correction.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[QUOTE=Narong Wongwan;1207045]

Thanks to bro KLT for the correction.[/QUOTE]

We learn from one another.
That's how we go about acquiring knowledge through sharing with those who deserve.
You are definitely one of those who deserve this information.
Have a good day.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah... I didnt know about this. 80s I am still schooling. 40 days stand by, So its like 1 month b4 he arrives and 1 week after he is gone. I stand by 7 days only, already cannot tahan. Bro, are you with the commandos then??

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah... I didnt know about this. 80s I am still schooling. 40 days stand by, So its like 1 month b4 he arrives and 1 week after he is gone. I stand by 7 days only, already cannot tahan. Bro, are you with the commandos then??
I not commando but commandos usually kena hamtum by us until KO.....inside the boxing ring :biggrin:
We wear our watches on the right wrists and our berets are black.....:cool: