• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

President Trump will win again

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The key is Pennsylvania. Trump scored an upset victory there, winning Pennsylvania was the final nail in Hillary's coffin.

Joe Biden's hometown state is Pennsylvania.

But these bearded folks from Pennsylvania support Trump. :biggrin:

160528-trump-amish-gty-1160.jpg

IMG-8177.jpeg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The key is Pennsylvania. Trump scored an upset victory there, winning Pennsylvania was the final nail in Hillary's coffin.

IMG-8177.jpeg
The US is still mainly a white people country. Hate to say this, but these whites are mostly racist and misogynistic. And they make up the silent majority. They all love Trump, faults and all.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The US is still mainly a white people country. Hate to say this, but these whites are mostly racist and misogynistic. And they make up the silent majority. They all love Trump, faults and all.

The black and brown people are racist too, but it's always the white people's fault, so goes the liberal narrative. :biggrin:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Republicans express fears Donald Trump will lose presidential election | Republicans
Ted Cruz on Capitol Hill in Washington DC, on 24 September.
Ted Cruz on Capitol Hill in Washington DC, on 24 September. Photograph: REX/Shutterstock
Ted Cruz says he’s afraid of ‘bloodbath of Watergate proportions’ as John Cornyn slams Trump for ‘creating confusion’ over Covid

Sun 11 Oct 2020 18.10 AEDT
Ted Cruz fears an election “bloodbath”. His fellow top Republican senator Thom Tillis is talking in terms of a Joe Biden presidency. And even Mitch McConnell, the fiercely loyal Senate majority leader, won’t go near the White House over Donald Trump’s handling of coronavirus protocols.

Individually, they could arguably be seen as off-the-cuff comments from Trump’s allies attempting to rally support for the US president just days ahead of a general election that opinion polls increasingly show him losing.

But collectively, along with pronouncements from several other Republicans appearing to distance themselves from Trump, his administration and its policies, it reflects growing concern inside the Republican party’s top tier that 3 November could be a blowout win for Joe Biden and the Democrats.

“I think it could be a terrible election. I think we could lose the White House and both houses of Congress, that it could be a bloodbath of Watergate proportions,” Cruz, the junior senator for Texas and former vocal critic of Trump, said in an interview on CNBC’s Squawk Box on Friday.

“I am worried. It’s volatile, it’s highly volatile,” he added, although he did say he also saw the possibility of Trump re-elected “with a big margin”.

Tillis, one of several Trump associates who contracted Covid-19 apparently at a super-spreader White House event two weeks ago, faces a tough fight for re-election as senator for North Carolina, and raised the prospect of a Trump defeat during a debate against Democratic challenger Cal Cunningham.

“The best check on a Biden presidency is for Republicans to have a majority in the senate,” he said, inadvertently suggesting he thought a Democratic victory next month could be a done deal. “Checks and balances does resonate with North Carolina voters,” he added.

Elsewhere, Republican displeasure at Trump is becoming increasingly evident, especially among candidates locked in tight election races of their own.

Martha McSally, the Arizona senator trailing the former Nasa astronaut Mark Kelly by a significant margin, attacked Trump for his repeated attacks on her predecessor, John McCain. “Quite frankly, it pisses me off when he does it,” she said in a debate this week.

The Texas senator John Cornyn slammed Trump this week for “creating confusion” over coronavirus and “letting his guard down” as the pandemic spread across the nation.

McConnell’s comments, meanwhile, about why he has not been to the White House for at least two months could be seen in a different context, given he is 78 and in the same at-risk demographic as the already infected president.

“My impression was that their approach to how to handle this is different from mine and what I suggested that we do in the Senate, which is to wear a mask and practice social distancing,” he said.

But dissent from the staunch Trump ally has been almost unheard of through the four years of the presidency. McConnell’s words seem to reflect the threat that a nationwide backlash to Trump’s pandemic handling poses to the Republican senate majority.

Topics

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal

IMG-8177.jpeg

It all depends on the voter turnout in Pennsylvania. In 2016 Bernie Sanders supporters decided to sit out and not vote in protest over the rough Democratic Nomination battle. Party was not united against Donald Trump. Undecided voters broke for Trump 2 to 1 over Hillary Clinton last minute due to email scandal. Polls 2016 got the popular vote accurate but electoral college was in error. Nate Silver, Nate Cohn, Steve Wang, Cook Political report all say they have "corrected" this error.

we shall see. Interesting times ahead.

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a choice between good and evil. Simple as that.

When Ben Shapiro the Trump worshipper says this, things are not so rosy for the Republicans. They need a scandal. Joe Biden/Obama criminal complaint etc

Ben Shapiro

@benshapiro

If Donald Trump loses by double digits to a comatose 78-year-old career politician plagued by incoherence and logorrhea and pledging to enact the most radical Left-wing agenda in American political history, I'm sorry, but that's on Trump.

11:18 AM · Oct 6, 2020·Twitter Web App

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ted Cruz thinks differently

Ted Cruz says the November election could be a 'bloodbath of Watergate proportions' for the GOP

JOHN L. DORMAN
OCT 11, 2020, 7:47 AM
Greg Nash-Pool/Getty ImagesSen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) speaks at a committee hearing in Washington.
  • GOP Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas said on Friday that the party could experience “a bloodbath of Watergate proportions” in the November elections.
  • “If people are going back to work, if they’re optimistic, if they’re positive about the future, we could see a fantastic election,” Cruz said.
  • Cruz was referring to the Watergate scandal, which prompted then-President Richard Nixon to resign from the presidency in 1974, and triggered massive losses for Republicans in the House of Representatives that year, along with several defeats in the Senate.
  • In most of the major battleground states, President Donald Trump is currently trailing Joe Biden in most public polling surveys.
  • Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, a 2016 GOP presidential candidate and one of the most prominent Republicans in the country, said on Friday that the party could experience “a bloodbath of Watergate proportions” in the November elections.

Pause
Unmute
Loaded: 0%

Fullscreen
THESE COINS HAVE SECRET LEVERS THAT MAKE THEM COME ALIVE
Cruz, speaking on CNBC’s “Squawk Box,” said that the presidential election was unpredictable at the moment.
“I am worried,” Crux said. “It’s volatile, it’s highly volatile…if people are going back to work, if they’re optimistic, if they’re positive about the future, we could see a fantastic election — the president getting reelected with a big margin and Republicans winning both Houses of Congress. I think that’s a real possibility,” Cruz said.
“But I also think if on Election Day people are angry and they have given up hope and they’re depressed, which is what [Speaker Nancy] Pelosi and [Senate Minority Leader Chuck] Schumer want them to be, I think it could be a terrible election. I think we could lose the White House and both houses of Congress, that it could be a bloodbath of Watergate proportions.”

Cruz was referring to the Watergate scandal, in which the administration of President Richard Nixon was ensnared in a series of legal and ethical violations. The most infamous incidents of the scandal were the break-in of the Democratic National Committee by GOP operatives, the impeachment hearings that roiled the country, and Nixon’s resignation in 1974. Republicans suffered massive losses in the US House of Representatives and lost four seats in the Senate that year.
In 1976, then-President Gerald Ford, who pardoned Nixon after his resignation two years earlier, lost the presidential election to former Gov. Jimmy Carter of Georgia.
Despite Cruz saying that the election was “volatile,” Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has had a relatively stable lead over the past few months. Biden currently has a 9.6-point lead over Trump, based on the Real Clear Politics polling average from surveys released from Sept. 24 to Oct. 9.
Not only has Biden maintained leads in traditional battleground states like Florida, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, but he has polled well in emerging swing states like Arizona and Georgia, all states that Trump won in 2016.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another issue is the Senate erection...if the Democrats take the Senate...and they now control Congress..If Trump wins,,he is hamstrung,,,if Biden wins the whole country will go up shit creek

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump worshipper? Obviously you are new and hadn't followed Trump in 2016. He's a neocon worshipper. Once in a while his interests and Trump's policies dovetail.

qMvWq7nO.jpeg

"In case anyone needed reminding, fuck Ben Shapiro"
https://thedonald.win/p/HEJ6geWZ/in-case-anyone-needed-reminding-/c/
Yes I follow his tweets. I look at prominent people on Twitter on both sides such as Ann Coulter or even lefties too. Go back further when Shapiro was a Trump worshipper. Now he is throwing Trump under the bus. I see more far right Rush Limbaugh devotees now starting to question the Church of Trump. Alot of chatter recently in Hannity when Trump called in and said he was 100% while coughing. Many unhappy Republicans.

Even Cindy McCain is now against Trump. Very surprising to me.

Not good for Right Wing Politics right now in the United States.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes I follow his tweets. I look at prominent people on Twitter on both sides such as Ann Coulter or even lefties too. Go back further when Shapiro was a Trump worshipper. Now he is throwing Trump under the bus. I see more far right Rush Limbaugh devotees now starting to question the Church of Trump. Alot of chatter recently in Hannity when Trump called in and said he was 100% while coughing. Many unhappy Republicans.

Even Cindy McCain is now against Trump. Very surprising to me.

Not good for Right Wing Politics right now in the United States.

There's a segment of GOP folks who don't like Trump. NeverTrumpers, RINOs etc.

Cindy McCain's husband John McCain was a traitor. He's dead now, but his insufferable daughter and wife still exist. :cool:

DMXw3FtX4AM2oyT.jpg

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's a segment of GOP folks who don't like Trump. NeverTrumpers, RINOs etc.

Cindy McCain's husband John McCain was a traitor. He's dead now, but his insufferable daughter and wife still exist. :cool:

DMXw3FtX4AM2oyT.jpg

LOL there is a growing list of such "traitors". Sen Ted Cruz just said the election might be a "bloodbath" And what about the other Tex Sen Cornyn now openly mocking Trump. What is happening here ? Trump needs to put out this fire ASAP. Otherwise if he wins these Republicans all thrown under the bus. Trump wont forget these "traitors"

Fascinating the list of "Traitors" all the staff sacked, other Republicans such Colin Powell, say they are Anti-Trump. Very, very interesting

What Trump needs is his October surprise. I am expecting it any min now.:rolleyes:

Ej0EBA2VcAsINCz.jpg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL there is a growing list of such "traitors". Sen Ted Cruz just said the election might be a "bloodbath" And what about the other Tex Sen Cornyn now openly mocking Trump. What is happening here ? Trump needs to put out this fire ASAP. Otherwise if he wins these Republicans all thrown under the bus. Trump wont forget these "traitors"

Fascinating the list of "Traitors" all the staff sacked, other Republicans such Colin Powell, say they are Anti-Trump. Very, very interesting

What Trump needs is his October surprise. I am expecting it any min now.:rolleyes:

View attachment 93089
The spelling is atrocious..is it fake?

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 93089
Don't forget the Lincoln Project.