• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

President Trump will win again

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike my country, his government wants to preserve jobs for their locals. Donald Trump is an absolute patriot, who selfishly love his country.
What's wrong with putting your own people first?

Supporters from Germany

200829-germany-qanon-al-1055_e14091fdbde68a1978150dc48e8e3767.jpg

61ktDmPhmRL._AC_SX466._SX._UX._SY._UY_.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike my country, his government wants to preserve jobs for their locals. Donald Trump is an absolute patriot, who selfishly love his country.

Supporters from Germany

Mr President of Gay Club?

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr President of Gay Club?

Comrade Tan of the CCP! You know what your good buddies in PRC do to gays? They shoot them so try not to admit you are a gay Mr Tan, will not end well for you.

Oh whoever wins in November - they will fuck your good friends in the PRC - what fun! Many years of laughing at PRC!

Ai-Weiwei-艾未未-Discusses-Draconian-China-and-the-PRC’s-uncertain-prospects-VIVISXN-CHINA-Art-in...jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Comrade Tan of the CCP! You know what your good buddies in PRC do to gays? They shoot them so try not to admit you are a gay Mr Tan, will not end well for you.

Oh whoever wins in November - they will fuck your good friends in the PRC - what fun! Many years of laughing at PRC!

View attachment 89815

:FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: nah.... Take one each day to shaft into yr arsehole. Rest on Sunday.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
:FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: nah.... Take one each day to shaft into yr arsehole. Rest on Sunday.

Comrade Tan of the CCP, what rudeness. I notice you Communists are always in a bad mood. Must be all the floods and shit on the streets of the PRCs, right?

3rmofr.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope trump win and America virus cases hit the roof. Whole World will ban US travellers into their countries.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Supporters from Germany

Then ask to suck his dick!