• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

President Trump will win again

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's the thing, I find it difficult to remember anything that makes no sense. If I hear stuff that is devoid of meaning, it doesn't stick. To me he sounds like this :

"I like the number 5. It's a great number. We all agree that our lives would be better if we had more 5s in our lives. I'm gonna make America great again. We're gonna have more 5s around us. and no more of those 2s and 3s. We'll just add it all up to 5."
Since Trump is a billionaire and POTUS, maybe you should humble yourself and think maybe you could learn something from him.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's the thing, I find it difficult to remember anything that makes no sense. If I hear stuff that is devoid of meaning, it doesn't stick. To me he sounds like this :

"I like the number 5. It's a great number. We all agree that our lives would be better if we had more 5s in our lives. I'm gonna make America great again. We're gonna have more 5s around us. and no more of those 2s and 3s. We'll just add it all up to 5."
So basically U don't know what he said n did and U don't like him because of hear say?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since Trump is a billionaire and POTUS, maybe you should humble yourself and think maybe you could learn something from him.
Well, I think I can learn how to influence people without saying anything meaningful... That's a gift that he, Greta Thunberg and Elon Musk share.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank you for providing that clip. But it's precisely the point I'm making.

It's entirely an emotional appeal. Not very different at all from certain religious leaders. In fact, such appeals sound exactly the same as they would for example Islamic jihadists. These are opinions and he's trying to sway yours by striking a chord of relevance with you. I will give him credit for doing it well and effectively, but that's exactly what various religions have been doing for hundreds of years.

Hope, God, Pride, Meaning, Historical Achievement all mentioned. What exactly is he promising? Where's the cause and effect? Where's the plan? None of it ties with any of the rest other than they happened in that country. He posits hope, unfairness, being down and out and a whole bunch of other things that I can't be bothered to note. He mentions them, but never spells out how he will do it. In fact, other than cancelling Obamacare, starting a wall with Mexico and lower taxes for the rich and corporations, I struggle to find other achievements during his time in office.

Basically, none of the pride displayed in the video can be attributable to him. It's the political equivalent of stolen valour/valor. Might as well watch Rocky.

The kind of stuff mentioned is what humanity always faces. It is guaranteed. Like saying you've had a shitty day sometime in the past year, but I will solve it for you. No he can't because that is precisely the nature of our existence. And everybody no matter how good their life is has those days. Or if you do this, you'll have a better life. Any number of sources can do the same. Like I said, the most effective religions always try to symphatize with your suffering and give you a "solution". What that solution is always involves surrendering yourself and your output over to them.

Communists want people obedient to the system. Various religions want jihadists/crusaders and followers who will donate. He wants your vote. All have at their core messaging that they will symphatize with your suffering.

I'm digressing, but to be honest, sometimes when I used to watch you argue with our ex-resident Muslim whoami, it looked like a mirror arguing with itself. Other than one side painted one colour, the other side the opposite colour, but same points and same arguments.

If you object to anything I've said or you think I've missed anything, please let me know.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything he said make sense. What are you talking about? Stop watching mainstream media.
please provide a quote. any quote. take your time.

As for mainstream media, you suppose alternative sources are better? Crypto investors had the same argument about mainstream money. I suppose you believe in crypto as well?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank you for providing that clip. But it's precisely the point I'm making.

It's entirely an emotional appeal. Not very different at all from certain religious leaders. In fact, such appeals sound exactly the same as they would for example Islamic jihadists. These are opinions and he's trying to sway yours by striking a chord of relevance with you. I will give him credit for doing it well and effectively, but that's exactly what various religions have been doing for hundreds of years.

Hope, God, Pride, Meaning, Historical Achievement all mentioned. What exactly is he promising? Where's the cause and effect? Where's the plan? None of it ties with any of the rest other than they happened in that country. He posits hope, unfairness, being down and out and a whole bunch of other things that I can't be bothered to note. He mentions them, but never spells out how he will do it. In fact, other than cancelling Obamacare, starting a wall with Mexico and lower taxes for the rich and corporations, I struggle to find other achievements during his time in office.

Basically, none of the pride displayed in the video can be attributable to him. It's the political equivalent of stolen valour/valor. Might as well watch Rocky.

The kind of stuff mentioned is what humanity always faces. It is guaranteed. Like saying you've had a shitty day sometime in the past year, but I will solve it for you. No he can't because that is precisely the nature of our existence. And everybody no matter how good their life is has those days. Or if you do this, you'll have a better life. Any number of sources can do the same. Like I said, the most effective religions always try to symphatize with your suffering and give you a "solution". What that solution is always involves surrendering yourself and your output over to them.

Communists want people obedient to the system. Various religions want jihadists/crusaders and followers who will donate. He wants your vote. All have at their core messaging that they will symphatize with your suffering.

I'm digressing, but to be honest, sometimes when I used to watch you argue with our ex-resident Muslim whoami, it looked like a mirror arguing with itself. Other than one side painted one colour, the other side the opposite colour, but same points and same arguments.

If you object to anything I've said or you think I've missed anything, please let me know.
U ask for proof ..I have given it to U...n till now U have never back your comments with facts....untill now U are just sprouting opinions which are rubbish. I ask U again ....where is yr evidence on yr opinions about Trump?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
U ask for proof ..I have given it to U...n till now U have never back your comments with facts....untill now U are just sprouting opinions which are rubbish. I ask U again ....where is yr evidence on yr opinions about Trump?
I've analyzed the video you've given me. some of the claims in the video I've bothered to analyze are in the previous post. it's not an opinion if you can read it and compare it for yourself. all the points are there.

If you can't draw the same conclusions from the evidence his video purports to supply and I've put specific points contradicting how is that "my opinion"?

I'll give you an example, but I tire of explaining self-evident facts which seem so obvious, so this is the last time I'm going to waste any time on it :- I wrote that none of the things he presents in his video are his to claim, but he's claiming them nonetheless. The only things he can claim that I remember are the mexican wall, cancelling obamacare and lowering the top tax bracket.

None of these were featured in his video. There are also NO facts in the video themselves. Just platitudes. Hope is not a fact and neither is being treated unfairly.

edit : If I missed any "facts" from the video you supplied, please feel free to reply with any fact of consequence. I couldn't find any myself. Like I said, if I missed anything, please bring it up.

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've analyzed the video you've given me. some of the claims in the video I've bothered to analyze are in the previous post. it's not an opinion if you can read it and compare it for yourself. all the points are there.

If you can't draw the same conclusions from the evidence his video purports to supply and I've put specific points contradicting how is that "my opinion"?

I'll give you an example, but I tire of explaining self-evident facts which seem so obvious, so this is the last time I'm going to waste any time on it :- I wrote that none of the things he presents in his video are his to claim, but he's claiming them nonetheless. The only things he can claim that I remember are the mexican wall, cancelling obamacare and lowering the top tax bracket.

None of these were featured in his video. There are also NO facts in the video themselves. Just platitudes. Hope is not a fact and neither is being treated unfairly.

edit : If I missed any "facts" from the video you supplied, please feel free to reply with any fact of consequence. I couldn't find any myself. Like I said, if I missed anything, please bring it up.
U have no facts at all and just sprouting shit....like the resident chicons plps here...wolf in a dress....