• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

President Trump will win again

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
TRUMP%2B%252811%2529.jpg

TRUMP%2B%252813%2529.jpg

VIRUS%2BGATES%2BFAUCI%2B%25282%2529.png

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike my country, his government wants to preserve jobs for their locals. Donald Trump is an absolute patriot, who selfishly love his country.
What's wrong with putting your own people first?

Supporters from Germany

200829-germany-qanon-al-1055_e14091fdbde68a1978150dc48e8e3767.jpg

61ktDmPhmRL._AC_SX466._SX._UX._SY._UY_.jpg

Didn't know Germs-many are more buffoon than Trump, must be eating to much pork knuckles..

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kamala Harris Snaps At NBC Host After Being Caught In Border Lie​

Given she was recently "put in charge" of the crisis, Holt had asked simply whether she had any near future plans to visit the US-Mexico border - a line of inquiry which she clearly took offense to.

"We are going to the border, we’ve been to the border. So this whole – this whole thing about the border, we’ve been to the border, we’ve been to the border," Harris said
"You haven’t been to the border," Holt accurately shot back.

A visibly upset Harris then came back with a retort that was awkward at best: "And I haven’t been to Europe, and I don’t understand the point that you’re making," she snapped. "I’m not discounting the importance of the border," she claimed while continuing to lose her cool.