• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

President Trump will win again

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...rial-senate-acquits-republicans-vote-14188652

Trump Family laughing.
But so on another situation. I think Biden families laughing too because they have ease the restrictions on china and expecting more $$$ gain

I never doubted donald trump whould 'escape' again.

Everyone is laughing because this is just a dog and pony show to fool the masses into thinking thst the 2 parties are quarrelling. Pelosi's antics when trump was giving a speech, you think they were for real?

Now look at the tiresome aljunied town council case. I tell you what's the outcome: None of the incumbent WP MPs will get into real trouble. I used to believe WP is an opposition party, and PAP hates them, but no longer, im now older and wiser!

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never doubted donald trump whould 'escape' again.

Everyone is laughing because this is just a dog and pony show to fool the masses into thinking thst the 2 parties are quarrelling. Pelosi's antics when trump was giving a speech, you think they were for real?

Now look at the tiresome aljunied town council case. I tell you what's the outcome: None of the incumbent WP MPs will get into real trouble. I used to believe WP is an opposition party, and PAP hates them, but no longer, im now older and wiser!
Politician is game player.
If WP is a serious threatening the ruling party.
Would they have survive all this time with Ah Loong?
Ask ourselves what stopping Ah Loong to wipe them out.
You think the citizens sheepie will action to stop it??

Last edited:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
DEM%2BBIDEN%2B%252812%2529.jpg