• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

President Trump will win again

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am concerned that if there is a huge stock market crash in Oct, President Trump will likely be defeated.

Wall Street no longer has any hold on Trump. In fact, he will deal with those traitors at Wall Street in his second term... those who sold out to China. :cool:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wall Street no longer has any hold on Trump. In fact, he will deal with those traitors at Wall Street in his second term... those who sold out to China. :cool:

Wonderful, yr favorite pass time licking Trump balls will win.

Then he can finish China....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then the lower his odds in Sept/Oct, the more likely he will enter into a conflict?

War with China will happen. And it is a bipartisan thing. He's preparing the groundwork now.

There will be irrefutable proof of Covid-19 being a biological weapon made by China.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pray trump will win, Make China Greater Again...

Trump is a businessman. If he wins, he is more likely to reach a win-win deal with China to avoid conflicts, while biden is a pawn.

2020-09-09_6-21-07.jpg

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
War with China will happen. And it is a bipartisan thing. He's preparing the groundwork now.

There will be irrefutable proof of Covid-19 being a biological weapon made by China.

I also believe that C-19 is manufactured but death rates is not consistent everywhere, so the science behind it is arguable. Then if China is culprit, why ain't legal suits flying all over by now?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also believe that C-19 is manufactured but death rates is not consistent everywhere, so the science behind it is arguable. Then if China is culprit, why ain't legal suits flying all over by now?

You'll need some time to make the preparations. Be patient. :wink:

1596703790-5f2bc42e782ee.png

Oh, and it's proven to be a biological weapon, merely lawsuits won't be enough. It's time for war. :cool:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
You'll need some time to make the preparations. Be patient. :wink:

1596703790-5f2bc42e782ee.png

Oh, and it's proven to be a biological weapon, merely lawsuits won't be enough. It's time for war. :cool:

This girl looks like wife-material to me but she married an indian (quarrelled now). I quite attracted to her.

So far she just made the claims to prove her background but she don't have any solid informations.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump is a shit loser bizman turned every biz he touched into dust.... 算不了什么 and he is the 99% kids from wealthy family whose parents can afford him to lose money and bail him out, to get him off their back.

6x bankrupt??? 1 x bankrupt is bad enough....

Let Trump hv another 4 years please.... To send Americans leave in exodus....

Trump is a businessman. If he wins, he is more likely to reach a win-win deal with China to avoid conflicts, while biden is a pawn.

2020-09-09_6-21-07.jpg