• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to ban jw5 for bumping old threads with multiple clones

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Feels jw5 has a motive for bumping old threads. He don't want others to discuss certain topics. Or when someone post an excellent post then he will start bumping and accused others as clones.
It's ok lah. We just chill, go with the flow, contribute when we can, talk cock, and have fun lah. This is just an internet forum, not real life. Real life is a different matter, more stressful.

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's ok lah. We just chill, go with the flow, contribute when we can, talk cock, and have fun lah. This is just an internet forum, not real life. Real life is a different matter, more stressful.
It obvious he take this forum as his own.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
Feels jw5 has a motive for bumping old threads. He don't want others to discuss certain topics. Or when someone post an excellent post then he will start bumping and accused others as clones.

according to @nayr69sg he is trying to destroy this forum

he is doing a very good job, there is no one here now but his own clones now

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/sb...win-marymount-smc.288573/page-15#post-3383265

[IMG alt="nayr69sg"]https://www.sammyboy.com/data/avatars/m/14/14573.jpg?1586805259[/IMG]

nayr69sg

Loyal

I think he is trying to destroy the forum. He is angry with leongsam too.

Like Like Quote Reply

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You must be kidding, even a cunt like @ginfreely is still hovering around like a housefly.
The first thing to do is to stab her cb with a knife
Oh, is she still around?:eek: She's on my Ignore List so I don't see her posts. My guess is she is hovering around to try get herself some dicks. She knows this is a testosterone-filled forum, 99% guys. She hopes to hook up with some members here. So be careful guys! This is a community service announcement.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, is she still around?:eek: She's on my Ignore List so I don't see her posts. My guess is she is hovering around to try get herself some dicks. She knows this is a testosterone-filled forum, 99% guys. She hopes to hook up with some members here. So be careful guys! This is a community service announcement.

That slut @your name all the time, I think she's horny for you.
She's on my ignore list too, I just stab her cheebye a few times daily to make sure she sees it.
@ginfreely stab your cheebye!

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh really? That's so messed up! To my mind, she needs two things. A psychiatrist and dicks. Better yet, a psychiatrist who can supply her with meds plus his dick. :biggrin:
K L N

That pahang whore has been on my IGNORE List rong rong ago.
Btw sai-kia-trist dont have a 9.69 like yours, never will, .....
Her other source are the Nehs and Banglas.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Suggestion for @Leongsam

Just merge all these threads that are super popular and always are on first 2 to 3 pages into ONE topic.

Or heck just limit the courtyard to ONE forum topic and everyone just go in and tcss.

I honestly don't have the time or inclination to micro manage the forum anymore. Trying to monitor threads and preventing new ones from popping up is just too mundane. It would also disrupt the free flow of information.

However yesterday one of the old timers offered to help me out so I just gave one instruction and that was to ask him to get rid of the nicks where it is blatantly obvious they are just here to mess things up with repeated one liners and other nonsense. They have always been around eg a few years ago escher would repeatedly spam about his piano wires for LKY with huge fonts.

Let's see how things go.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Precisely Sam.

If you do not wish to micromanage then either just leave it as is or just merge the whole forum into one thread.

Make it read like one long watsapp group with everyone as participants. Then you truly dont need to bother anymore.

Closing the forum down would save me USD300 per month and would be a far better option. I can then create a section in my other forum for my own TCSS and where I pay the mods to keep tabs on things anyway.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dude, I no longer even frequent this turd anymore, what for?

I used to get something out of it but now its out of freaking control, as if its run by PRCs or something

Abandon Ship, or Shit