• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to ban jw5 for bumping old threads with multiple clones

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. You don't need $300 to run this forum. $300 is probably for his entire site including the sex forums. He's thinking of closing it as you know during covid it's hard to pimp for sex business. I still have business web site host by operators, nobody pays $300 per month to host a chat forum. I would have changed business to host forums/site then lol.............

2. Many of the so call 'bad' characters are Sam himself just playing with you guys lol.......... Those of us being here long enough knows he'll take over infamous fictitious characters like TonyChat & KopiUncle and then JW5 or some other Mods will take over at other certain timing and i suspect even nao the Ginfreely is not the same person as her twitter and other accounts were already gone some time ago. Nothing wrong it's his site. And.. it's free to us take it or leave it, he's right.

3. He won't take over another account unless it's him tat started those account in the first place for obvious reasons no need me explain unless he's very sure the guy is dead or 'gone' for good. lol....

4. Still it's fun. Though there are retards that argue and fark each other up so seriously as if it's irl here. They didn't realize some of the characters are fake or created by Sam and his Mods, not all but some Mods are him and many characters are just doubles.

5. He's the Boss here he can just base on your IP and make sure you don't have doubles. If he wants simple as that. What are y'all thinking ? lol........

6. I've monitored and observed there's only like 200+ active people here. I've put up some threads with very seductive title but neutral infos that nobody would comment and i watch and i've seen the numbers of viewers. 200+ max active members.

7. There are no or not much government paid cyber agents here anymore as the real Scroolbal or GoldenDragon has not offered anything insider infos anymore for a long time. Either they're dead probably as many here are old fcuks boomers.

8. This use to be Oppies heavens but nowadays we know they're also useless and a hopeless bunch that is fake fighting over a lost cause as you know 40% is only 10 seats and nobody dares to bring this up but fight on this unfair ground and you know SG politics has gone to the dogs. B team lol..........

9. This forum has degraded so much because of only one reason. All the banned 'KYM' and 'i fark my sister' kids from EDMW comes here lol...............

It's a FFA and Wild wild west site what y'all expect ? It's a blessing for some to vent out and still you get Sam's enlightening covid stats here. Hey he spent time researching it be grateful ! and..... you get promoted to Super Mod wor /rofl........... HAHQWhAhahaha........ gees lol.........

*On a side note (You know prolly 'Doc' already died. Blessings to ya my dear friend dead or alive) Seeya on the other side many of us won't be long too lol..........

Last but not least take it easy those of you still dreaming, wake the fark up bah lol...........

The best use of online platform is to enlighten others to the truth, use the system against the system. Why waste time fark each other you only lower your own vibration hence compromise your own natural immunity.

You're just cussing thyself. lol.... :P <3

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. You don't need $300 to run this forum. $300 is probably for his entire site including the sex forums. He's thinking of closing it as you know during covid it's hard to pimp for sex business. I still have business web site host by operators, nobody pays $300 per month to host a chat forum. I would have changed business to host forums/site then lol.............

2. Many of the so call 'bad' characters are Sam himself just playing with you guys lol.......... Those of us being here long enough knows he'll take over infamous fictitious characters like TonyChat & KopiUncle and then JW5 or some other Mods will take over at other certain timing and i suspect even nao the Ginfreely is not the same person as her twitter and other accounts were already gone some time ago. Nothing wrong it's his site. And.. it's free to us take it or leave it, he's right.

In the first place. how do you know about how much money it takes. How can you know it "does not take $300" to run the forum?????

Secondly, I know Leongsam has farked with us many times. It's just his antivaxxer stance that has irked me.

Thirdly, Leongsam does not take over clone accounts. You're being silly and naive.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
I notice those forummers who always say “aiyah nvm lah it’s just an online forum to relax so don’t be so serious” actually take it very seriously. :biggrin:

laojiaos will agree with me this forum’s golden period was ze early years after migration from 2008, many interesting distinctive characters then... :thumbsup:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure why some here are so butthurt when someone else is less enthusiastic about the Covid vaccines like themselves.

Vaccination should be a personal choice: your body your choice.

The marketing done by Gov dot sg seems to be quite convincing for a segment of the population. :wink:

Go ahead and 'get protected' or 'protect your loved ones' or 'have milder symptoms' or 'achieve herd immunity' or whatever. You have my blessings. It is your choice. :thumbsup:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
In the first place. how do you know about how much money it takes. How can you know it "does not take $300" to run the forum?????

Secondly, I know Leongsam has farked with us many times. It's just his antivaxxer stance that has irked me.

Thirdly, Leongsam does not take over clone accounts. You're being silly and naive.

1. I'm not an anti vaxxer by any measure by all means shoot yourself with any attenuated virus vaccine. It has a track record stretching back more than half a century. All I'm doing is posting regular reminders that the mRNA vaccines are not without risk and should be weighed against the low risk of Covid especially for the younger generation.

2. This forum actually does cost around USD300 to run not because of the traffic volume but because of the size of the database which has ballooned over the years and because I have opted for a fully managed service which means the bulk of the database maintenance and trouble shooting is included in the package. The days when I enjoyed logging into a server via SSH and fiddling around with PHP and mySQL are long gone. Now I just leave it to the experts and pay them a fee.

3. And no I don't take over clone accounts.

Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 3.47.16 PM.png

jw5

Loyal
1. I'm not an anti vaxxer by any measure by all means shoot yourself with any attenuated virus vaccine. It has a track record stretching back more than half a century. All I'm doing is posting regular reminders that the mRNA vaccines are not without risk and should be weighed against the low risk of Covid especially for the younger generation.

2. This forum actually does cost around USD300 to run not because of the traffic volume but because of the size of the database which has ballooned over the years and because I have opted for a fully managed service which means the bulk of the database maintenance and trouble shooting is included in the package. The days when I enjoyed logging into a server via SSH and fiddling around with PHP and mySQL are long gone. Now I just leave it to the experts and pay them a fee.

View attachment 113722

I am not 100% confident about vaccines, but on balance, I think it is better to be vaccinated than not. :cool:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
johnny the juicer most likely up lorry already from too much glucose and diabetes. how ironic. 6.9 more years and many of us won’t be here due to sickness and death. better say bye bye first.
KNN Johnny my uncle also think handed ic KNN he should have left behind a substantial inheritance KNN he was a dollar & cents man KNN

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I am not 100% confident about vaccines, but on balance, I think it is better to be vaccinated than not. :cool:

It's an individual choice that people should be allowed to make. If I was obese, had hypertension and diabetes and smoked I would opt for any of the vaccines rather than run the risk of catching Covid.

On the other hand someone who is 25 years old and is in perfect health would be more at risk from the vaccine than from Covid.

jw5

Loyal
It's an individual choice that people should be allowed to make. If I was obese, had hypertension and diabetes and smoked I would opt for any of the vaccines rather than run the risk of catching Covid.

On the other hand someone who is 25 years old and is in perfect health would be more at risk from the vaccine than from Covid.

Could be true, but you could also have side effects from the vaccine if you had all those underlying conditions. And the recent findings of heart inflammation in some young men after being vaccinated is quite worrying. :cautious:

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal

and he post lie always kenna whack by other forummer until jialat by the captainamerican

still want to carry on even after humtum until liddat no shame

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I notice those forummers who always say “aiyah nvm lah it’s just an online forum to relax so don’t be so serious” actually take it very seriously. :biggrin:

laojiaos will agree with me this forum’s golden period was ze early years after migration from 2008, many interesting distinctive characters then... :thumbsup:
Ya you are so right that’s exactly what @glockman is like always saying one thing but doing another thing hovering around me to start threads on slut whore mistress or blowing up birds and pigs threads or use his clones from @ginmother to @bart12 to viciously attack me no end for years.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya you are so right that’s exactly what @glockman is like always saying one thing but doing another thing hovering around me to start threads on slut whore mistress or blowing up birds and pigs threads or use his clones from @ginmother to @bart12 to viciously attack me no end for years.
and of course his clone SINKIE that he used to talk to each other to bump up slut whore mistress threads around me

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
and he post lie always kenna whack by other forummer until jialat by the captainamerican

still want to carry on even after humtum until liddat no shame
No need to feel shame, because he is right!

Last edited: