• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF exclusive. PSP's COL(Dr) Ang Yong Guan to win Marymount SMC

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Mark Yeo

The morons in this forum will think that you are 2 different people, because you are replying to your own moniker. But this thread has given me the opportunity to post the message which is long overdue since the pandemic started:

Mark Yeo's parents need to be slapped in their fucking faces for bringing up a son who pretends to be a doctor during a pandemic.

Btw this message will be posted every time Mark Yeo spams or pretends to be a doctor. Hopefully people who know you will read it and understand you better

now you are mark yeo too
Musical chair

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Mark Yeo

The morons in this forum will think that you are 2 different people, because you are replying to your own moniker. But this thread has given me the opportunity to post the message which is long overdue since the pandemic started:

Mark Yeo's parents need to be slapped in their fucking faces for bringing up a son who pretends to be a doctor during a pandemic.

Btw this message will be posted every time Mark Yeo spams or pretends to be a doctor. Hopefully people who know you will read it and understand you better
Don't like this lah...
I thought u ok these few months .

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont think jw5 is moderator anymore.

Actually if you ignore jw5 you will not see his posts or his bumping his own thread either. Honestly for quite a few months already I totally forgot about jw5. But recently he use The Pimp.

if you click on @jw5 it says moderator

only reason i know that is for months every night from 9pm onwards all he does is his pointless bumping up for hours, which gets him nowhere

and i thought to myself who is this twit who does that and for what?

everyone on this forum says it used to be really good but now its a shambles of its former self, so the moderators, and this behavior to me explains the decline

i gotta go doc, but watch, @jw5 will make an appearance and bump up his own threads.

peace out

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
if you click on @jw5 it says moderator

only reason i know that is for months every night from 9pm onwards all he does is his pointless bumping up for hours, which gets him nowhere

and i thought to myself who is this twit who does that and for what?

everyone on this forum says it used to be really good but now its a shambles of its former self, so the moderators, and this behavior to me explains the decline

i gotta go doc, but watch, @jw5 will make an appearance and bump up his own threads.

peace out

I think he is trying to destroy the forum. He is angry with leongsam too.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he is trying to destroy the forum. He is angry with leongsam too.

fine with me, i dont have anything positive to say about this forum, sometimes things that outlived its purpose do more harm than good

maybe once when there was no other place for people to go, but now, there are thousands of sites and they are more constructive too.

its almost like the moderator wants to hurt people, and is seeking revenge of some sort

A very sick game

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
He is. I don't bluff you..
I know bro.

Anyway sam doesnt care just let him continue.

There is more news and gossip fun stuff to read at EDMW. This forum is dead if you ask me. But there are more intelligent people here than at EDMW. (For eg you bro @tanwahtiu )You get more wisdom here if you can find it.