• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF exclusive. PSP's COL(Dr) Ang Yong Guan to win Marymount SMC

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
My vulgarities are reserved for you liar sons of whores coward beasts bullying woman that deserved much more than vulgarities insulting a virgin a phua cb. Pui your filthy whore mother wife daughters the real phua cb that raised coward beasts.

Daughter dearest, you shouldn't interrupt serious threads like this with your madness. I implore every guy here to put you on their ignore list.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you know the profile of her hubby and her, she is going to be another YESman in parliament.

If she is a good person, I wonder in what way she see herself being able to do more for Singapore than Dr Ang?
If she wont be a yes man/woman, PAP will mke her suffer.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes it is. Serial spammer and domineering control freak Mark Yeo has many monikers.
And Mark Yeo's parents need to be slapped in their fucking faces for bringing up a son who pretends to be a doctor during a pandemic.

so the doctor in canada is mark yeo?

i really dont know who mark yeo is

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
i am not a doctor in canada.

never even been there

Hi, I am not Mark Yeo. jw5 (he now uses The Pimp) had some bad run ins with Scroobal before. Jw5 thinks Mark Yeo is Scroobal.

And then Jw5 also thinks very many forum members here are actually just Mark Yeo too. Looks like he thinks you are also him now.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I am not Mark Yeo. jw5 (he now uses The Pimp) had some bad run ins with Scroobal before. Jw5 thinks Mark Yeo is Scroobal.

And then Jw5 also thinks very many forum members here are actually just Mark Yeo too. Looks like he thinks you are also him now.

you mean @ThePimp is @jw5 ?

why does he think i am you?

never mind

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
you mean @ThePimp is @jw5 ?

why does he think i am you?

never mind

I was looking at the latest messages you posted. I guess you did a search on Mark Yeo. got curious.

I think if you post around this time Jw5 now aka The Pimp will suspect you are Mark Yeo.

I am not Mark Yeo! And I am not you. You know that.

LOL! Actually you can see why this drives him nuts right?

For the record Scroobal has long left the forum. I think we got some post from him recently but was one off. Charlie99 and I were discussing it. I thought maybe Scroobal was Ngiam Tong Dow. Who passed away last year. But Charlie99 doesn't think so.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Mark Yeo

Your parents need to be slapped in their fucking faces for bringing up a son who pretends to be a doctor during a pandemic.

hey @jw5 it cracks me up, i am laughing so hard now that i told you to keep it up, as it irritates the moderators.

looks like i was right

oh by the way, every day i love how frustrated you get when you keep posting crap in the old dead threads that no one reads every night

what a failure this forum is, worthless and full of indians

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
he keeps calling me mark yeo, and i dont know who that is, so i did a search and this thread came up

Yeah same thing happened to me some time back. I tried to reason with him post pictures, even sent him copies of my medical licences from Alberta and Singapore. But he still thinks I am doing an elaborate scam or trick.

He also thinks Golden Dragon is me. And I am Charlie99.

I think it is all for fun although it gets irritating.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
hey @jw5 it cracks me up, i am laughing so hard now that i told you to keep it up, as it irritates the moderators.

looks like i was right

oh by the way, every day i love how frustrated you get when you keep posting crap in the old dead threads that no one reads every night

what a failure this forum is, worthless and full of indians

Hey. Dont lah. Leave him alone. Just ignore him.

Would appreciate it if you just left him alone. Thank you.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was looking at the latest messages you posted. I guess you did a search on Mark Yeo. got curious.

I think if you post around this time Jw5 now aka The Pimp will suspect you are Mark Yeo.

I am not Mark Yeo! And I am not you. You know that.

LOL! Actually you can see why this drives him nuts right?

For the record Scroobal has long left the forum. I think we got some post from him recently but was one off. Charlie99 and I were discussing it. I thought maybe Scroobal was Ngiam Tong Dow. Who passed away last year. But Charlie99 doesn't think so.

ok i dont even know who scroobal is, who charlie99 is. and i still dont know who mark yeo is

and no, i dont know why this would drive him nuts cause i dont know, joined this forum last year

and he seems to think he is you, that i am you this @jw5 has a vendetta

how very entertaining.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah same thing happened to me some time back. I tried to reason with him post pictures, even sent him copies of my medical licences from Alberta and Singapore. But he still thinks I am doing an elaborate scam or trick.

He also thinks Golden Dragon is me. And I am Charlie99.

I think it is all for fun although it gets irritating.

and he thinks you are a pretend doctor, not even a real one too

i saw your pics and your posts about feeling blue i hope you are doing better

i also saw golden dragon that came up in the search too

at least you are not in singapore, which is going through a bad spell right now

ThePimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
will do. i am curious though what you did/say that makes him think you are a pretend doctor, that part is puzzling

but not as much as @jw5 spamming

Hi Mark Yeo

The morons in this forum will think that you are 2 different people, because you are replying to your own moniker. But this thread has given me the opportunity to post the message which is long overdue since the pandemic started:

Mark Yeo's parents need to be slapped in their fucking faces for bringing up a son who pretends to be a doctor during a pandemic.

Btw this message will be posted every time Mark Yeo spams or pretends to be a doctor. Hopefully people who know you will read it and understand you better.