• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF exclusive. PSP's COL(Dr) Ang Yong Guan to win Marymount SMC

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Your thread title is uplifting. Hope that paper general is sent packing. She can always stay home and be a good WIFE. Wash, Iron, Fuck, Etc.

COL Dr Ang is a good guy. He was the head of the psychiatric medicine branch of the Medical Corp when I was an NSF MO.

Down to earth. And has the ability to connect with people.

It is good that he is up against a newbie.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
COL Dr Ang is a good guy. He was the head of the psychiatric medicine branch of the Medical Corp when I was an NSF MO.

Down to earth. And has the ability to connect with people.

It is good that he is up against a newbie.
He seems like an everyday Joe. Candid and friendly. If I ever need a shrink, he is my first choice. I pray to the Gods that he wins.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
machiam like this "hermit sword" movie. all kinds of characters, clownish jokers, multiple genders, gays, lesbians, butches also have, eunuchs, generals, princess, old men, young women, loudmouths, sissies, wussies, blind, deaf, mute, etc. very funny and entertaining lah.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I think he stands a good chance.

First female BG. I am surprised PAP fielded a newbie in an SMC. I think they were hoping for a walkover?
Well it certainly is a first! Thus far, all the male ones have been duds. Including LHL, who was the first. GY was quite OK.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
No way the good Dr Ang is going to win.

Remember Cheng San?

Hey back then was Lee Yock Suan. A Minister! And even Goh Chok Tong went to lend support as special candidate. GCT had walkover so damn eng

This time is it Dr Ang who has been in previous elections. BG I dont even know her name who is she? Nobody!

I think AYG stands a good chance.

He is well prepared he knows the ground where the various socioeconomic groups live. He has his online profile and outreach also.

Good stuff

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fat fuck loser Ang will lose Marymount! Our grassroots survey indicate that he'll get no more than 1/3 of the votes.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Daft sinkies blur cock n hen. Only interested in lightning party but not the capable candidate whos going to serve them.