• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF exclusive. PSP's COL(Dr) Ang Yong Guan to win Marymount SMC

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not good guy. I am a total asshole lol!

I don't judge.
Even if you have affairs, smoke or drink, it doesn't mean that you will not give me a dime if I am begging on the street.
Likewise, nerds, scholars and family-man might not even bird me.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't judge.
Even if you have affairs, smoke or drink, it doesn't mean that you will not give me a dime if I am begging on the street.
Then u must be a SN

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, now is different. Even Loong is scare to come out pull support due to covid19. Lose one general, nevermind can promote another. Lose a Lee can not replace covid19 no cure OK! :unsure:

we have another Lee on standby. masagos already say one :roflmao:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I don't judge.

Having affair smoke or drink doesnt make one an asshole.

I think most sinkies will slam those who have quit and migrated but yet hang around to criticize.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
I praying for mdm Gan to Hong kan.

E32FD2B4-EB6B-47F2-B643-A79FE53AACC0.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm surprised the PAP threw a new bird into a SMC... they must have thought that her BG status and her also being a female will be enough to win.

Qiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think would not have done so if they knew Dr Ang is going there. Just like got off caught guard with Bukit Panjang thinking SDP candidate will be the same Chinese guy.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your thread title is uplifting. Hope that paper general is sent packing. She can always stay home and be a good WIFE. Wash, Iron, Fuck, Etc.

So what she is Singapore's first female general? At home she is just a sex slave with a rank of private. Her hubby will beat her up if shie not obedient.:rolleyes::wink:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm surprised the PAP threw a new bird into a SMC... they must have thought that her BG status and her also being a female will be enough to win.
They may be thinking that the constituents will consider her a good MP, because she was first woman general

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not good guy. I am a total asshole lol!
Just curios... since you are not in SG as you claim, why you have so much time to talk about local politics that don't concern you? You have already jumped ship so why so kaypoh about who will win or not? You mean life in Canada is that boring? Just saying... :wink:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just curios... since you are not in SG as you claim, why you have so much time to talk about local politics that don't concern you? You have already jumped ship so why so kaypoh about who will win or not? You mean life in Canada is that boring? Just saying... :wink:

I am almost as busybody as him.
Life is not boring in Canada, but, rallies during the past Singapore General Elections, were exciting to watch.