• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAPsmearer's analysis of latest Li Shengwu vs Li Hongyi FB exchanges

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What eat shit claims is that he did only 2 years of NS, when in actuality, all officers from his cohort have a normal NS term of 2.5 years. So, the 6 months of NS he is supposed to have completed was never done.
So how? He should go back and serve the remaining 6 months?
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

At 69 years old?
:tongue:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Personally, I served my NS in a medical centre seeing recruits reporting sick. Most of my NS I was wearing civilian. Didn't bother changing to uniform at the medical centre. After all recruits call me "dog" which is correct.

Were u paid an NS allowance? Did you do duty on weekends, and evenings and in DB? If you are, then u serve NS. Did u have an official ROD after 2.5 years? If yes, then u did NS. If not, then u did not complete it.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
chapter 16 of the act applies to those who sign up for "regular service", and the terms are different from those who are conscripted as "full-time" servicemen whose terms are defined in chapter 12.

Yet more bullshit from you. Chapter 16 of the Enlistment Act addresses only open mob obligations, which is why u are afraid to quote Chapter 16 in situ. It has nothing to do with those who sign up for regular service. But never mind, I will quote it for you here.

Proclamation by President
16. Where the interests of Singapore so require, the President may, by proclamation, empower the proper authority to call out persons liable to render full-time service, operationally ready national service or regular service for mobilised service.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
if i don't complete my ns, how can i renounce my stinkie shitizenship, get a clean slate from sg, and withdraw my cpf? every time i visit sg they know me and my background, and give me a big smile. :biggrin:

So what? All the SAF generals have never completed National Service either, yet, can become ministers. Illegal means illegal. Just because the fuckers don't enforce it does not mean its not illegal.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
U are a 患乱出英雄好汉... 野火烧不近 can get such deep info about whitehorse abuse NSF Act which peasants like us do not know such abuse of nsf law by the creator of nsf PAP.

Fuck LKY hakka are bad people gangster only care for his family and extended one....

If NSF training is so dangerous can kill people it shd be ban...

Make this a next GE issue kick out fake BGs holding ministers post includ CAQ fake nsf soldier....

On this, I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
chapter 16 of the act applies to those who sign up for "regular service", and the terms are different from those who are conscripted as "full-time" servicemen whose terms are defined in chapter 12.

Eatshit, can u be any more dumber?.You are quoting Chapter 16 from the Enlistment Regulations. This is not the Enlistment Act. Its 2 different things. The Enlistment Regulations are UNDER the Enlistment Act. Only the Enlistment Act deals with National Service. The Enlistment Regulations deal with people who want to sign on in the SAF. 2 completely different kettle of fishes. If you have not noticed, we are talking about National Service here. Capiche?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually nsf is abused by PAP who created nsf...

My can-study type neighbor did his 2 years study electronic in ITB then enter nsf...

After study so hard for 2 years he get into army become storeman and SAF not use his talent and qualfication to further enhance his electronic skills and practice in the army. He was disrupted wasted his talent qualification to continue his career in electronic trade...

After 2 years nsf he forget his electronic theory and cannot get into electronic trade work, finished.

What a waste study for nothing saboed by this face full of poke holes LKY... mo ping bin kia.. poke holes face...

But with his sons and crony kids they can get disrupted nsf early to enter uni study straight away and finish undisrupted and go straight to the jobs they studied in .... undisruption..... such privilege accorded to traitor PAP and their cronies...

Fuck the PAP... the traitor...

Yes, he got discount. Such discount is illegal, and not permitted under the Enlistment Act.

I don't care how long eat shit has spend the SAF. That was not the point. The point was he never completed NS. That is 2 separate issues.

I have already mentioned Patrick Tan did not complete his NS. Read the earlier posts. Patrick Tan enters NS and first 3 months in BMT scholar platoon. Was this 3 months real NS. Yes, he received NS pay and allowance and subject to same rules as other recruits. Patrick Tan then went to OCS, from my understanding, only for 2 weeks before deferring to go for his studies. Was this first 2 weeks also real NS. Yes. After that, no more NS for him. He was given expensive and long education under scholarship. Also paid as a regular when he returned.

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet more bullshit from you. Chapter 16 of the Enlistment Act addresses only open mob obligations, which is why u are afraid to quote Chapter 16 in situ. It has nothing to do with those who sign up for regular service.
Actually, the sentence that I quoted:
sso.agc.gov.sg/SL/EA1970-RG1#pr16-

"16. Unless otherwise expressly provided in any agreement in writing between the applicant and the proper authority, the terms and conditions of a person in regular service shall be as prescribed from time to time in regulations or in the orders of the Ministry of Defence."
is from "Enlistment Regulations", which is a "Subsidiary Legislation":
sso.agc.gov.sg/Browse/SL/Current/All/0?PageSize=20&Title=enlistment

What eat shit is quoting is the Enlistment Regulations, NOT the Enlistment Act (which is the only ACT that deals with National Service). 2 different things, easily confused by a liar with a simpleton brain.
Eatshit, can u be any more dumber?.You are quoting Chapter 16 from the Enlistment Regulations. This is not the Enlistment Act. Its 2 different things. The Enlistment Regulations are UNDER the Enlistment Act. Only the Enlistment Act deals with National Service. The Enlistment Regulations deal with people who want to sign on in the SAF. 2 completely different kettle of fishes. If you have not noticed, we are talking about National Service here. Capiche?
In the "Enlistment Act", the similar sentence is:
sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/EA1970#pr20-

"20.—(1) A person required to report under section 19 shall be liable to render regular service for the period approved by the proper authority and under such terms and conditions as may be provided for from time to time in regulations made under any written law relating to the armed forces."

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Were u paid an NS allowance? Did you do duty on weekends, and evenings and in DB? If you are, then u serve NS. Did u have an official ROD after 2.5 years? If yes, then u did NS. If not, then u did not complete it.
Yes allowance. Yes weekend duty sometimes and some nights. 24h medical center so we had a roster for the doctors. DB? Detention barracks? I did not do any duty in DB.

Official ORD like a ceremony? No ceremony.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
So what? All the SAF generals have never completed National Service either, yet, can become ministers. Illegal means illegal. Just because the fuckers don't enforce it does not mean its not illegal.
What? The SAF generals also never completed NS?

Cheh. So this illegal thing is widespread lah. What's the point in harping about a law that is broken by so many people?

Makes you think that those who actually served the full 2.5 years are the stupid ones then! Lol!

Last edited:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheh. So this illegal thing is widespread lah. What's the point in harping about a law that is broken by so many people?

Makes you think that those who actually served the full 2.5 years are the stupid ones then! Lol!
I served 2.5 years of hard labour followed by 13 years as a reservist. Now even the terminology has changed. From ROD to ORGY! I am therefore one of the stupid ones.:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't you know how to read the statutes? it's also part of the enlistment act and part of the statutes. regular service regulations are under part iv of the act.
ENLISTMENT ACT
(CHAPTER 93, SECTION 33)

ENLISTMENT REGULATIONS
Rg 1
G.N. No. S 212/1970
REVISED EDITION 1999
(1st April 1999)
[1st August 1970]

blah
blah
blah
blah
PART IV
REGULAR SERVICE
Applicants
14.—(1) The proper authority may, in special cases, permit any person below the age of 18 years but not below the age of 16 years and 6 months to apply to be enlisted in regular service.
(2) Consent to the application shall be given in writing by the parent or guardian of that person.
(3) A person who is enlisted under paragraph (1) shall not be permitted to take a direct part in hostilities until he has attained the age of 18 years.
[S 345/2008 wef 07/07/2008]
Applications
15.—(1) Applications for enlistment in regular service shall be made in such form as may from time to time be prescribed by the proper authority in the orders of the Ministry of Defence.
(2) Persons in full-time service in the Singapore Armed Forces applying to be enlisted in regular service and regular servicemen applying for an extension of their service shall submit their applications within the periods prescribed by the proper authority in the orders of the Ministry of Defence.
(3) The proper authority shall as soon as possible inform an applicant of his decision in respect of an application for enlistment in or extension of regular service.
Terms of service
16. Unless otherwise expressly provided in any agreement in writing between the applicant and the proper authority, the terms and conditions of a person in regular service shall be as prescribed from time to time in regulations or in the orders of the Ministry of Defence.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yet more bullshit from you. Chapter 16 of the Enlistment Act addresses only open mob obligations, which is why u are afraid to quote Chapter 16 in situ. It has nothing to do with those who sign up for regular service. But never mind, I will quote it for you here.

"20.—(1) A person required to report under section 19 shall be liable to render regular service for the period approved by the proper authority and under such terms and conditions as may be provided for from time to time in regulations made under any written law relating to the armed forces."
thanks! they know this is cumming from papsmearer and they cover it on all sides: papsmearer's backside and frontside.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
don't you know how to read the statutes? it's also part of the enlistment act and part of the statutes. regular service regulations are under part iv of the act.
ENLISTMENT ACT
(CHAPTER 93, SECTION 33)

ENLISTMENT REGULATIONS
Rg 1
G.N. No. S 212/1970
REVISED EDITION 1999
(1st April 1999)
[1st August 1970]

blah
blah
blah
blah
PART IV
REGULAR SERVICE
Applicants
14.—(1) The proper authority may, in special cases, permit any person below the age of 18 years but not below the age of 16 years and 6 months to apply to be enlisted in regular service.
(2) Consent to the application shall be given in writing by the parent or guardian of that person.
(3) A person who is enlisted under paragraph (1) shall not be permitted to take a direct part in hostilities until he has attained the age of 18 years.
[S 345/2008 wef 07/07/2008]
Applications
15.—(1) Applications for enlistment in regular service shall be made in such form as may from time to time be prescribed by the proper authority in the orders of the Ministry of Defence.
(2) Persons in full-time service in the Singapore Armed Forces applying to be enlisted in regular service and regular servicemen applying for an extension of their service shall submit their applications within the periods prescribed by the proper authority in the orders of the Ministry of Defence.
(3) The proper authority shall as soon as possible inform an applicant of his decision in respect of an application for enlistment in or extension of regular service.
Terms of service
16. Unless otherwise expressly provided in any agreement in writing between the applicant and the proper authority, the terms and conditions of a person in regular service shall be as prescribed from time to time in regulations or in the orders of the Ministry of Defence.

So? This just covers signing on as a regular. Kindly state where in this regulations does it say the sign on regular IS WAIVED from completing all his regular national service term of 2 years or 2.5 years as stated under the Enlistment Act.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Actually nsf is abused by PAP who created nsf...

My can-study type neighbor did his 2 years study electronic in ITB then enter nsf...

After study so hard for 2 years he get into army become storeman and SAF not use his talent and qualfication to further enhance his electronic skills and practice in the army. He was disrupted wasted his talent qualification to continue his career in electronic trade...

After 2 years nsf he forget his electronic theory and cannot get into electronic trade work, finished.

What a waste study for nothing saboed by this face full of poke holes LKY... mo ping bin kia.. poke holes face...

But with his sons and crony kids they can get disrupted nsf early to enter uni study straight away and finish undisrupted and go straight to the jobs they studied in .... undisruption..... such privilege accorded to traitor PAP and their cronies...

Fuck the PAP... the traitor...

Yup, a lot of singapore males suffer like that. Especially fast moving industries like IT and computers, after 2 years in NS, your knowledge is outdated and useless in the real world.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Yup, they are the stupid ones. Because they cannot see that they have been abused this way, while the PAP and scholars get away with it, and they still vote for them every election.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So? This just covers signing on as a regular. Kindly state where in this regulations does it say the sign on regular IS WAIVED from completing all his regular national service term of 2 years or 2.5 years as stated under the Enlistment Act.
If you bring this up the pappies will say since you not happy then sign on lor. Or force your sons to sign on better yet take scholarship. Then you also can enjoy this illeegal loophole.

same logic LKY say who criticises pap must join opposition and stand for elections

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

serving at least 6 years is way and beyond the basic requirement to serve 2 to 2.5 years. why need to waive? if it's less than 2 years, your argument is valid. don't tell me you fail your math? lol. :roflmao:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Again, I have to correct you. U and eatshit must be the same stupid person. Anyone can be a sign on regular, even woman. This section simply means that when you sign on, you are subject to the terms and conditions and regulations in the armed forces. The correct way to enforce this for a singapore male who wants to sign on is for the male to complete his 2 or 2.5 years National Service obligations, and then apply to be a sign on regular. Women who have no NS obligations can apply without prejudice. No where does this clause waive any or all portion of male's NAtional Service obligation. Are u going to cut and paste and quote me the same shit again?