• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAPsmearer's analysis of latest Li Shengwu vs Li Hongyi FB exchanges

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If you bring this up the pappies will say since you not happy then sign on lor. Or force your sons to sign on better yet take scholarship. Then you also can enjoy this illeegal loophole.

same logic LKY say who criticises pap must join opposition and stand for elections

Yes, exactly. This is a fucking big loophole. But lets be clear on one thing. The vast majority of a NS cohort complete their full NS terms of 2 or 2.5 years. Very few want to or are qualified to take a scholarship. But those that do are abusing the loophole which is created by the SAF as an illegal incentive to sign on. And yes, its the same LKY mentality that says if u not happy, join oppo. Other similar PAP mentality will go one better and say if you are not happy, then migrate away.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
serving at least 6 years is way and beyond the basic requirement to serve 2 to 2.5 years. why need to waive? if it's less than 2 years, your argument is valid. don't tell me you fail your math? lol. :roflmao:

You were not serving NS for 6 years, you dumbshit. You were paid full market salary, enjoy the benefits and perks etc of a regular during most of the 6 years. U maybe served NS for 2 years only. The rest of the time, SAF paid your school costs (which NSmen do not get), you were paid full salary (which NSmen do not get because they only get a pitiful few hundred $ allowance), the SAF contributed to your CPF (which NSmen do not get), etc. Therefore if you were not paid like an NSmen, and received monetary and education benefits that an NSmen does not get, you CANNNOT be possibly doing your National Service. Capiche? At the most, you served NS for 2 years, and then you worked full time for the employer of your choice for the other 6 years. That employer happened to be the SAF. Got it? U must have the lowest IQ here. I used to think that belonged to Stuffycunt.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Other similar PAP mentality will go one better and say if you are not happy, then migrate away.
this one pappies dun dare day out loud it’s their PLP minions favourite phrase.

yes it’s good to highlight this loophole to the 70%
Elephant in the room that dumbfuck sinkies dun bother or ignore preferring instead to receive their $300 begger handouts. I’m sure many elites besides the paper generals have benefited from this loophole

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
this one pappies dun dare day out loud it’s their PLP minions favourite phrase.

yes it’s good to highlight this loophole to the 70%
Elephant in the room that dumbfuck sinkies dun bother or ignore preferring instead to receive their $300 begger handouts. I’m sure many elites besides the paper generals have benefited from this loophole

Many elites do benefit. But many of the top 5% don't want their kids to get burdened by a 6 years bond. So, they will be downgraded to PES D and send to work as a clerk for 2 years, during which time, they can book out every night and learn the family business.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Favorite phrase.... good one useful...

Favorite pass time....

Anything else...

Favorite talk cock opinon....

Many elites do benefit. But many of the top 5% don't want their kids to get burdened by a 6 years bond. So, they will be downgraded to PES D and send to work as a clerk for 2 years, during which time, they can book out every night and learn the family business.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I served 2.5 years of hard labour followed by 13 years as a reservist. Now even the terminology has changed. From ROD to ORGY! I am therefore one of the stupid ones.:biggrin:

This is called real National Service, and you fulfill your obligation under the NS Act. Unlike someone like Eatshit, who thinks that serving 2 years of hard labour, followed by 4 years working full time for the employer of his choice (the SAF) constitutes 6 years of NS. LOL.

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, the sentence that I quoted:

is from "Enlistment Regulations", which is a "Subsidiary Legislation":
sso.agc.gov.sg/Browse/SL/Current/All/0?PageSize=20&Title=enlistment

In the "Enlistment Act", the similar sentence is:
sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/EA1970#pr20-

"20.—(1) A person required to report under section 19 shall be liable to render regular service for the period approved by the proper authority and under such terms and conditions as may be provided for from time to time in regulations made under any written law relating to the armed forces."
thanks! they know this is cumming from papsmearer and they cover it on all sides: papsmearer's backside and frontside.
You're welcome! :tongue:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You were not serving NS for 6 years, you dumbshit. You were paid full market salary, enjoy the benefits and perks etc of a regular during most of the 6 years. U maybe served NS for 2 years only. The rest of the time, SAF paid your school costs (which NSmen do not get), you were paid full salary (which NSmen do not get because they only get a pitiful few hundred $ allowance), the SAF contributed to your CPF (which NSmen do not get), etc. U must have the lowest IQ here. I used to think that belonged to Stuffycunt.
regular service is also ns lah. ns - national service, whether 2-2.5 years or 6.9 years or for life and death like ah gong. ns can also be served in spf and scdf, and it can also be voluntary via regular service. it's a way to maximize benefits from gov than being subjected helplessly to unproductive and useless 2-2.5 years of compulsory service plus reservist obligations for many years that are beyond your control. the best avenue for any aspiring sinkie male is to sign on, get an overseas scholarship, president's or psc also can, get paid better than market rate (since you're only either poly grad or "a" level) for many years, get promoted quickly and easily, gain employment sexperience to build your resume for private sector especially in civilian role involved with science or technology, cast an eye for a grad degree such as masters or phd, plan accordingly, be patient, don't burn bridges, get referrals from generals, elite mentors, sperm secs, ministars, finish obligations, jump ship to cuntry where you spent at least 4 years getting a degree. leverage that degree plus more grad studies to keep up to date. get a challenging and rewarding job of your choice. build your career. invest your earnings wisely. watch your wealth grow. be your own boss. that should be the ultimate sinkie wet dream. they make use of you. you make use of them. optimize your time and returns, and whatever years are spent they are never wasted.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
You were not serving NS for 6 years, you dumbshit. You were paid full market salary, enjoy the benefits and perks etc of a regular during most of the 6 years. U maybe served NS for 2 years only. The rest of the time, SAF paid your school costs (which NSmen do not get), you were paid full salary (which NSmen do not get because they only get a pitiful few hundred $ allowance), the SAF contributed to your CPF (which NSmen do not get), etc. Therefore if you were not paid like an NSmen, and received monetary and education benefits that an NSmen does not get, you CANNNOT be possibly doing your National Service. Capiche? At the most, you served NS for 2 years, and then you worked full time for the employer of your choice for the other 6 years. That employer happened to be the SAF. Got it? U must have the lowest IQ here. I used to think that belonged to Stuffycunt.
So confirm eatshit bro is one of the smart privileged ones. Only served 2 years!

Better than those who served 2.5 years.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro. Li HongYi studied IT, then later work in Google US. CAO even went to see his son in Google.

Any info he got disrupted from NSF without service full 2.5 NSF...

U are right IT and computer change fast m, now every 6 months....

Did he he get disrupted from NSF to study IT early, and after finish his IT study to straight work in Google IT without any form of nsf disruptions...

No disruption we worry...

Now this puikia cat leads PAP IT sectors.... champion red carpet service all the way through backdoor siam NSF....

Yup, a lot of singapore males suffer like that. Especially fast moving industries like IT and computers, after 2 years in NS, your knowledge is outdated and useless in the real world.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So confirm eatshit bro is one of the smart privileged ones. Only served 2 years!

eh, 6.9 years ok. shiong. kena sent to company commander's course the year i returned and found out that the section strength was changed plus 60mm mortar was no more. was doing well in the course when i broke my pinky toe playing soccer. was asked to return the following year for the same course. thus i met many regular lieutenants and captains in both of the same course. at least in the second time i met a captain from mudlaysia. i learned a lot from him on what the mudlaysian platoon and company did in jungle training. he was already a company commander but was an exchange trainee to learn about what sinkie infantry was like. to make a long story short, the best years were inventing new technology and writing software for mindeaf for real ops with lives on the line on the civilian side. it gave me the foundation and sexperience for innovative work in sillycon valley. it weighs on you when what you do has direct or indirect implications in the life and death of real gutsy operatives who put their lives in the frontlines. very hard to sleep at night. constantly going through iterations of codes during wake and sleep to ensure there were few or no bugs. and then scoot off to the lab first thing in the morning to compile and test, and test again. and then, there were pieces of hardware to worry about as they were invented and tested in-house with small batch orders of components and boards outsourced to sillycon valley firms. my studies in sillycon valley helped to source the small batch manufacturers and suppliers. and finally i landed a stint with 3rd division for the purpose of sexploring ccci initiatives, culminating in jumping over 6.9 crocs as a mousedeer.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not to mention no reservists liability. Medical appointment always on Monday so get long weekend every week.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you bring this up the pappies will say since you not happy then sign on lor. Or force your sons to sign on better yet take scholarship. Then you also can enjoy this illeegal loophole.

same logic LKY say who criticises pap must join opposition and stand for elections
Speaking of scholarship now the fools never ever dare to name and shame bond breakers. Could it be because too many? The people with brains do not see the shithole for what it is?

jw5

Loyal
Or maybe the bondbreakers are too rich, pappies scared of rich people. :wink:

Speaking of scholarship now the fools never ever dare to name and shame bond breakers. Could it be because too many? The people with brains do not see the shithole for what it is?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Or maybe the bondbreakers are too rich, pappies scared of rich people. :wink:

Not many sinkies taking SAF, PSC etc. scholarships break the bond. Most of them that do break the bond pay the financial penalty. I know a few of them that save the money up knowing they are planning to break the bond. And then pay the govt back when they break it. The absconders are mainly foreign students who run road back to their own cuntries and the stupid PAP has no way to chase them and enforce the monetary penalty.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

He is not smart lah. He still considers his 6 years as a bond holder National Service. hahahahahah

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahhahaha.U are such a clown. u must be the only moron who thinks regulars are also doing NS.
volunteers are also considered doing their share of national service and getting paid above conscripts for doing it. same principle in u.s. armed forces except that there’s no more conscription. you’re too caught up with ns as a sinkie form of compulsory low wage serfdom. broaden your concept of ns a bit.