• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAPsmearer's analysis of latest Li Shengwu vs Li Hongyi FB exchanges

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Well, we have a clearer picture now of the relationship among the 3rd generation. These 2 cousins were at one time quite close to each other as they took turns to give the eulogy at Old Fart's funeral. Sometimes, among powerful and rich families, the tiff between the 2nd generation does not permeate down to the offsprings of the 3rd generation. I know personal cases of rich families whose siblings don't talk to each other. But their children get on fine with each other.

In this particular case, for whatever reason, it has become personal now between the 2 of them. Everyone in the world knows this AGC case against Shengwu is a sham. No one cares about what Shengwu posts on his FB, except the PAP. We all know that getting to Shengwu was retaliation for the spat between Gay Loong and Yang. From what I can read of this, Hongyi has now involved himself for no good reason. He used his FB account to communicate his comments to his cousin so that the world know what he wrote. Are we all to believe that he cannot pick up a phone and call the econs department at Harvard and ask to speak to Shengwu privately? Are we all to believe that he could not obtain the super duper confidential handphone number for Shengwu? Of course he could have communicated privately with Shengwu, IF he wanted to. But instead, he posts something very public on his FB which, has to all intends and purpose, no bearing on him.

He said "Hey Sheng,
I don't know whats going on between you and the government, but I've got nothing to do with it. Could you please leave me out of this?
I know I can't prove a negative, but I've really tried not to get involved as far as possible. If there's something I've done that's led you to believe otherwise, I would be happy to talk with you about it. It's a bit disconcerting to be repeatedly publicly accused of undermining democracy without understanding why.
I would prefer not to have done this over public facebook posts. But I suppose thats how we communicate nowadays."

Well, at least we know Hongyi can lie with the best of them, like his father and grandfather. He must be the last person in singapore who "don't know whats going on between you and the government". If he don't know, all he has to do is ask papa, he will get an indepth briefing on it. This kind of comment reveals what an asshole he is. Because he is either a) lying b) so uninformed about what is going on in his own family c) so fucking lazy he can't be bothered to find out first, what is happening.

As for the part about not wanting to get involved, well, he is involved, whether he wants to or not. He is the dauphin, and the next in line as the PeeM, and any action that his father or mother takes against someone like Hsien Yang or Shengwu is going to impact him. He must know this. When his father steps down, there is every chance that Yang will be more active against the PAP in an oppo role, and Shengwu could very well join him. His father is stupidly making enemies now that he might have to fight when he becomes ruler. Its better for him to go to mommy and daddy and tell them to drop this whole AGC idiocy so that his cousin and uncle don't come back to bite his backside later during his rule. Mommy and Daddy will not deny their precious son his wish if he we were to ask for it.

Hongyi is also trying to play the victim role here, by saying "if there is something I've done". It's what he has not done. A decent person with a good conscience would have gone to his father and tell him to cut his shit out, trying to whack his cousin with the AGC. This is different from whacking Roy, or Chee, or those others speaking out against the Leegime. Shengwu after all is blood. He wants to be the next leader of singapore, then he needs to make his mark starting now. He needs to get out his father's shadow and be his own man. And it would have been a good start by telling his father to mend the fences.

Just my 2 cents

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE — In the latest chapter of the long-running Lee saga, Li Shengwu has described the Attorney-General’s Chambers (AGC)’s accusations against him as “false and spurious”.
In a Facebook post on Thursday evening (23 January), the nephew of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said, “The AGC demands that I give them the identities of my Facebook friends. My position is this: Who my friends are is none of their business. My friends have a moral right to privacy.”
Noting that he had already declared his intention not to participate further in contempt of court proceedings against him, Li added, “I will not dignify the AGC's allegations with a detailed response.”
Earlier on Thursday, AGC charged that the 34-year-old’s behaviour showed that he viewed himself as “above the law”. The agency also called the timing of Li’s decision “significant”, as it had applied to cross-examine him on his defence affidavit, and for him to answer questions on oath about a Facebook post that prompted legal proceedings against him.
The AGC’s queries included how many Facebook friends Li had at the time of his post and whether they included members of the media - this is relevant to the question of whether Li would reasonably have foreseen his post to be published by the media, said the agency.
Background to the case

Li had published a private Facebook post on 15 July 2017 saying that “the Singapore government is very litigious and has a pliant court system”. The post included a link to a New York Times editorial titled “Censored in Singapore”.
In a letter sent six days after the post, Senior State Counsel Francis Ng called it “an egregious and baseless attack” on the Singapore legal system and asked Li to sign a declaration that he had made false allegations, was in contempt of the judiciary, and to apologise unreservedly.
Li, an assistant professor of economics at Harvard University, later explained that his post was intended as a criticism of the Singapore government’s effect on press freedom and that the AGC “chose to escalate the dispute”.
Later in the same month, the AGC applied for – and was subsequently granted – permission in the High Court to commence proceedings against Li for contempt of court.
Li is the eldest son of Lee Hsien Yang and the nephew of Lee Wei Ling, Hsien Yang’s older sister.
Hsien Yang and Wei Ling are embroiled in a long-running family feud against their older brother PM Lee over the fate of their old family home at 38 Oxley Road. They have accused the PM of abuse of power and of plotting to establish a political dynasty.
Hongyi speaks

Meanwhile, Shengwu’s cousin Hongyi also took to Facebook on Thursday with a message for him, “I don't know whats going on between you and the government, but I've got nothing to do with it. Could you please leave me out of this?”
Shengwu said on Wednesday that he would be deleting his cousin from his list of Facebook friends. In response, Hongyi said, “It's a bit disconcerting to be repeatedly publicly accused of undermining democracy without understanding why.
“I would prefer not to have done this over public Facebook posts. But I suppose thats how we communicate nowadays.”

dickheadchang

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Well, at least we know Hongyi can lie with the best of them, like his father and grandfather. He must be the last person in singapore who "don't know whats going on between you and the government". If he don't know, all he has to do is ask papa, he will get an indepth briefing on it. This kind of comment reveals what an asshole he is. Because he is either a) lying b) so uninformed about what is going on in his own family c) so fucking lazy he can't be bothered to find out first, what is happening. "

Alternatively he can ask Chan Cock Sucker who will say "I can tell you why but first let me ask you what is the point of your question?"

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lsw private facebook post probably got leaked through hongyi. Unfriending him is a reasonable safeguard

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hongyi and his brothers were academically stupider than Shengwu. Shengwu top is Oxford class, is a school and university top debater and now an Assistant Professor. Hongyi? If he was part of the sperm and egg of you know who, he would never be what he is now. Claims not to know what happening? Clearly he reported his cousin. Clearly he works in the PMO emai is [email protected] So she should just clearance of most stuff.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sheng Yi is a sabo king officer in NS. He did not follow the proper reporting channels in accusing against a fellow officer. No disciplinary action was taken against him
for improper reporting procedures.White Horse are exempted from military punishments !

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sheng Yi is a sabo king officer in NS. He did not follow the proper reporting channels in accusing against a fellow officer. No disciplinary action was taken against him
for improper reporting procedures.White Horse are exempted from military punishments !
Who the hell is Sheng Yi? Shengwu was PES E not officer.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Li Hongyi is not your ordinary white horse
He’s an unicorn or a Pegasus like his dad and uncle before him.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Shengwu can't be bothered with Sinkieland lah. Small red dot. Island. No resources. When the sea levels do eventually rise will make red dot even smaller.

PLUS a whole island of lemmings. Brainless stupid gullible weak spineless money groveling nincompoops.

There is more to life than a tiny island where you can make some money. He figures if he never goes back to Singapore so what? Is that going to be a huge impact on his life? No.

The Dauphin got angry because Shengwu mentioned him publicly first. It is a warning for sinkies from Shengwu. At least those smart enough to pick up on it. The person who sold Shengwu out and instigated the whole affair is Li Hongyi.

But of course sinkies are not smart enough or care enough about politics to pick up on this clue.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
This ah kwa hong was smearing the mc kia with a broadcast email. Thats not whistleblowing. There is no reason they will not investigate any and every complaint by faggot son. He just wants to defame and smear