• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAPsmearer's analysis of latest Li Shengwu vs Li Hongyi FB exchanges

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
No other country does this right? Pick the leaders and CEOs from a bunch of 17 year olds based on their academic results and CCA appraisals. Lol!

I bet they do this because they are cocksure that Singapore will NEVER go to war, which is stupid. No one can predict the future. How irresponsible of them to pick military leaders on how well they did at mugging in their teens!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I bet they do this because they are cocksure that Singapore will NEVER go to war, which is stupid. No one can predict the future. How irresponsible of them to pick military leaders on how well they did at mugging in their teens!

Not so much picking military leaders.

More that they are picking PAP ministers. And the future top civil servants. It is corruption from a very young age. I pay for your studies. I look after your career. Promote you.

In return your loyalty and fealty politically. Otherwise you stand to lose it all.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'll take this post with a pinch of salt. :wink:
and have a shot of vodka infused with lemon zest. plus a plate of lo hei.
C8D7EAA3-E139-4C07-A9A6-54BBAF3AE4FB.jpeg

649C20D0-83B3-4810-ADEE-A614081892F6.jpeg

Reactions: jw5

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Mark Andrew Yeo who now uses the moniker nayr69sg did go to Oxford. He is a fake doctor. You have been conned. :wink:

He's a real doctor so it must mean that Mark Andrew Yeo has a medical degree.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
he was already a 2nd lieutenant in a unit. he sabo'ed a lieutenant x, which was one rank above him.
https://www.asiaone.com/News/The+Straits+Times/Story/PM+Lee%27s+son+in+NS+reprimanded+by+SAF.html
here's his letter to top dogs in mindeaf, and it was leaked somehow and circulated on the internet.
"On Wednesday after I had completed my personal investigation and confirmed that these events had indeed transpired, I informed our OC of these offences. Our OC spoke to LTA X regarding these issues, and let him off with a warning.

I would like the story to end here, however LTA RX was again on duty at ____ Camp for _________ on the following Saturday the 28th of April. At 0030 hours on Sunday the 29th of April I received a message from the duty personnel. The duty personnel of the platoon had just spotted LTA X’s car, a white Mitsubishi lancer driving out of camp. . . . They also informed me that LTA X was no where to be found, not in any of the bunks nor any of the offices.

. . .

When confronted by our OC, LTA X told him that indeed it was his car driving out of camp, he claimed however, that it was not him driving the car but that he had lent it to friend to drive out of camp. After checking with the person in question this was established to be untrue. Finally, LTA X admitted that he had lied, and that is was he who had left camp.

I have been informed that LTA X was to be given 10 extra duties, though this may be considered an extremely light punishment there is a further problem. To date, which is to say, 2 months from the incidents, none of the duties have been published in the battalion RO, in addition, LTA X has not served any of the extra duties he was supposedly awarded."
PM's son's email saga a heartening development for Singapore - The Online Citizen
By Gerald Giam
Army Second Lieutenant (2LT) Li Hongyi’s June 28 email complaint sent to all the Ministry of Defence (Mindef) head honchos has caused ripples on the Internet for the past two weeks. Much m&d has been slung at 2LT Li for his brash act.
“Who does he think he is anyway? He thought he could go to Uncle Chee Hean and complain,” complained one of my friends. (Teo Chee Hean is the Singapore Minister for Defence.)
A “blatant abuse of family ties,” cried another blogger.
As it turns out, the son of Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong did end up getting formally charged and was administered a reprimand after a summary trial by the military for not adhering to the chain of command when making his complaint.
This incident has also made its way to the international news wires, with Reuters having reported it this morning. Despite all the brickbats that Li Hongyi, Mindef and the “Elite Establishment” are receiving over this incident, I feel that the way this saga has played out is actually quite heartening for Singapore.
White Horses not immune from punishment
whitehorseRS350.jpg

Firstly, the fact that the son of the prime minister got charged for contravening a relatively minor military General Order shows that not even a “white horse” (the son of a VIP) is immune from punishment for wrongdoing. I say “relatively minor” because 2LT Li’s misdemeanour was his overzealousness in reporting an offence.
He was not derelict in his duties as a soldier, nor did he cause any injury to anyone. Furthermore, he sent his email only to fellow servicemen within the Mindef Intranet, and not to anyone outside Mindef.
Nevertheless, he was wrong to have emailed the Minister for Defence, the Chief of Defence Force, the Chief of Army and so many other servicemen (possibly hundreds, based on the distribution lists in his carbon copy list). There are many more senior officers in the chain of command above his Officer Commanding (OC) that he could have reported this incident to.
Public spiritedness
weeshumin.jpg

Secondly, after reading 2LT Li’s email, one can discern that it wasn’t just some immature rant against the army (like so many of us, myself included, like to write). It was a detailed account of what is wrong with the system of enforcing discipline in his army unit. It demonstrates that this young man was intent on setting things right before he disrupted his service for overseas studies.
Our views of government ministers’ children are probably coloured by Wee Shu Min (pictured left), the daughter of a PAP MP who wrote a very haughty blog last year. 2LT Li’s email is different. It shows a degree of public spiritedness that is sorely lacking in most of our young Singaporeans nowadays.
Complaint taken seriously by Mindef
MindefLogo.gif

Thirdly, Mindef took this complaint seriously. The lieutenant that 2LT Li complained about will be court martialled soon and will probably be sentenced to Detention Barracks (DB) for a couple of days. The lieutenant’s superiors were also issued warning letters for not meting out harsh enough punishment when the infraction was first reported to them.
Critics would say that Mindef took action only because the son of the PM made this complaint. If this was the case, why didn’t 2LT Li’s OC and Commanding Officer take appropriate action when he first reported it?
Fourthly, 2LT Li’s wrongdoing was not exactly covered up because of his status as the son of the PM. Even before the mainstream media reports came out today, and the chatter on the Net took off a week earlier, the Commanding Officer of 2LT Li’s unit had given a speech to the entire unit the next day (presumably the day after he wrote the letter) about “following the chain of command”.
Mainstream media, New Media
mediaRS350.jpg

That in many ways amounted to a public, albeit informal rebuke. Today’s mainstream media’s reports about 2LT Li’s punishment (complete with pictures of the young officer) all signal a gradual relaxing of the Singapore media’s unofficial policy of self-censorship to avoid embarrassment to senior government officials.
It is unclear whether 2LT Li’s charge was issued before or after the news got leaked on the Net. It appears that his email only got circulated widely on the Net late on Thursday, 12 July.
But given that he committed his offence on June 28, and Mindef announced to the press less than two weeks later (on July 12) that he had already been charged at a summary trial, indicates that relative quick action was taken against this offender.
Lastly, there is no doubt that the new media helped to highlight this matter to the public. There would be no Straits Times or Channel NewsAsia report, nor would Mindef have issued a statement, if not for the fact that this was already a widely discussed issue on the Net.
It is heartening to note that the new media is fast becoming an effective watchdog on the powers-that-be in Singapore.
*Picture of Li Hong Yi above is taken from the Straits Times.
Visit Gerald’s blog at SingaporePatriot.

tocbannerfinal.png
Share this:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
aiyah. all you need is google or search. these pics were taken at saf scholarship award ceremonies, which means they hadn't gone overseas for studies yet (as they had to be awarded first).

what about 2LT Surya Padmanabha Bhat (2nd from right)? this is class of 2015 saf scholars.
View attachment 70564

what about Lieutenant Abdul Lateef Mohamed Nasim (left)? class of 2019.
View attachment 70565

what about Lieutenant Kew Yi Hong (left)? class of 2018.
View attachment 70566

what about the 2nd lieutenant on the left and lieutenant on the right? class of 2012?
View attachment 70567

Aiyah. More cock and bullshit from you, like your gun range experience? That 2Lt Bhat you mention is an ACS Old Boy, and was already starting second year of Law at University of London. He came back for the ceremony. Just because they have ceremony does not mean they did not get the money for studies already. The rest in the picture are OCT doing their first term in OCS as I mention, and they are about to disrupt. As I mentioned already, the disruption starts after they enter first term of OCS. And they are awarded the scholarship with partial funds disbursement long before the ceremony.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
aiyah. all you need is google or search. these pics were taken at saf scholarship award ceremonies, which means they hadn't gone overseas for studies yet (as they had to be awarded first).

what about 2LT Surya Padmanabha Bhat (2nd from right)? this is class of 2015 saf scholars.
View attachment 70564

View attachment 70565

View attachment 70566

what about the 2nd lieutenant on the left and lieutenant on the right? class of 2012?
View attachment 70567

Why do all of them look like dickheads? These guys going to lead us to war?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 70564

View attachment 70565

View attachment 70566

View attachment 70567

LHL's son HY was ten years earlier. Case happened in 2007 ish. Could have changed.

PS: Her skirt quite short.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah. More cock and bullshit from you, like your gun range experience? That 2Lt Bhat you mention is an ACS Old Boy, and was already starting second year of Law at University of London. He came back for the ceremony. Just because they have ceremony does not mean they did not get the money for studies already. The rest in the picture are OCT doing their first term in OCS as I mention, and they are about to disrupt. As I mentioned already, the disruption starts after they enter first term of OCS. And they are awarded the scholarship with partial funds disbursement long before the ceremony.
now i remember. recipient is informed of award a year before in order to have time to apply for university overseas. as most top universities in u.s. start in fall for freshman classes and acceptance is usually more than 6.9 months before orientation, award recipients must apply a year prior. and then ceremony usually happens in july before the scholar packs hisher bags and scoots to school by fall. depending on each scholar’s stint in ns, which ocs batch in the year, and where they plan to study, some may still be in ocs while some may already be done with ocs for some months before getting on the flight out.

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bottom Line is hongyi is entering politics and the Yang clan is in the way. In addition shengwu is smarter n more acceptable to the ppl n his list of achievements is greater than the crown prince. He could also be Dead Farts favourite n he did no 3rd gen Lee should go into politics. This has thrown a spanner into Ho n pinky plans for hongyi. Tat is why all the efforts to destroy shengwu. However the trump card now is ah yang. If hongyi enters politics ...ah yang will contest as well. If hongyi goes into TP...ah yang might have the upper hand as he knows the constituency better. N if ah yang loses...he can enter the presidential erection if the constitution is not changed. But most likely the excuse given is no chup cheng president for long time. So time for chup cheng president

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bottom Line is hongyi is entering politics and the Yang clan is in the way. In addition shengwu is smarter n more acceptable to the ppl n his list of achievements is greater than the crown prince. He could also be Dead Farts favourite n he did no 3rd gen Lee should go into politics. This has thrown a spanner into Ho n pinky plans for hongyi. Tat is why all the efforts to destroy shengwu. However the trump card now is ah yang. If hongyi enters politics ...ah yang will contest as well. If hongyi goes into TP...ah yang might have the upper hand as he knows the constituency better. N if ah yang loses...he can enter the presidential erection if the constitution is not changed. But most likely the excuse given is no chup cheng president for long time. So time for chup cheng president

Shengwu was always quite arrogant. In school debating, he would look down on other JC teams simply because none of them could beat him, not his RJC team but him. In NS, he debated with his BMTC OC so long the OC gong gong din't understand him but later gave Shengwu's platoon all the perks. But yeah he is a genius academically and verbally. Is Shengwu entering Sinkie politics? Highly unlikely now. Shengwu would be top of everything; why bother with silly Sinkieland - except if his Dad is MP or President.

The Red boy Hongyi learnt everything from dad and mum and cared about nobody in ACSI, RJC or whatever school. Clearly he hated the LTA and probably more officers, resulting in that email debacle. But he's academically dumb and dad proves hism to be so dumb to make him work in daddy's office! Even Harry let Pinky play it safe in the military before awarding him the crown. And who uses a freak parking app! Even idiots like Greta Thunberg would be right to sold him. And each of his Facebook responses - "For what's it worth I have no [inclination] to enter politics" and "Hey Sheng..." shows how poorly educated he is in social life.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shengwu was always quite arrogant. In school debating, he would look down on other JC teams simply because none of them could beat him, not his RJC team but him. In NS, he debated with his BMTC OC so long the OC gong gong din't understand him but later gave Shengwu's platoon all the perks. But yeah he is a genius academically and verbally. Is Shengwu entering Sinkie politics? Highly unlikely now. Shengwu would be top of everything; why bother with silly Sinkieland - except if his Dad is MP or President.

The Red boy Hongyi learnt everything from dad and mum and cared about nobody in ACSI, RJC or whatever school. Clearly he hated the LTA and probably more officers, resulting in that email debacle. But he's academically dumb and dad proves hism to be so dumb to make him work in daddy's office! Even Harry let Pinky play it safe in the military before awarding him the crown. And who uses a freak parking app! Even idiots like Greta Thunberg would be right to sold him. And each of his Facebook responses - "For what's it worth I have no [inclination] to enter politics" and "Hey Sheng..." shows how poorly educated he is in social life.
Tat means shengwu is the lesser of 2 evils. Anyway both of them should just leave the country n the cuntry should get out of the shadow of the lees

Reactions: jw5

jw5

Loyal
Other student debaters among the PAP ranks currently include Vivian Balakrishnan, Indranee Rajah and Tan Chuan Jin. :wink: