• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Opposition-bashing in "Opposition unity" forum

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe he won't yelp the "dog" insult but there is no guarantee from his clones:rolleyes:

many outspoken forummers here have a "reputation" to maintain. but once they appear in their clones, all hell break loose!:eek:

i am not a clone of anyone.

and i am not too concern whether SDP will go kaput tomorrow. or win a seat in the GE.

the real issue is most of the sporeans are heavily influenced by the PAP. how to reverse that??

to get a few more PAP apologist into the parliament, that will not help to reverse it.

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if SDP succeed in convince the majority about their fake agendas and swing other opp supporters over to their side, then that is the time you should be worrying!

however, like u said, chee is exactly like u. he doesn't bother if his party SDP is going kaput or not. he just wants revenge!

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if SDP succeed in convince the majority about their fake agendas and swing other opp supporters over to their side, then that is the time you should be worrying!

however, like u said, chee is exactly like u. he doesn't bother if his party SDP is going kaput or not. he just wants revenge!

why would i be worry? i would be very happy if majority of the sporeans ditch the PAP mindset.

what revenge? if its about revenge, Chee would not be so civil during his confrontation with LKY in the court.

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why would i be worry? i would be very happy if majority of the sporeans ditch the PAP mindset.

what revenge? if its about revenge, Chee would not be so civil during his confrontation with LKY in the court.

really? chee secretly taped the trial proceeding. it's a matter of time b4 he goes to court again to explain for his action.

his defence then was totally out of context and vexatiously IRRELEVANT. if u still cannot realise his real intention, then i think u would simply love chee comraining to president obama about his woes here.

why did he need to do that when he claimed that he has lots of supports especially from the "internet"?

either you are a weakling mind or chee's lame weak brain-washing is very effective on people like u.:rolleyes:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
really? chee secretly taped the trial proceeding. it's a matter of time b4 he goes to court again to explain for his action.

his defence then was totally out of context and vexatiously IRRELEVANT. if u still cannot realise his real intention, then i think u would simply love chee comraining to president obama about his woes here.

why did he need to do that when he claimed that he has lots of supports especially from the "internet"?

either you are a weakling mind or chee's lame weak brain-washing is very effective on people like u.:rolleyes:

like i said, if Chee's gonna bankrupt soon, why u PAP supporter still wanna keep on gunning at him? paranoia? why so obsess about Chee??

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
like i said, if Chee's gonna bankrupt soon, why u PAP supporter still wanna keep on gunning at him? paranoia? why so obsess about Chee??

u should know what kind of gun chee is holding. chee holds a gun that shoots backwards and not forwards which means he shoots himself everytime he fires. what a joker he is!

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
u should know what kind of gun chee is holding. chee holds a gun that shoots backwards and not forwards which means he shoots himself everytime he fires. what a joker he is!

IF THATS THE CASE, U AS PAP SUPPORTER, WHY WORRY FoR HIM?? HE WOULD HIT HIMSELF ANYTIME SOON.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lau hiow Pondan leetahbar...still fixated on Dr. Chee's gun issit?

Get over it! I have told you before and everyone knows Dr. Chee is a hetrosexual male with a lovely wife and three beautiful kids!

Go to Katong Park you slimy homosexual slut!

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
who is the coward and who couldn't hold up when press them to express their view? cleareyes is one of them. i ask him why is it he said that the suggestion to increase chinese language standard in spore, why would it lead to racial riot? he cant defend his stand.

he said my view is simplistic. i ask him to show me his view. but he kept mum.

all he did is lashes out insults and attack on me. let me use the term he used on me: 'diverting attention'. he's diverting attention without showing any substance.

I kept num???? or you just selectively ignore what I have said

You want to bring back an old topic.sure

What is the use of increasing Chinese language standard in Singapore? what kind of country is Singapore? Singapore is a multi-racial, multi-cultural society. With such diversity, the focus should be on what could give everyone a common form of understanding and communication and that is why ENGLISH should be promoted and always upheld promoted as the standard for all medium and all work shoulod be done to incrase trhe Standard of English.

On top of things is the fact that English is and still is the dominat language in world business and international dealing, not mandrain. that is something you cannot deal with.

English is trhe choose language for such a purpose as its not natively spoken by any of the races and since Singapore was a British colony, it make more sense If Singapore was a german or even French colony, then either german or French would have been choosen

Your original argument had been that Mandrain ( there is no such a langiage called Chinese), should be placed as 1st language over English. In fact your argument is that because the majority race in Singapore is Chinese, then Mandrain should be given priority over English and all other languages That is where i oppose to your view upon racial harmony and social stablity.

Given the fact that Singapore we have other races and many sensitive feelings to consider, your argument would lead to discrmination of other culture, hence leading to racial riots, hence leading to chaos, which i notice you seem to enjoy and not forsee in that narrow world you live in

its was obvious that you were never interested in living in peace, you were more into serving your interest.

As for your absense of argument on PAP mindset, attitude and outlook, you have shown no reason or even argument. Your only point is LKY this and LKY that and to you, PAP=LKY and nothing more. You cant even explain what does it mean by "walking too close" and cant even describe it.

LKY is but a man and a man will die sooner or later. LKY is not the excues why Singapore is like whatever we are today, we have to take responiblity ourselves for allowing things to happen, for allowing PAP to hold power so long and for not doing anything when we could and should

So, stop cooking up excues when you have none and stop trying to diveert attention when many here had argued against you. When so many had claim you are wrong, its clear, you are wrong and you were not right unless someone who is respected here agree with you

I dont think that would happen.

btw, i have not insulted you very much, but if I see you face to face, i would love to insult you for the low life loser you had made yourself to be, the mental traitor that you had displayed.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I kept num???? or you just selectively ignore what I have said

You want to bring back an old topic.sure

What is the use of increasing Chinese language standard in Singapore? what kind of country is Singapore? Singapore is a multi-racial, multi-cultural society. With such diversity, the focus should be on what could give everyone a common form of understanding and communication and that is why ENGLISH should be promoted and always upheld promoted as the standard for all medium and all work shoulod be done to incrase trhe Standard of English.

On top of things is the fact that English is and still is the dominat language in world business and international dealing, not mandrain. that is something you cannot deal with.

English is trhe choose language for such a purpose as its not natively spoken by any of the races and since Singapore was a British colony, it make more sense If Singapore was a german or even French colony, then either german or French would have been choosen

Your original argument had been that Mandrain ( there is no such a langiage called Chinese), should be placed as 1st language over English. In fact your argument is that because the majority race in Singapore is Chinese, then Mandrain should be given priority over English and all other languages That is where i oppose to your view upon racial harmony and social stablity.

Given the fact that Singapore we have other races and many sensitive feelings to consider, your argument would lead to discrmination of other culture, hence leading to racial riots, hence leading to chaos, which i notice you seem to enjoy and not forsee in that narrow world you live in

its was obvious that you were never interested in living in peace, you were more into serving your interest.

As for your absense of argument on PAP mindset, attitude and outlook, you have shown no reason or even argument. Your only point is LKY this and LKY that and to you, PAP=LKY and nothing more. You cant even explain what does it mean by "walking too close" and cant even describe it.

LKY is but a man and a man will die sooner or later. LKY is not the excues why Singapore is like whatever we are today, we have to take responiblity ourselves for allowing things to happen, for allowing PAP to hold power so long and for not doing anything when we could and should

So, stop cooking up excues when you have none and stop trying to diveert attention when many here had argued against you. When so many had claim you are wrong, its clear, you are wrong and you were not right unless someone who is respected here agree with you

I dont think that would happen.

btw, i have not insulted you very much, but if I see you face to face, i would love to insult you for the low life loser you had made yourself to be, the mental traitor that you had displayed.

i didn't advocate chinese language to be the first language in this country in the recent thread. the thread is talking about low standard of chinese language. thats why i talk about increase the chinese language standard here in our country.

fact is spore chinese language standard is low. so why is it increasing the chinese language standard will lead to racial riot? why is it respecting upholding chinese language standard is against the spirit of multi racial society? u cant give me an explanation. and here, u avoid to stand by your claim and give a good answer: why is it increase the chinese language standard in spore, would lead to racial riot?

LKY has got huge influence on this country. the country's running on LKY mindset. everywhere we go it his signature policy. its his idea translate into policies. u cant deny that.

take for example this language policy, english as first language, its his idea, and then get implement as policy.

whether LKY would die or not, thats not the issue. the issue is that sporeans has gotta face up to LKY's outlooks, and get rid of those outdated, seriously flawed LKY outlook. because even after his death, his idea would carry on surviving in this country. his idea would be carry on uphold by the PAP camp.

people walking too damn close to the PAP, is just this, people heavily influenced by LKY's outlooks.

how many fucking times u want me to repeat u piece of PAP shit?

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
His behavior is very very much like QXP, chinese-egoistic as QXP, anti-WP as QXP, attention diverting as QXP

whose being chinese egoistic? chinese language standard is low. so, to suggest buckle up of chinese language standard here, why would that be chinese egoistic? accuse me of chinese egoistic because i suggest spore to buckle up in its chinese language standard, tat shows u are english egoistic, no?

attention diverting? to deny that spore is heavily influenced by LKY's outlook, isnt' that attention divering? 'cause almost every major problem here in spore is cause by LKY. the dire political scene here in spore, isn't that a good example? so how to solve major problem in spore without LOOKING HARD, STARING AT THE LEE KUAN YEW, AND PAP'S OUTLOOKS?

anti-WP? what do u say? Yaw Shin Leong go vote for the PAP, and the WP stood by YSL. why shouldn't i be anti-wp from that?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
most of the problems here in singapore, its the manifestation of Lee Kuan Yew and PAP ideologies.

take for example. the two is enuf policy advocate by LKY. in the early 70s. it has created the current population problem in spore.

from idea, to advocating, influencing the people, to implementation of policy, and the materialization, the exponentiation the impact of the policy, to the current population problem. the root cause of this currnt population problem here in our country, is the LKY and the PAP.

and it all begin from LKY and PAP, from their idea, their outlook.

just go thru all the major problem in spore. most of it, i bet, would have Lee Kuan Yew 'signature' on it. those policies which created the problems, with Lee Kuan Yew's outlook behind it.

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
most of the problem here in singapore, its the manifestation of Lee Kuan Yew and PAP idea.

take for example. the two is enuf policy advocate by LKY. in the early 70s. it has created the current population problem in spore.

from idea, to advocating, influencing the people, to implementation of policy, and the materialization, the exponentiation the impact of the policy, to the current population problem. the root cause of this problem, is the LKY and the PAP.

and it starts from LKY and PAP, from their idea, their outlook. it begin with outlooks and ideas.

just go thru all the major problem in spore. most of it, i bet, would have Lee Kuan Yew 'signature' on it. with Lee Kuan Yew's outlook behind it.

thats why i advocate, the Opposition, to go do a introspection. 'cause there's no point for PAP apologist to check on PAP, both of them running on the same LKY and PAP outlooks. running on LKY and PAP malware, virus.

the LKY/ PAP malware, virus, is prevalent in the Opposition camp. thats why people such as WP Yaw Shin Leong, go vote for PAP, and WP go stood by Yaw Shin Leong's action.

facing the LKY/ PAP outlook, purging the LKY/ PAP outlook, thats essential step for the Opposition. without it, the Opposition they are just marching on the spot. there would be no political progress for the Opposition nor Singapore.

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
upholding chinese language standard is not against multi racial society. its having self respect for the chinese ethnic group.

without first respecting the language and culture of one's ethnic group, how do we talk about multi-racial society then??

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
without first respecting the language and culture of one's ethnic group, how do we talk about multi-racial society then??

I don't understand why you keep griping about the standard of Chinese in Singapore. If you go to Popular or Kinokuniya bookstores, you see huge sections of Chinese books. If you go to Bras Basah areas, you see many smaller bookshops selling Chinese books exclusively.

If you go to newsstands, you see Singapore have 3 Chinese dailies in morning and evening editions, whereas the English (and other languages) dailies can't even sustain any evening edition. Turn on the TV and you have 2 full Chinese channels. If Chinese standard in Singapore is so bad as you claim, where's the readership who can read these books and papers, and the viewership watch these channels.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand why you keep griping about the standard of Chinese in Singapore. If you go to Popular or Kinokuniya bookstores, you see huge sections of Chinese books. If you go to Bras Basah areas, you see many smaller bookshops selling Chinese books exclusively.

If you go to newsstands, you see Singapore have 3 Chinese dailies in morning and evening editions, whereas the English (and other languages) dailies can't even sustain any evening edition. Turn on the TV and you have 2 full Chinese channels. If Chinese standard in Singapore is so bad as you claim, where's the readership who can read these books and papers, and the viewership watch these channels.

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200402/22/print20040222_135475.html

{{

Mother tongue reduced into a foreign language

Singapore became an important cultural center of overseas Chinese as early as half a century ago. Of the country's total population over 75 percent are of Chinese origin. The country once had a complete Chinese language education system from primary school to college. Along with Singapore's independence, however, the government began to push English education in order to establish the country's international status, encouraging all citizens to master English to raise their competitiveness. The advantages of Chinese education were soon drowned in the influx of English education, and even the famous Nanyang University was forced to close down by the end of 1960s.

Since 1984, Chinese language has been reduced into an isolated subject in primary and secondary schools, and all other subjects are taught in English, which has ever since dominated the country's education system. According to statistics from Singapore's ministry of education, 9.3 percent first year pupils of primary schools of Chinese origin used English at home in 1980, but the figure soared to 45 percent last year. What's more noticeable is, according to Singaporean population census in 2000, 35.8 percent children at the age group of 5-14 of Chinese origin mainly used English at home, while in the age-group of 15-24, only 21.5 percent used English in family conversations. If the trend remains unchanged, English will become the No.1 language for the Singaporean Chinese in one or two decades, while the Chinese language be reduced into an "alien tongue" to be learnt only in class. "

}}

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200402/22/print20040222_135475.html

{{

Why refuse to learn Chinese

Despite repeated calls from elder-generation scholars for paying attention to Chinese education, English has unavoidably taken the place of Chinese. Some youngsters say they flee Chinese class because it's too difficult, especially the sophisticated writing of Chinese characters. Besides, they don't think learning Chinese is of much value since efforts on this can hardly bring any economic returns. For them, the mastery of English is a necessity to climb the social ladders, while speaking Chinese has by and by been shadowed into a symbol of failure. Some parents even tell their children to become an "elite in English" instead of a "master in Chinese".

What's more, since Chinese is only a single subject in primary and secondary schools, many Singaporean youngsters turned out quite inadequate for using Chinese, only able to listen and speak but limited in reading and writing. Except a few personages who have a good command of Chinese, most of the young Singaporeans can use Chinese only in daily talks. When talking with reporter, they would feel puzzled upon every occasional usage of a figurative speech or an idiom. If the interview is going to deal with some special topic then it must be in English. "We are all Chinese with black eyes and yellow skin, but we have to communicate with each other in a foreign tongue!" a friend of the reporter heaved a sigh.

}}