• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Opposition-bashing in "Opposition unity" forum

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
so instead of spending time attacking me, why not use the time to think about what is the aspiration of the Opposition if u are so into politics? 'cause without aspiration, without a sense of mission, the Opposition would not go anywhere but going in circle. marching on the same spot.

think about the value system of the Opposition. is it too much Lee Kuan Yew outlooks in it? and what are the dated, seriously flawed outlooks of the Lee Kuan Yew?

You are a hopeless chap. Others have to think about what to do for the opposition and stop onslaughting while you have the cheek to proclaim you will hang legs and then go on onslaughting others.

Everything you do or say is what you accuse others who did not do or say of. Try on your real life friends, slap one and tell your other friends that the friend you slapped slapped you and you did not slap him. Try that a few times to a few friends, see how many will stay with you.

Totally unprincipled. Very sorry that a courageous party like the SDP ended up with supporters largely of this kind.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a hopeless chap. Others have to think about what to do for the opposition and stop onslaughting while you have the cheek to proclaim you will hang legs and then go on onslaughting others.

Everything you do or say is what you accuse others who did not do or say of. Try on your real life friends, slap one and tell your other friends that the friend you slapped slapped you and you did not slap him. Try that a few times to a few friends, see how many will stay with you.

Totally unprincipled. Very sorry that a courageous party like the SDP ended up with supporters largely of this kind.

take this scenario. a tot experiment.

before your friends start running a campaign against other chap, would u piss off when they say they kinda of like the ideologies of the other chap? they go ga ga and find the other chap cute, charismatic, they adore the other chap. would u first slap your friends rather than go into the technicalities on how to run the campaign?

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i didn't see the people who attack me here say, hey, we agree with u. getting PAP apologists to check on PAP that doesn't work. we agree.

so, whats going on?? do they agree or disagree with me on that?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the idea is this. suppose you only put two groups of people in the parliament, the PAP and the PAP apologist, what would happen? there would be serious blind spot for all of them. 'cause both group share the same idol, more or less the same ideology.

they would find each other more or less agreeable, and their general direction is the same. wat would they be debating about?? nothing much, only some technicalities. but the general direction they leading the country is the same.

is it safe to let them run this country? NO ITS NOT! THEY SHARE THE SAME KIND OF MINDSET, ATTITUDE, OUTLOOKS, OF COURSE THEY HAVE SERIOUS FUCKING BLIND SPOT! 'CAUSE NOBODY IS THERE TO POINT IT OUT FOR THEM!

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the idea is this. suppose you only put two groups of people in the parliament, the PAP and the PAP apologist, what would happen? there would be serious blind spot for all of them. 'cause both group share the same idol, more or less the same ideology.

they would find each other more or less agreeable, and their general direction is the same. wat would they be debating about?? nothing much, only some technicalities. but the general direction they leading the country is the same.

is it safe to let them run this country? NO ITS NOT! THEY SHARE THE SAME KIND OF MINDSET, ATTITUDE, OUTLOOKS, OF COURSE THEY HAVE SERIOUS FUCKING BLIND SPOT! 'CAUSE NOBODY IS THERE TO POINT IT FOR THEM!

on top of that, with only PAP and PAP apologist in the parliament, it gave the people an impression that THERE ARE PEOPLE DEBATING IN THE PARLIAMENT, CHECKING ON THE PAP RULING PARTY, BUT IN ESSENCE, THAT JUST A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
on top of that, with only PAP and PAP apologist in the parliament, it gave the people an impression that THERE ARE PEOPLE DEBATING IN THE PARLIAMENT, CHECKING ON THE PAP RULING PARTY, BUT IN ESSENCE, THAT JUST A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY.
Nice way of justifying PAP retaiing its seats. Why don't you help serve abalone soup as well.

We can sip the soup until you tell when the opposition is ready to unseat PAP and in the meantime, you keep asking for accountability.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice way of justifying PAP retaiing its seats. Why don't you help serve abalone soup as well.

We can sip the soup until you tell when the opposition is ready to unseat PAP and in the meantime, you keep asking for accountability.

Way to go Scroobal!!!!!!! Shoot'em all down!!!!!!! Hail to the Chief!!!!!!!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes you do have real opposition to your heart's desire, SDP. Next step for you is how to get them back into Parliament, not whining about two opposition MPs whom you don't like. Do you have a plan how to do that?
the plot to this evil scheme is actually very simple:

get rid of the 2 opp mp, then all the followers would bo bian and support SDP. chee would be newly revived as the "master of the opp"...and then get F off again in GE.

how many opp mps would be left?

NONE! mission for chee and SDPpies - ACCOMPLISHED!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i bring that up, only two seats gain by the 'Opposition', tats to remind us all, the pathetic political reality we are in.

no. i don't have a plan. do u have a plan for the PAP apologist to get more seats the next GE?

is this maybe the mentality of chee and his sdppies:

cannot get erected as mp, then discredit and destroy the rare 2 who have withstood the test for a duration of 20 yrs already?

did you master chee get any closer? and why would obstinate followers think that chee could make it one day? if he doesn't BREAK it the next day, u jokers should be very thankful!!:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me draw an analogy of your position after 370 posts.

You don't like this particular girl Sheryl (all opposition except SDP and RP) that always wear short skirt (not real opposition) so you would not vote her for the position of chairman of the Tea Club. When we asked why, you say that she wears short skirt. We tell you what is wrong with short skirt, you keep repeating that she wears short skirt but unable to explain why a short skirt makes her a bad chairman.

Then you blurt out that she is going out with Tony (who is not her husband). We ask you, "are you sure? ". You then us that Nancy (SDP) and Ah Mui (RP) is not going out with Tony. We again ask you for proof of infidelity (walking with PAP) and bad character (not real opposition), you again tell us that Nancy and Ah Mui are not going out with Tony and that this girl Sheryl is wearing short skirt.

So we tell you that means that Ah Ching(PAP) will continue to run the Tea Club for another 50 years and your reply is that the Sheryl is wearing short skirt.

Then we tell you that Nancy(SDP) is bedridden and Ah Mui(RP) just born but only Sheryl is left and again you tell us that Sheryl wears shirt skirt.

We again ask you "what is wrong with short skirt?" You reply is that she is going out with Tony. We again ask you "are you sure", you reply is she is wearing short skirt.

In essence, this is circular logic with no premise or foundation. You cannot explain what is wrong with short skirt and cannot prove that she is going out with Tony. But you keep repeating the same thing.

you left out the spaghetti straps to a flat bosom:p

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

who ask u to go serve the PAP abalone soup? who ask u PAP apologist to go karaoke session with the PAP in the parliament?

just ditch your PAP apologist mindset and things could start moving.

but no. PAP apologist prefer to hang on to PAP and Lee Kuan Yew outlooks in the same time check on the PAP. how could it work??

Last edited:

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
is this maybe the mentality of chee and his sdppies:

cannot get erected as mp, then discredit and destroy the rare 2 who have withstood the test for a duration of 20 yrs already?

did you master chee get any closer? and why would obstinate followers think that chee could make it one day? if he doesn't BREAK it the next day, u jokers should be very thankful!!:wink:

Ah hwee ah, ah hweeeeeee.........

No need to por lum par lah...... too late liow!

Workers Party won't want to touch you with a 100 foot pole.!

And you have forgotten to take your medication again? Tsk...Tsk...Tsk!!!!!!

That's how much credibility you have in the eyes of the politically awared!!!

And PAP needs you like they need The Lees to lose another $258 billion!!!!!!

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then do you have any plans to increase the number of seats in parliment for the oppositions?

If not, what is with all the noise making all about?

you cant explain your stand, you have no solution and yet you insisted that you are right and at the same time could not explain why you are right.

and on top of it, you dare not take responsiblities or the matter into your own hands.

many here are doing what they can not to ignore you and trying to engage you and understand you. yet you have refuse to let others understand you, instead beginning to allow many to see you as a stubborn fool with no idea what you are talking about but repeat ranting.

With useless and senseless people like you around making a fool, no wonder PAP is in power. All PAP need to do is to use you as an example of how useless the opposition is and the majority would not vote for the opposition

Thank you so much for making a mockery and allowing LKY and PAP to stay in power.

*clap* *clap* well said. Not to mention if you dun agree with him, you automiatically become pappy dog or apologist...

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
*clap* *clap* well said. Not to mention if you dun agree with him, you automiatically become pappy dog or apologist...

i had explained my stand again and again here. which part is not clear to u people?

please. point it out. and i will try and answer.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
he said i had refused to let people understand me, thats bullshit.

i had shown him the answer, its he is the one anal retentive.

take for example. PAP mindset, attitude, etc etc. he want me to define it. but fuck. isn't it obvious what is a PAP mindset and attitude? i had explained what is PAP outlook, and 'people who walk too close to the PAP', so why he cant grasp what is the PAP mindset and attitude?? its just simply anal retentive. its not me unable to defend my stand, its he just refuse to acknowledge that the answer is here.

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
who is the coward and who couldn't hold up when press them to express their view? cleareyes is one of them. i ask him why is it he said that the suggestion to increase chinese language standard in spore, why would it lead to racial riot? he cant defend his stand.

he said my view is simplistic. i ask him to show me his view. but he kept mum.

all he did is lashes out insults and attack on me. let me use the term he used on me: 'diverting attention'. he's diverting attention without showing any substance.

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

maybe he won't yelp the "dog" insult but there is no guarantee from his clones:rolleyes:

many outspoken forummers here have a "reputation" to maintain. but once they appear in their clones, all hell break loose!:eek:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it comes down to this. okay. people.

PAP apologist wanna stay as PAP apologist, and wanna be voted into the parliament and check on the PAP.

question is would it work? is it effective this arrangement, getting PAP apologist to check on the PAP?

Last edited: