• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now I Finally Understand What The Yellow Arrows At The MRT Are For!

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
what JI did is no dif from what the united shits are doing in Iraq...both are terrorist acts but why support the united shits and condemn JI? So if they chose to play with fire namely states that support the united shits acts then they must themselves expect to die with fire....

You can choose not to support either of them.
If the united are shits to do that in iraq, then the JI are equally shit to do that. With you supporting what JI did is equally shit in itself. :rolleyes:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Great Grand Uncle was really killed by the Japanese in 1942. I'm not lying. I added that infraction because Pete lost his cool with that vulgarity.

I didn't support blindly and that makes me a shitty character by your lopsided defination. Thanks! :biggrin:

The truth is you added that infraction not because Pete lost his cool with vulgarity. You took the opportunity that Pete used a vulgarity because he used it on your friend.

Why don't you give your friend an infraction for being insensitive with his JI comments?
Oh, I can give you a couple of reasons that you will not infract him
1) he did not scold vulgarities.
2) freedom of speech, he can say whatever he wants as long as its not offensive.

You want to act like a clown in a forum, telling jokes its ok. But be more sensitive to how others feel with your jokes. If others make fun via their sick jokes of your closed ones around you, how would you feel?
I guess people like you probably feel nothing. :cool:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you give your friend an infraction for being insensitive with his JI comments?
All is fair in war and love....

But why suck up to a Foreign Trash? These are people who couldn't make it back home and come on over thinking that sinkees are still living in the colonial days where everyone here will kow tao to them...taking jobs that rightfully should go to a Singaporean....

Be it a PRC, Aussie or India trash, Singaporeans should unite and kick these trash out and claim this nation back for our own...there is no crime against be nationalistic..

Last edited:

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth is you added that infraction not because Pete lost his cool with vulgarity. You took the opportunity that Pete used a vulgarity because he used it on your friend.

Oh, I can give you a couple of reasons that you will not infract him
1) he did not scold vulgarities.
2) freedom of speech, he can say whatever he wants as long as its not offensive.

You want to act like a clown in a forum, telling jokes its ok. But be more sensitive to how others feel with your jokes. If others make fun via their sick jokes of your closed ones around you, how would you feel?
I guess people like you probably feel nothing. :cool:

There's no intention to be insensitive from my side. It may be that you're too sensitive. I'd reflected on my part and I did not side with the monster. I did hint to him to cut Pete some slack.

Like Pete'd said, this is a thread to lighten things up so why not for Pete's sake (pun intended!) read everything in this forum with a sense of humour?:biggrin:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
All is fair in war and love....

But why suck up to a Foreign Trash? These are people who couldn't make it back home and come on over thinking that sinkees are still living in the colonial days where everyone here will kow tao to them...taking jobs that rightfully should go to a Singaporean....

Be it a PRC, Aussie or India trash, Singaporeans should unite and kick these trash out and claim this nation back for our own...there is no crime against be nationalistic..

If you read back, I did cross a bit of sword with Aussie Pete before. (that's if he still remembers) I place my point here not because of Aussie Pete, but because of the comments on JI, terrorists. Supportive of their actions is tantamount to terrorism. For that, I don't support any form of war or violence from US or any other countries.

And now, you are starting to come in with skin colour discrimination of another kind with that Foreign Talent. I have no problems with foreign talents in singapore. Why foreign talents are taken, because of their hunger to succeed.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
And now, you are starting to come in with skin colour discrimination of another kind with that Foreign Talent. I have no problems with foreign talents in singapore. Why foreign talents are taken, because of their hunger to succeed.
If i do discriminate against skin color then i would not mentioned the other nationalities....my target is not just those whites or blacks, it is against all foreign trash that have invaded this country and taken away our jobs...and this foreign trash are not taken because of their hunger to succeed...how many times have we read horror stories of how screw up this foreign trash are...they are here only because they come cheap....

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said! You sum up all that I feel about OzPete.......and I'm blindly supporting you or I'm a shitty character, according the defination of Bro siverfox! :biggrin:
Your first post is clear, I think, Silverfox did not see the last part or did not understand it.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,

one very interesting feature i see in the differences between Asian cultures and Western cultures: Western cultures bank on honesty and straightforwardness, whereas Oriental cultures bank on being tactful and reserved in their speeches.
Very true. Thats why one gets the impression that chicken and ducks are talking.