• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No wonder withdrawn lah

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You are condoning criminals because yoU are a thief yourself! Pui your slut family phua cb!
I hope you wash your keyboard or mobile phone which you use to surf this forum daily. The amount of filth coming from what you type may cause your keyboard or your phone to malfunction. Lol :biggrin: @ foul-mouthed aunty!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every thread so many stupid dogs got to gang up to win one human. So bloody stupid dogs only can use sex to win and ownself filthy judge others the same as themselves!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You are condoning criminals because yoU are a thief yourself! Pui your slut family phua cb!

This is nothing to do with anyone here. Its between you and me.

You are beyond help and also beyond pity. Your only solution in this forum is

6af.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you wash your keyboard or mobile phone which you use to surf this forum daily. The amount of filth coming from what you type may cause your keyboard or your phone to malfunction. Lol :biggrin: @ foul-mouthed aunty!
You Filthy catholic thief worry for yourself. Your bible must be smeared with your “raging semen”! Btw better state that’s his words “raging semen” not mine if not some kay kiang dog will say I experience it before. Bloody stupid don’t know got such thing called book knowledge or forum knowledge!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok dear, now i understand. you imagine and fantasize after reading takashi’s jap manga.
No I didn’t read from comics, it’s words not comics. Like I said before when you read books or forum in this case you need to use your brain to translate and imagine. Unlike TV no need use brains.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is nothing to do with anyone here. Its between you and me.

You are beyond help and also beyond pity. Your only solution in this forum is

6af.jpg
What rubbish when you are thieves in denial of filthy crimes! Go fuck your sinkie traitor dog slut family!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That’s true for Vietcong only. There must be some special trait like extraordinary grit.

So did the farking Japs,and the Russians and the germans.and the Japs and Germans lost the war.its not farking grit alone,must look at the environment, circumstances and tactical decisions and art of war.if environment geography and other things weren't a factor,the Americans would have steamrolled the vietcongs.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
coitus interruptus as a result of scowlus scoldulus. handsome hunk humps halfway and horny housewife hollers horrible howls of harassment.
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

Maybe that's what @ginfreely meant, i.e. her ex-husband did not ejaculate into her vagina (because she suddenly changed her mind about actually having sex, even while having sex! :confused:):
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coitus_interruptus
when she said:
sammyboy.com/posts/2571169
Oh yes I was married for years but we didn't consummate our marriage and had annulled our marriage since then (we are still friends).
If that's the case, then I'll have to finally change my mind and agree that she's not a virgin after all!
:tongue:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So did the farking Japs,and the Russians and the germans.and the Japs and Germans lost the war.its not farking grit alone,must look at the environment, circumstances and tactical decisions and art of war.if environment geography and other things weren't a factor,the Americans would have steamrolled the vietcongs.
All three are known for grit isn’t it? Especially Japanese. That’s why only surrender after not one but TWO atomic bombs. Of course environmental factor like harsh winter helps for Russians. Wow do I sound like a war expert now? Anyone wants to guess I am a war veteran?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

Maybe that's what @ginfreely meant, i.e. her ex-husband did not ejaculate into her vagina (because she suddenly changed her mind about actually having sex, even while having sex! :confused:):
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coitus_interruptus
when she said:
sammyboy.com/posts/2571169

If that's the case, then I'll have to finally change my mind and agree that she's not a virgin after all!
:p​

Blah blah blah Christian open mouth is full of self entitlement to judge me. Anyway you get it wrong. If I am not a virgin I won’t say it. Unlike you hypocrite Christian malicious liar. Pui your Malaysian whore mother phua cb!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your big sized neighbor anyhow sue you say you steal their land and lost the case and now don’t want to appeal also must kowtow to thank them for not appealing? Sinkies are really stupid indeed.

Our big-sized neighbour has every right to sue and they did get the Middle Rocks. Sinkies are not stupid but Sinkie leaders are mercenaries. That's a fact.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal