• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No wonder withdrawn lah

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow do I sound like a war expert now? Anyone wants to guess I am a war veteran?
You sound like a ridiculously vain woman! :eek:
If she was ever to be in or near any wars, she would've been a comfort woman only.
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

But seriously, you mean there are soldiers who would rape her, even if she's really fat and ugly? :confused:
sammyboy.com/posts/2707331
The problem is I am not at all attractive and sexy and that’s why I am sure there are malicious Malaysian black hand stealing slandering and harrassing me behind.
During times of war, sex starved soldiers won't be too picky :biggrin:
Many thanks for enlightening me!
:p​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sound like a ridiculously vain woman! :eek:
See everyone? Talking about war also can be twisted to sound like vain woman. No wonder talking about proper Anti pap stuff in this forum also can sound like slut whore mistress to psychopath out to twist anything and everything to their evil agenda.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she was ever to be in or near any wars, she would've been a comfort woman only. Or whatever they call them these days.
See everyone? Proven @glockman is psychopath again out to twist anything and everything to prostitiute talk to harass me. Exactly what I said all this while!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would not have replied to your post, if you had not added the following two questions at the end of your reply to @frenchbriefs:

emoticonblog-jpg.41809
Hypocritical Christian psychopath @musashi open mouth only judgement of ME and me only. You are obviously twisting again. Asking two questions is judged vain only by you when clearly my questions are valid and directed at @eatshitndie @Froggy @AhMeng dogs that accused and implied me cannot be virgin if I have some forum knowledge of early withdrawal method. So if I have some knowledge of war, I must be a war veteran too.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hypocritical Christian psychopath @musashi open mouth only judgement of ME and me only. You are obviously twisting again. Asking two questions is judged vain only by you when clearly my questions are valid and directed at @eatshitndie @Froggy @AhMeng dogs that accused and implied me cannot be virgin if I have some forum knowledge of early withdrawal method. So if I have some knowledge of war, I must be a war veteran too.
9jz2eBR.gif