• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious my post deleted by Sam

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
There is nothing in the logs that shows anything was done so the guy just lost track of his postings but refuses to just say sorry.

Instead he comes up with all sorts of wild accusations which are simply ludicrous trying to imply that I or someone else is moving his posts around just for the fun of it.

Boss boss release your black dog Shanmu at the goon

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
if singapore and siam no sign green lane for travel,how you come back to visit mother?

Since when I can visit now? I’m still stuck at this boring place every day, cannot travel, see how bad this is

B5E525D9-72F6-4151-846E-18A23D4AA60F.jpeg

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you share the links to the soc.culture and use net? Is it still around?

I would like to see those past classic exchanges where you defeated all those people in debates. Inckuding Sam. I have never seen Sam beg. So it would be educational for me.

Or if no longer around did you keep some of these exchanges as trophies? Can share here?

Thanks.

I WAS ANOTHER USING INTERNET BEFORE IT WAS CALLED INTERNET
IN LATE 70s USING ACOUSTIC COUPLER TO CONNECT AT 300 BAUDS BEFORE INCREASING TO 600 BAUDS

HEARING THE WHISTLING TONE TO GET CONNECT WAS AN ORGASM.

AND SCREENS WERE IN TELETYPE STYLE AND YOU SEE WORDS COMING ON SCREEN A CHARACTER AT A TIME.

I BEEN ON SAMMYBOY FROM SOC.CULTURE DAYS.

HE A FUCKING SMALL BOY FROM MY ALMA MATER A DECADE MY JUNIOR

THE BEST IS YET TO BE

and
THE WORSE IS STILL TO COME
Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs