• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious my post deleted by Sam

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, this place full of magots, crocoaches, snakes, mossies, lizards, ants... they are uneducated dickskins dickheads, hairy scotrums, unshaved pubic hairs...

They dont read nor want lectures on history lah.....

I post shits and get shits back... no shits thrown back to me I worry...
speak for yourself! :mad:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Antisemitism has no place here in Singapore. I am deeply offended by your anti-Semitic views and sincerely hope you apologize for it.

The so called Zionist have already found a homeland. Get with the program.
Anti-Islam has no place in Sinkieland. I am deeply offended by so many anti-islamic views too.

Israel belong to Palestine. Even orthodox Jews consider present state of israel as illegal.
and this is why religion is shit :poop: as far as I am concerned.

whoami. please wait a while. I will give you a full explanation.

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir, I am fine my threads or posts was deleted or shifted....
@Leongsam ,@zhihau , @Froggy

me too. I would actually like to take this opportunity to thank the fine management team for running this site. I personally would've give up long ago.

Mods and Admin. I've noticed that you guys have copped your unfair share of abuse from ungrateful and paranoid people who threaten you with leaving if you so much as dare to merge threads and do housekeeping. Please don't be affected. SBF will easily withstand their loss. Some of these "old-timers" are behaving like brats when you take their pacifier away when their posts get shifted.

Please feel free to do whatever housekeeping you need to do including deleting posts that really shouldn't be here and/or merging threads. Sometimes you have to prune to keep the tree alive. I am perfectly happy about what steps you need to take to keep it going and I'm sure a good number of us appreciate the continued ability to keep posting our nonsense here despite a few hiccups here and there. You really don't need to worry about those who get worked up over such trivial matters.

you have my support. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually a small matter ..even email gets lost due to technical gitch

but this fucking keling Deluxe post seems more important than my rebuttal?

not fair lah ...Oh ,I do forget ,talking about fairness in a sex shop ...and how much fairness can you expect from pimps who earns money selling flesh
nice gook. why are you so upset? I may not have been here anywhere near as long as you, but I don't see any censorship going on.

This could all be down to a technical glitch. It could even be on your end. Ever considered that you may have some malware on your system keeping you from seeing your own posts? What's the big deal? Just re-post or ask nicely.

No need for a rampage. Otherwise you will be not-so-nice-gook...

for what it's worth, the team here has my full support for the work that they do. Nowhere else can I do this.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anti-Islam has no place in Sinkieland. I am deeply offended by so many anti-islamic views too.

Israel belong to Palestine. Even orthodox Jews consider present state of israel as illegal.

You can demand the anti-islamist to apologize just as I have asked of you for your anti-Semitic views.

The United Nations has recognized the birth of many new countries in the past 50 years.

America has recognized Jerusalem as the rightful capital of Israel.

Harping on the past solves nothing of the present.

I can assert the earth rightly belongs to Simba thr lion King and not humans. Humans have stolen the land from the lion King.

Please stop living in the past. The other Arab nations could have helped the Palestinians to settle in Arab lands, but they did not lift a finger. Don't be deluded by a false sense of Muslim brotherhood when it's nothing but a terrible lie foisted on you. There is only self-interest.

The people of Palestine suffer because their leaders are selfserving. Peace is what they need.

You can PM me if you wish to discuss more. I shall not derail this thread anymore. Good day to you.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
America are racist confirmed by BLM prorests.

The Confederate slaves owners are bastardly racist whom shd be hanged for genocide crimes and US pay compensation to the Africans, Chinese and Indian slaves too.

Whatever Americans did will not qualifed to lead the world un peacekeeping...

You can demand the anti-islamist to apologize just as I have asked of you for your anti-Semitic views.

The United Nations has recognized the birth of many new countries in the past 50 years.

America has recognized Jerusalem as the rightful capital of Israel.

Harping on the past solves nothing of the present.

I can assert the earth rightly belongs to Simba thr lion King and not humans. Humans have stolen the land from the lion King.

Please stop living in the past. The other Arab nations could have helped the Palestinians to settle in Arab lands, but they did not lift a finger. Don't be deluded by a false sense of Muslim brotherhood when it's nothing but a terrible lie foisted on you. There is only self-interest.

The people of Palestine suffer because their leaders are selfserving. Peace is what they need.

You can PM me if you wish to discuss more. I shall not derail this thread anymore. Good day to you.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
nice gook. why are you so upset? I may not have been here anywhere near as long as you, but I don't see any censorship going on.

This could all be down to a technical glitch. It could even be on your end. Ever considered that you may have some malware on your system keeping you from seeing your own posts? What's the big deal? Just re-post or ask nicely.

No need for a rampage. Otherwise you will be not-so-nice-gook...

for what it's worth, the team here has my full support for the work that they do. Nowhere else can I do this.
Don’t you patronise me ...I don’t need your advice nor your support ...I know my space here and the rest pretty well myself ... I do have harsher words but am restraining myself

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t you patronise me ...I don’t need your advice nor your support ...I know my space here and the rest pretty well myself ... I do have harsher words but am restraining myself
it's a question because my observation runs counter to your claims. It is neither advice nor support. If you consider my genuine confusion in trying to understand your situation patronising, I will happily stop asking. :smile:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

Adek, if kelings like Duluxe and pvtpublic are targeting you , I do have tons and tons on Hinduism that will put them to shame ...in fact one broke down and begged me no more in soc.culture.singapore and state of Israel is a laugh ..a country that bomed its own people to scare them shit to migrate to a newly formed Israel ..just ask me and I shall provide .,,

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's a question because my observation runs counter to your claims. It is neither advice nor support. If you consider my genuine confusion in trying to understand your situation patronising, I will happily stop asking. :smile:
So remain confused lah..why should I care for you

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
So remain confused lah..why should I care for you
well see here. I like this place. You are abusing unnecessarily the people who make this place possible. I see Sam post a good 20 posts trying to assuage you and it bothers me that such a mountain is made out of a molehill and I don't want an interesting place that is difficult to run to be hamstrung by tantrums. For an old-timer you certainly have the emotional maturity of a child who's told that he shouldn't eat sweets just before dinner.

You're absolutely right. Please don't care for me. :thumbsup:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me explain myself ...I been debating in USENET ,Long before Sam , I suppose ..I do know Sam in soc.culture.singapore days , if it’s the same Sam now ...still recall how he Came over to beg us to join his forum ...many of us were reluctant since our identity was an issue ..,even than check my date of joining this forum , i am a Pioneer here

in my hay days I use to pride myself in winning an argument is just 2 posts in an English you will envy ..,but today as a sick old man who has nothing much to do decided to depart my knowledge here . .. no political and no religious agenda ...but when this keling Dulexe posted about totally unfair matters about Kashmiris ..I thought I must respond ...and posted how Indian troops are raping civilians as a matter of policy ..and they are news in public domain not mine ...and yet got deleted the moment I posted ..when checked , I also realised many more of my posts too were deleted which I did not bother to check

now about Sam , he is a Parsee ...and Parsees are anti Muslims ...check his past posts and all his post will reflect this

but the question here is not even freedom to post since Sam as the owner can decide what should appear here and what should disappear ,.,,it’s us who should decide .,,even those in his sex forum as it would be a valuable material for PAP to hold against anyone who participate in it
It’s a matter between me and Sam ...who the fuck are you to mediate ? If you such fucking goody good shoe why never rush to defend me when I got abused ..you just a typical jiu Hu kia

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Adek, if kelings like Duluxe and pvtpublic are targeting you , I do have tons and tons on Hinduism that will put them to shame ...in fact one broke down and begged me no more in soc.culture.singapore and state of Israel is a laugh ..a country that bomed its own people to scare them shit to migrate to a newly formed Israel ..just ask me and I shall provide .,,

UN is a joke! So is UNSC n ICC. Rule of Law...my ass! All can close shop lah. Robbed sm body land n next day self proclaimed their own state. :FU:No green light also can invade Iraq? Million homeless...thousand innocent dead. Murderer butcher go scot free. Wtf

Last edited: