• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious my post deleted by Sam

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehe. So wats the explanation? Also why u said wat goes around cm around?
Fucking balls lickers this pariah jiu Hu kias ...thinks Sam balls should be sucked clean ...one day will be fucked nice and proper ...been Long here to know that .,,I was abused by bunch of internet brigade kids ...and the fucker all around except mine...you and right , never ever be with a jiu Hu kia

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking balls lickers this pariah jiu Hu kias ...thinks Sam balls should be sucked clean ...one day will be fucked nice and proper ...been Long here to know that .,,I was abused by bunch of internet brigade kids ...and the fucker all around except mine...you and right , never ever be with a jiu Hu kia

Majority jiuhukia cant be trusted. Esp those working in sinkieland. All pro MIW. Nvr ending praising of MIW and instigate their relatives/NOK sinkies to vote for MIW. They tend to tell their sinkie relatives to compare Msia garment which is corrupted and discriminate against Msian cheena...with MIW. So its a blessed tat sinkie have an efficient caring garment. See....in Sinkieland this jiuhukia working here badmouth their Msian garment. But still holding blue ic :poop:

Last edited:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Majority jiuhukia can be trusted. Esp those working in sinkieland. All pro MIW. Nvr ending praising of MIW and instigate their relatives/NOK sinkies to vote for MIW. They tend to tell their sinkie relatives to compare Msia garment which is corrupted and discriminate against Msian cheena...with MIW. So its a blessed tat sinkie have an efficient caring garment. See....in Sinkieland this jiuhukia working here badmouth their Msian garment. But still holding blue ic :poop:
And this fucking jiu Hu kia have the audacity to tell me how to behave in a forum i had been 10 years before him ... just give them an inch and he thinks he owns me

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And this fucking jiu Hu kia have the audacity to tell me how to behave in a forum i had been 10 years before him ... just give them an inch and he thinks he owns me

Not all but majority jiuhukia are farktard! Steal sinkie jobs and talk big. Just like my Msian cheena colleagues. KNN.....chit chatting away in Mandarin. Just dont want me to understand their conversation. :poop: This group is a traitor to Msia. Badmouth their garment and instigate their relatives and frds of sinkies to vote for MIW.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Please stop living in the past. The other Arab nations could have helped the Palestinians to settle in Arab lands, but they did not lift a finger. Don't be deluded by a false sense of Muslim brotherhood when it's nothing but a terrible lie foisted on you. There is only self-interest.

Expecting moslems to help moslems is like expecting pigs to fly. Most moslems here receive charity from non-moslem organizations.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expecting moslems to help moslems is like expecting pigs to fly. Most moslems here receive charity from non-moslem organizations.
And most non moslem countries received huge investment from oil rich muslim countries.
Problems in the middle east best leave it to them to solve.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
America are racist confirmed by BLM prorests.

The Confederate slaves owners are bastardly racist whom shd be hanged for genocide crimes and US pay compensation to the Africans, Chinese and Indian slaves too.

Whatever Americans did will not qualifed to lead the world un peacekeeping...

The Democrats in the south were all slavers. So much for liberals.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And most non moslem countries received huge investment from oil rich muslim countries.
Problems in the middle east best leave it to them to solve.

Middle East oil was bought with cash. It was not plundered by non-moslem marauding armies in the name of their religion.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Adek, if kelings like Duluxe and pvtpublic are targeting you , I do have tons and tons on Hinduism that will put them to shame ...in fact one broke down and begged me no more in soc.culture.singapore and state of Israel is a laugh ..a country that bomed its own people to scare them shit to migrate to a newly formed Israel ..just ask me and I shall provide .,,
tenor (1).gif

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
It’s a matter between me and Sam ...who the fuck are you to mediate ? If you such fucking goody good shoe why never rush to defend me when I got abused ..you just a typical jiu Hu kia

Can you share the links to the soc.culture and use net? Is it still around?

I would like to see those past classic exchanges where you defeated all those people in debates. Inckuding Sam. I have never seen Sam beg. So it would be educational for me.

Or if no longer around did you keep some of these exchanges as trophies? Can share here?

Thanks.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U slying bastard, instigating ahhh... move on... be friendly... go fuck the bastard Trump..... Save america

Can you share the links to the soc.culture and use net? Is it still around?

I would like to see those past classic exchanges where you defeated all those people in debates. Inckuding Sam. I have never seen Sam beg. So it would be educational for me.

Or if no longer around did you keep some of these exchanges as trophies? Can share here?

Thanks.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
U slying bastard, instigating ahhh... move on... be friendly... go fuck the bastard Trump..... Save america

Oi! Dont be so rude lah.

Seriously I am curious. Sam Leong begging! Nice gook seems to some kind of forum legend. I want to learn from the best man. Not instigating anything.

I thought you and I at peace liao. Why call me bastard?

Seriously I am very curious about the soc.culture.singapore thing.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes lah... ok sori will be nice to u more...

Dont need to stir shit.... take him at face value first... let him imploded one day he will confess he lied or not...

Oi! Dont be so rude lah.

Seriously I am curious. Sam Leong begging! Nice gook seems to some kind of forum legend. I want to learn from the best man. Not instigating anything.

I thought you and I at peace liao. Why call me bastard?

Seriously I am very curious about the soc.culture.singapore thing.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Yes lah... ok sori will be nice to u more...

Dont need to stir shit.... take him at face value first... let him imploded one day he will confess he lied or not...

I dont think he lied. He honestly experienced having his posts deleted. But whether it was a glitch or really someone deleted I dont know. And I doubt it was deleted because that is extremely rare in fact unheard of. Wonder if anyone else also experienced that nice gook post had been deleted?

Nevertheless it was eye opening to hear about his past adventures.

Wonder if he knows scroobal? Is scroobal really Mark Andrew Yeo?

These old timers have a lot of wisdom to impart.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam said he got lawyer letters to delete some threads... overtime he can smell rats, crocoaches, snakes, mossies getting into hot plate for his own sake...

We are here to be able to use fuck mother fuck father words are good enough... not for the faint heart... this is a no hold bashing site.... as zhihao said.... hoot ahhh...

I dont think he lied. He honestly experienced having his posts deleted. But whether it was a glitch or really someone deleted I dont know. And I doubt it was deleted because that is extremely rare in fact unheard of. Wonder if anyone else also experienced that nice gook post had been deleted?

Nevertheless it was eye opening to hear about his past adventures.

Wonder if he knows scroobal? Is scroobal really Mark Andrew Yeo?

These old timers have a lot of wisdom to impart.