• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious my post deleted by Sam

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes ,in my reply to Duluxe...apparently there were others too .so ,this forum is not that free to post?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
apparently Sam aka John Tan has an agenda against Muslims, so any news not in favour gets deleted

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
sam is a benevolent dictator just like pap and ccp
he has your interest at heart
don't seek to blame him but believe that he is there to protect you, care for you and your interests are always paramount to others who are not members of this forum
then,you will be at ease and cruise along happily like all others

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes ,in my reply to Duluxe...apparently there were others too .so ,this forum is not that free to post?
I have reported tanwahtiu to the ISD as per the ISA Act. Any further attempts to post maoist or marxist posts on this forum will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. you have been warned.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
??? I have not deleted any of your posts.
stop pretending lah ...it's your forum and yes ! you can have you ways ,of course ...I got the shit 8 years ago and left ...came back after 8 years and still the same shit ...if I am not wanted just say so lay

who has the power to delete?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
there were 3 more ...news reports of UN against Indian army rapes of civilian kasmiri woman and rape of 8 year old Muslim child by Hindu extremist by wiki and more ...all deleted in seconds ...just checked many more too...mainly concerning Muslims...so far you and John Tan another you in another nick are anti Muslims or you Duluxe too ?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stop pretending lah ...it's your forum and yes ! you can have you ways ,of course ...I got the shit 8 years ago and left ...came back after 8 years and still the same shit ...if I am not wanted just say so lay

I believe JT aka Sam. I also believe tere r more clones other than these two. Can see so many anti Islam threads.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anything AMDK lives.... anti Chinese bashers lives...
this forum is just as crap as malusia too lar ...when i post sensitive questions in malaysiakini or lowyat forum gets deleted the moment I post....at least there they tell you immediately but here Sam just pretending lah

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there were 3 more ...news reports of UN against Indian army rapes of civilian kasmiri woman and rape of 8 year old Muslim child by Hindu extremist by wiki and more ...all deleted in seconds ...just checked many more too...mainly concerning Muslims...so far you and John Tan another you in another nick are anti Muslims or you Duluxe too ?

U notice the trend. GE around the corner. MIW bashing. So just open more anti Islam thread. Afterall latter thread always increase traffic n distract anti MIW bashing post:rolleyes:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this forum is just as crap as malusia too lar ...when i post sensitive questions in malaysiakini or lowyat forum gets deleted the moment I post....at least there they tell you immediately but here Sam just pretending lah

So bashing Islam n the followers not sensitive? Why Sam nvr delete but deleted urs? Double standard here

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe JT aka Sam. I also believe tere r more clones other than these two. Can see so many anti Islam threads.
i was posting just news report that was in public domain ...and yet got deleted...sorry for you as a Muslim since you are up against the owner of the forum himself ...thinking of fucking off from this forum, already did for 8 years ...now you know why many old timers disappeared...think PAP bought over this forum just like others

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
So bashing Islam n the followers not sensitive? Why Sam nvr delete but deleted urs? Double standard here
well Sam is a Parsee and have an axe to grind with Muslims...so, whatever he cannot or would not want to say as Sam ,he says under John Tan ...anyway it's his forum and he foots the bill ..you and I can just fuck off if we don't like it ...many already had

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey.... I survived.... fence sitter is the best... opium threads survived and had its own headings.... Burmhist is the best....

well Sam is a Parsee and have an axe to grind with Muslims...so, whatever he cannot or would not want to say as Sam ,he says under John Tan ...anyway it's his forum and he foots the bill ..you and I can just fuck off if we don't like it ...many already had

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal

8yrs is a long time, if u cum back again in another 8yrs total will be 16yrs :biggrin:

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal

maybe its a glitch lah, moi been in this forum since 1999, this is the only true blue, no holds barred cowboy town, leongsam is like ufc referee, even the whole mat becum bloody he will still not do anything :biggrin:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe its a glitch lah, moi been in this forum since 1999, this is the only true blue, no holds barred cowboy town, leongsam is like ufc referee, even the whole mat becum bloody he will still not do anything :biggrin:
Let me explain myself ...I been debating in USENET ,Long before Sam , I suppose ..I do know Sam in soc.culture.singapore days , if it’s the same Sam now ...still recall how he Came over to beg us to join his forum ...many of us were reluctant since our identity was an issue ..,even than check my date of joining this forum , i am a Pioneer here

in my hay days I use to pride myself in winning an argument is just 2 posts in an English you will envy ..,but today as a sick old man who has nothing much to do decided to depart my knowledge here . .. no political and no religious agenda ...but when this keling Dulexe posted about totally unfair matters about Kashmiris ..I thought I must respond ...and posted how Indian troops are raping civilians as a matter of policy ..and they are news in public domain not mine ...and yet got deleted the moment I posted ..when checked , I also realised many more of my posts too were deleted which I did not bother to check

now about Sam , he is a Parsee ...and Parsees are anti Muslims ...check his past posts and all his post will reflect this

but the question here is not even freedom to post since Sam as the owner can decide what should appear here and what should disappear ,.,,it’s us who should decide .,,even those in his sex forum as it would be a valuable material for PAP to hold against anyone who participate in it