• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mr Gay Chao Hui's Email and Phone Number Revealed! He Hanged Up On Me!

iconchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he has suffered anti-Singapore psychopathic problemes. Look at what he wrote in a few forums above, I am worried for Singaporeans students in his class. Will they be protected, will they be influenced by this mentally troubled teacher? Gosh!!! Can somebody do something to save those Singaporean children in Tampines school

Looking at his face, I suspect his Singaporean gf has jilted him thus resulted his unstable emotion against his own kind!!!

Just by looking at his name alone, you can understand the kind of turmoil and agony he has to go through and suffer throughout his childhood and life. If I have a surname like that, I'll jump down and die or change it at the earliest possible time.

bhoven

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect this moronic mr gay is a filipino chinese in the first place (Gay is a common surname in Phillipines)who probably got his citizenship and brought his wife over. although he says he is singaporean chinese he is not an original and he is one of those f@rkup holy than thou christianshit who thinks very highly of himself judging from his posts. you see alot of such sh!t heads in phillipines. These idiots are so "competennt" that they bungle up the HK chinese hostage crises in Manila and their president still has the guts to smile and was whacked on TV. No wonder the country is a shit place. I says give him hell and make sure he gets fired

May not be an import...he had his education in Singapore throughout ...right from primary school.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
xin_192120424144518774543.jpg

lianbeng replies, "yalah something like that lah but lianbeng not so cruel can let him wear underwear lah.":biggrin:

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm I wonder why he never state what unit he served in NS since he is a sinkie. Usually us Singaporean guys would not miss stating what unit we served.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did not manage to talk to the retarded Principal but MOE has replied my email promising they will look into the matter. Any of you cowards done anything tanglible today or have you been jacking off in front of your computer screen the whole day long:oIo:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did not manage to talk to the retarded Principal but MOE has replied my email promising they will look into the matter. Any of you cowards done anything tanglible today or have you been jacking off in front of your computer screen the whole day long:oIo:
Ehh.... Clitoris666, fuck you _|_, hehehehehe :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

can post the email from MOE here ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You moronic dumbass:oIo:

I am not that retard Ivebert:oIo::oIo: I will not do anything that compromises my identity..

are you that stupid ? you can delete your name and email address . by the way , you can even say you email to LKY .....